ITT: Scenes you weren't expecting to fap to

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fb2LFNg3Zuw
youtube.com/watch?v=o589CAu73UM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=Fb2LFNg3Zuw

awww right in my fetishes...

Imagine being Arnold in that scene...

The girl with dragon tattoo semi-rape scene?

based

This scene ruins the whole show for me. It felt so random, puts a dark shadow on a huge chunk of the story. Makes a main character look foolish. And doesn't go anywhere.

THIS

Yeah Tony going insane to find the rapist would have been highly entertaining.

>therapist breaks down and asks tony for help
>tony accepts
>few episodes later
>scene starts with the guy bloody and strap in a chair
>couple men putting tools away after already working him over
>in the background tony has a cigar
>asks the guys to leave
>then therapist comes in
>tony asks if she wants a turn
>she takes the cigar
>tentatively presses it into his arm
>then looses her nerve
>tony confronts her outside
>she demands he be let go
>they argue
>tony agrees
>has a chat with the guy after therapist leaves
>kills the guy anyway
>tony shows up for next therapy appointment
>she tells him they can't work together anymore

Her getting raped added to the character depth because it added to the sense of danger AND power she felt around Tony and which was the only reason she was treating reason in later season. It was also used to signify that some people, like her, are smart and decent.
>It felt so random
Because only drunken slacks are getting right, huh?
Maybe you should stick to simpler shows you dirty fucking pleb

I am actually disgusted by all of you. No wonder only pleb shit is getting made nowadays.

That's not how mummification worked

Scene itself was fine imo

Was shit how it was more or less resolved in the episode, though. The effects should have carried for a few episodes before becoming a confessional outburst in the final episode of the season.

In fact, a lot of that applies to the Sopranos. It feels like a sitcom at times, where anything introduced in the episode/season has to be neatly tied up with a bow at the end.

Cringe

>smart and decent
She was a weak and foolish person.

That's the point. She was buried alive as punishment.

Who knew she had such a hot body?

All of Totally Spies.

This is fucking disgusting.

Not really unexpected, considering how Neanderthal women must be the HOTTEST living beings to walk on our green planet
youtube.com/watch?v=o589CAu73UM

Imagine being Arnold in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Jamie Curtis, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Arnold and not only sit in that chair while Jamie Lee Curtis flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, JAMIE LEE CURTIS LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Austria. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Arnold. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

nice bely

This scene ruins the whole movie for me. It felt so random, puts a dark shadow on a huge chunk of the story. Makes a main character look foolish. And doesn't go anywhere.

Imagine being Dr. Pavel in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Bane, you fuckin' fine, all pumped up with your tight body and horrific manlet stature. I would totally let you kidnap me, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Dr. Pavel and not only sit in that seat while Bane flaunts his disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing his platform shoes and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while he perfected that attack. Not only having to tolerate his monstrous fucking visage but his haughty attitude as everyone on set tells him he's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, BANE LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch this manlet fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in India. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on his dimpled armpits as she lifts you and tells you "This is not the time for fear, that comes later", smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to stay there and revel in his "statuesque (for that is what he calls himself)" beauty, the beauty he worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Dr. Pavel. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

The one where you get a completely unobstructed view of Roon-roon's poon-poon?

>not fapping to sharon

Francine from American Dad is more my thing

yep, that was the problem in mummy movies
egyptian mummification is impossible to be done alive. requires removing internal organs (including brain) drying and embalming the body therefore can't keep person alive
the whole 'mummified alive' term sounds cool and creepy, but in movies it's "only" being buried alive
however, the concept, especially as shown in combines fear of being buried alive with long-term/perm bondage/sensory deprivation/encasement/peril/DiD fetishes arousal