Can someone explain to me why there's barely any posts about Thor: Ragnarok even though it came out 2 days ago...

Can someone explain to me why there's barely any posts about Thor: Ragnarok even though it came out 2 days ago, but JL uploads a few clips and there's like 5 or 6 posts up shitposting?
Why are these people so obsessed?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/85560927/#85564839
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/85565924/#85566001
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/shill_raid.png/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Having something so bad it's worth making 5 threads for is different to something so boringly samey it's not worth making a thread for

What's more interesting to you? A mediocre superhero flick that's 80% the same as all the others OR a garbage fire that's created by a hack director and a studio that is known to fuck things up regularly?

>WE'RE TOTALLY NOT OBSESSED WITH IT! WE'RE TOTALLY NOT EVEN THOUGH WE'RE TRACKING EVERY FUCKING VIDEO POST THEY MARKET FOR IT
You know how retarded you sound?
Also, Zack Snyder isn't a hack. Fight me

Bruh, I just answered your question, no need to be so hostile

Because there are DC shills here?

Warner shills here. swaglorde is on their payroll

Disney shills realized long time ago that their movies are too bad to be viral marketed here, so they shit on the competition. Wonder Woman basically cucked the entire MCU so they are doubling down now. Also JL is coming two weeks after Ragnashit so it's going to kill the latter part of the box office revenue

DC marketeers are usually sent to damage control. Marvel doesn't need them.

I literally just said I'm more interested in the disaster than the boring marvel film

What the hell did you read wrong from my post you retard?

>5 threads shitting on DC and no one defending it
>it's totes DC shills guyss
jej

Marvelcucks can't defend their trainwrecks so all they can do is smear DC instead. Thor seems to be really shit from what people are saying. I'm embarrassed for the MCU. Disney really assfucked it harder than Star Wars.

Mouse Cucks don't give a fuck about any of their marvel movies except how well it does against a DC movie. Simple really.

Because Sup Forums is full of contrarians and memers and they're trying to meme Zack Snyder as the greatest living film maker.

Marketers. I mean you for example have been posting non-stop about these movies since Thursday so theres a good chance you're one too.

You realise this is what DC has come to right? You're not any better than Marlel's you fucking babby

I don't even bother with that shit anymore. I know no matter how hard they force this shit, they still got humiliated by fucking Wonder Woman at the American box office. Maybe that's why they're trying harder to smear JL.

>93% on RT
Try again DCucks.

It's not fun to shitpost good movies because everyone knows it good. Like Avatar.

Got your nomination yet Marvel?

>RT
See OP? It's shills. Hide the threads and move along, they won't go away until the new Star Wars piece of shit is out of the theaters

The Marvel cancer spreading and metastasing. This future could've been prevented with Snyder at the helm. Marvel directors are a mistake. I will have to personally delete the Whedon scenes from my JL copy.

Will they give credit for ripping off Captain America the first Avenger

>delete Whedon's scenes

There's pretty much nothing of Snyder's work left, the entire third act is Whedon's now

RT or how I learned to turn my mediocre and safe 6/10 capeshit appear as a 100% by abusing a Yes/No system.

Besides, why are you getting defensive? I thought mouseshills were just a myth?

There is nothing to mock Thor 3 for, its a generic film.

JUSTice League is literally comedy gold and its hilarious how shit and disgusting it is.

And the the only ones posting about marvel flicks are the warner shills

Since they didn't, I don't think so

They don't care. Just so long as they can shil the trailers for max views and then smear the competition. That's all they need to do. Case in pointVery predictable third-world post.

You still have to explain why aren't they shilling DC right now but we have the same "bad CGI" DC webms posted more than 200 times in a month. Whenever you're ready shill, take your time, you can do this

you made all those posts and threads, didn't you?

I mean one of those posts is literally being sarcastic

>tinfoil hat capeshit console wars
you should all be ashamed of yourselves

>n-no one really likes the most popular film franchise in history, they're just shills!

this is what DCucks actually believe

>we have the same "bad CGI" DC webms posted more than 200 times in a month.
Those wonder woman webm's are pretty hilarious though.

If HBO and AMC are watching this board why wouldn't film studios too?

Well, confirmed shills it is. Rogue One made almost half of TFA, how is that campaing for TLJ coming along?

>the most popular film franchise
The same way McDonald's is the most popular food place.

He did and he got called out that he was going to make an image like that to prove disney shilling

>n-no one really likes the most popular film franchise in history
you'll forget Ragnarok by the time Punisher is out or when the next Avengers 3 Trailer drops. Your flicks have the longevity of a Mayflies.

>The same way McDonald's is the most popular food place.

>food place.

LOTR
Star Wars
DC (look up TDK box office)
Countless Disney movies for kids

The only thing MCU has to its advantage is the sheer quantity of films. Which we all know is the result of ignoring quality.

It's like people was to see movies about Heroes that use to be on the b and c teams.

What was up with her helmet anyway? Why did she put it on whenever she fought?
Did she want to cosplay as Aku that much?

*want

Pixar is way more popular than Marlel. Frozen alone outsells them in merchandising if we exclude Spider-Man (which wasn't in the MCU until this year)

>m-muh oscar

cute, now defend the movie that was awarded the oscar. defend suicide squad. go on. i need a laugh.

Wew

5 threads with the links to the new clips, you fucking dolt

>Aku
and aliens copied Halo, is that right? did I do it right?

I saw thor a week ago though

The comic character had that silly helmet too? I didn't know.

It truly is all about the framing

Defend the MCU. Go on.

>How do we block this
>JUST center frame everything

I won't because it's just as shit

Now defend Suicide Squad like I asked. You keep using the Oscars argument so you must really believe it deserved it.

How about *you* explain how Marvel lost to DCEU's worst? Don't worry about me needing a laugh. I'll laugh anyway!
*inhales*
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

He did the same thing with spidertwink
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/85560927/#85564839
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/85565924/#85566001

>M-MARVEL IS WORSE

is this seriously an actual argument? you can't actually think of a defensive point so you go to "Hurr but X is worse than X-2"?

I really don't know how this won over star trek for makeup. Croc looks like the dude who looks like crap from MIBII, and Joker and Harley just look like cosplayers.

You're still too blind to know why people rub the Oscar in you marvelshill faces.

Hint: It has something to do with you bunch spamming deceptive RT and BO numbers as if the word of God. Don't whine when the tables are turned against you. You started this. Be a man.

Because Star Trek was shit. SS also had the design nailed, which is why it was so popular during Halloween. All Star Trek had was the sheer volume of work.

>Don't whine when this is turned against you.

Wanna reiterate here: I don't like capeshit, and spamming RT scores is just as bad. It's a website with a retarded rating system anyway.

>muh rubber foreheads!
Star Trek didn't do anything that Farscape didn't do on a TV budget. Body painted humanoids and rubber foreheads oh my! Such extravagant feats. Meanwhile Croc's was water proof and took more hours to prep up for the movie. Where someone like Disney would've just made Croc into Lizardman CG from ASM.

You can find out more why SS got the Oscar over Star Trek online. Reading isn't that hard, you're reading right now.

>I don't like capeshit

I'm sorry, let me enter all the threads on movie disc-

oh yeah that's right, all there is to discuss on Sup Forums is capeshit

you're fucked if Sup Forums is your home board then.

what are you talking about? I'm literally discussing Anakin Skywalker on another tab right now

Marvel and Disney are the cunny posters.

to be fair you need to be fairly high iq to appreciate a movie like thor ragnarok, I would assume the market for such a movie would be made by revolutionary philosophers, doctors, high powered lawyers- not the type to browse Sup Forums to be honest

Not really. Capeshit threads are prominent but there are many threads discussing other topics too.
It's like you want to be butthurt.

So my choices are capeshit or Star Wars? Great
Believe me I know, but it's this or Sup Forums

Why does every DC film have a dark ass filter on it?

>why is trash garbage movie from my trash garbage "hate watching" tastes not get proper recognition on the failed elitist enclave that is Sup Forums?
>why aren't more people talking about my capeshit faggot flop
>why isn't this excrement flooding onto the catalog and blotting out all other threads
>remember capeshit is movies not action figures/video games/"woah dad that was cool thanks for taking me to see the quip movie"

>So my choices are capeshit or Star Wars? Great
What do you mean by this? Someone literally just made a new post in the Actress got Raped by Danny Matterson thread.

Maybe you just don't like television and film m8

It's DCucks that are mad bra. No one hates Thor3 like they do.

>I hate celebrity gossip, capeshit and star wars
>I must hate tv and film

got me there

>So my choices are capeshit or Star Wars? Great
Whats the problem when this is all your mind is molded for?
>Believe me I know, but it's this or Sup Forums

I mean they aren't even hiding anymore

Seriously just what are you even memeing here? Are you saying you are not posting either in the Eva Green's hard nipples thread?

Just why are you here? I have 9 Sup Forums tabs open and I keep finding more and more threads to post in the more I refresh the frontpage.

Seriously I don't think you even watch tv or films.

That BvS nightmare thread is a daily thread made by the same MCUck pretending he's mentally retarded. Actually I'm not even sure if he's pretending.

There are two more anti DC threads right now in the catalog, this is insane, this is a coordinated raid and mods will do fucking nothing. Make capeshit generals one for DC and other for Marvel and ban everything else you fucking cucks

WB obviously paid someone at the Academy off for this sympathy Oscar

>Make capeshit generals one for DC and other for Marvel and ban everything else
That shit would mean poison for mouseshills whose tactics are dependant on relentless spamming. Nothing will change. Some DCbros even gotten heavy bans for pushing back. Mods can't do shit. This shit has been plaguing this board ever since DC announced they were doing a Universe. Funny concidence that.

Winning oscars isn't hard, a lot of shitty movies do. Even Suicide Squad. Marvel is just worse than all those shit movies, that's all

The shills from Warner are the worst
when WW was in theaters they opened up 30 threads per day, or more

the best part is you have posted this same post in all of those threads

are you a shill getting outshilled or something?

>one shot
>dudes just standing around
>comparable to anything going on in the other shots

I posted this in this thread and the other one about Disney being a piece of shit
>archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/shill_raid.png/
We can look this up shill, you just exposed yourself pretty hard

uh huh

>I posted this in this thread and the other one about Disney being a piece of shit
>I post the archive link to the other thread
>he quotes me on the other thread as if proving something
Are you CLINICALLY retarded besides a confirmed shill?

So you admit you have been shilling your propaganda in multiple threads at once? Glad we agreed

Admit what I said three posts ago? Just answer the question buddy
>Are you CLINICALLY retarded besides a confirmed shill?

I will take that as a yes, you have the autisms

I literally watch them just to see how bad they are. I feel genuinely embarrassed for Affleck

>you have the autisms
Oh buddy you ain't seen nothing yet, I have to go now but when I come back, do you know what am I going to do? I'll hide all shill threads and make a screencap again. And tomorrow I'll do it again. And the day after. Everyday. And then I'll post them, over and over, until mods make fucking capeshit generals so you can't raid the board with your console wars. Don't call me a hero, I'm just doing what's right

Because Marvel can connect to audiences without having to spam their shit 24/7.

>I'll hide all shill threads and make a screencap again. And tomorrow I'll do it again. And the day after. Everyday. And then I'll post them, over and over
and he thought I was the shill lmao

wtf is a console war?

People talked about Obama like "wow hes a classy dude with a nice smile" uhhh whats on TV?

People talk about Trump and go obsessed like "did you see this gaff, that tweet, this that policy idea"

Basically what I am saying is Marvel = Obama and DC = Trump.

Because who the fuck cares about Thor™ Movie 3: The Sixty-third Chapter in the Marvel Cinematic Universe™?