Sup Forums vs Sup Forums

Sup Forums vs Sup Forums

HEAVEN OR HELL, LETS ROCK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mt2UIoBIgDk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>death battle between to "no kill" sword masters
though in an exhibition match I'd go with Jack given the longer and wider breath of training growing up and in the future.

I recently read that manga.

I can see blood lust Kenshin finishing off jack, if only with his special technique

One of Death Battle's rules removes killing restraint

Does Jack get any of his guns or is it strictly sword fighting?

Kenshin would win if he was protecting someone.

There's no more Bloodlust Kenshin though. He had to let it go to learn said special technique.

Jack's feats are superhuman. Can Kenshin compete?

Is Kenshin's sword enchanted?

no, but he's pro at breaking swords

Yes.

Jack's sword is unbreakable.

Jack is faster and stronger and has survived worse.

>Kenshin
>not Goemon
ishygddt

So then it's not the actual characters fighting, just mind-controlled puppets.

Fuck yes, I fucking love Gamma Ray too user

>Jack
>no-kill

What show did you watch?

>Jack
>no kill rule
Someone didn't watch the show at all, Jack absolutely slaughtered multiple human opponents multiple times in the series and on-screen killed dozens of sentient beings.

Really don't know where this "Jack has a no kill rule" came from, but it's absolutely bullshit.

>So then it's not the actual characters fighting, just mind-controlled puppets.
it's a made up scenario

Kenshin, but since we are on Sup Forums everyone will say Jack. Kenshin actually faces fierce enemies while Jack just faces drones who get wrekt and he got stalemated by some fat scotsman.

Holy shit, Jack no doubt
And I love Kenshin but Jack is too powerful

>Jack just faces drones who get wrekt and he got stalemated by some fat scotsman.

They keep every other personality trait (arrogance, stupidity, wit, recklessness,etc)
It's just that they no longer have to worry about morals

Kenshin has anime sword skills like 9 dragon something. Also since it would be a death battle he would revert to his Battousai personality and instinct with all the skill he got from his good guy days.

Kenshin wins. Sorry Jack but your only good part is your sword, not even yourself.

>Jack just faces drones

You mean other than all those times he took on extremely competent and deadly warriors?

What is this proving? Those are just some mooks.

Is this the point where we start cherry picking examples to prove our point?

It's my favorite part of arguing on Sup Forums

and he still couldn't kill them. he survived an encounter with beings that only a god could destroy.

They were divine minions of Set

Jack's competency kind of varies depending upon what kind of episode he's in.
Sometimes he' so elite he kills everything in one pass.
At other times he's Jackie Chan.

In any case Jack's been fighting for much longer and has fought more stronger opponents. Crazy named attacks or otherwise.

The robots in Samurai Jack are sentient to the point that they might as well be considered human.

Jack is physically stronger, faster and has surpassed all his teachers in terms of skills.

"gods" don't mean shit in fiction. if he is losing to some minions thats pathetic.

Kenshin would have defeated Set

no he hasn't kenshin has been through wars, and fought some of the strongest people imaginable. even sanosuke would probably stop jack. jack only appears strong because he faces weaklings he never faces strong named characters.

>sentient robots are humans
oh boy here we go again

Jack

I reckon Kenshin has more utility, and slightly more power, but Jack's very essence flies against his skillset

He has an unbreakable sword, therefore that swordbreaking shit is out the window unless he goes full Megaman boss rush kyotouryou

Fighting against Jack while in bersek mode doesn't work unless you're a fat scotsman, and I still think Jack could have killed them

Special techniques aren't going to work against a guy who survives encounters with demons and divine servants, and can counterattack with surrounding materials.

The longer the battle goes on, or the delay before the battle goes on, jack will have the greater advantage, as he's a master in battleground strategy from episode 1 for some reason.

Well, let's compare how they deal with a machine gun. Kenshin ran away like a bitch until the gun jammed. Jack did this youtube.com/watch?v=Mt2UIoBIgDk

or at the very least, low IQ posting.

>kenshin has been through wars
War, singular, the boshin war, and that's it.

Jack wins. This isn't even a contest.

I love me some Kenshin and you have no idea how happy I am to see a sudden thread for him, but he doesn't stand a chance against Jack. Kenshin can't even use his best moves without wearing himself out.

>i have no counterargument so it must be bait

pointless to debate with Sup Forums when you are all so fucking biased.

Wasn't the True Hiten-whatever style killer on his body because it's really meant for Kenshiro-level physique?
I know his master was supposed to be a monster, but never read the manga.

The Minions of Set fucked Jack up.

Reason is that his body wasn't adjusted (he was scrawny as fuck) and that using a reverse sword also worked against him so he had to put more effort and therefore hurt himself even more.

Anime/Manga swordsmen are overpowered as fuck even in the good series. They always pull some "I will now use this ancient technique" bullshit.

Kenshin can't block fully automatic bullets and isn't even the strongest in his series. Funny how you're trying to shitpost about Sup Forums being biased but don't even know anything about Kenshin.

All the arguments have been said, jack has fought the enchanted and realistic. He has fough along side armies and killed demons

>sanosuke would probably stop jack
ha.

Basically this has always been my chief complaint about Deathbattle. It's less the characters fighting and more so psychopaths with their powersets.

Look at their Spider-Man vs Batman fight. It ends with Spider-Man kicking Batman through the chest after he's webbed up and subdued. Peter would never do that.

I think changing the fight rules so that they would be motivated to win but would still fight in character would make things more interesting. That way you want have edgelord stuff like Wargreymon incinerating Red and Charizard and that blonde girl snapping Tifa's neck over a bar fight.

he can also deflect full-auto fire

Can any cartoon/anime character defeat Madara Uchiha though?

This isn't even a fight. Kenshin is too much of a normie sword fighter.

Better yet...

Jack vs Guts would be better

Jack is a Samurai. He won't kill unless you come at him, but if you come at him he's not holding back. He also avoided hurting the mind controlled kids from that DJ episode.

That's a bit different from Kenshin who has completely renounced killing.

Deathbattle is bullshit, battles are won due fan votes not due logic or actual powers. I've seen characters win unwinnable combats because their fans were more vocal not because they could. Example Toph vs Gaara.

Naruto

>Kenshin is too much of a normie sword fighter.

First we need to decide which Guts. Golden Age, Black Swordsman, or Berserker armor?

Yeah, tons. The Flash for one.

atomic banana peel

>Implying Uchiha wouldn't lose to an atomic bananna peel

Droopy dog
Wacky Daffy Duck

Jack has more extensive training, from an extremely young age and in a wide variety of fields.
Jack has more impressive feats, defeating many magic or even godlike opponents.
Still, it feels like Kenshin might be faster. But that's due to the differences in animation more than anything.

I'm gonna give it to Jack, simply because he has a magic sword. Both of them demonstrate sword-breaking techniques, but Jack's sword can't be broken. Kenshin's sword isn't magic, so I assume it can be broken.

Can any modern CN character defeat Gark?
Feats: he pulled the moon from orbit down to his backyards

Jack has never killed a human being in the original four seasons. Genndy said so.

>Can levitate
Nice try tho

Kenshin can barely block a revolver shot. Jack can deflect gatling gun fire when he wants to.

Jack operates on a different scale than Kenshin. And on top of that, he has a superior sword.This isn't fair at all.

Not really a buff on Kenshin feats but I am going with Jack

As far as I know Kenshin faced some strong people with some super sword techniques but he hasn't gone up against fucking futuristic robots and all the other crazy shit Jack has gone up against

That and Jack just has a way more diverse moveset

Give me one reason it shouldn't be Jack vs Ishikawa Goemon XIII instead

both are
>stoic wanderers
>have magic swords
>come from long lineage of swordsmen
>been trained as samurai and other arts from early childhood
>constantly fighting against machine guns and lasers and high-tech
>constantly get thrown into battles on others' behalf
>already at odds ideologically, so would be more likely to actually fight

Toph beat Gaara?
I'm the biggest avatar fan you'll ever meet and I still think that's silly.

If that was the case Goku, Drake, Tigerzord, and Ivy would have won

Give me one reason why it shouldn't be Kenshin vs Goemon instead.

>Give me one reason it shouldn't be Jack vs Ishikawa Goemon XIII instead

Because OP is a faggot.

Toph younger girl beat Gaara Kazekage, yeah, and easily according. That's why I said deathbattle is pure bullshit.

because then it would be an Sup Forums thread

>Could the new Goku asspull power ups give Superman a match?

After the match there was a conspiracy theory that she won because
A. Her sprite sheet was made as a collaboration effort from people who wanted to see her get in
B. They realized how fucked up it would be to kill a 12 year old blind girl

Depends which Superman, but no for the vast majority of Supermen.
Vegeta in blue saiyan can't even lift 5 tons

I forget, why does he work with Lupin again.

Good, which means it would be either deleted on spot or ignored. These threads are pure cancer

Fuck off back to narutoforums

Yeah it can be pretty bullshit at time. Toph VS Garra was probably the biggest one because seriously how the fuck?

Cloud VS Link was also kinda lame since they gave Link damn near everything in his arsenal but Cloud was limited to just his default sword and bottom tier materia

see Granted I understand your POV

Amerifats aren't huge about Lupin. There are fans here or there, but I've found more French and Italian fans

People just do Jack vs Kenshin because they grew up on Toonami

As usual it depends on who writes Superman.

Something like Silver Age, Grant Morrison, or Joe Casey Superman? No fucking way. Those Supermen shake off reality warping and survived the big bang and do "how do I even quantify this" stuff like opening up wormholes, traveling through time, and vibrating so fast they save the Omniverse from Marvel's Secret Wars a decade before it was even penned because Hypercrisis is real and the Thought Robot is touching you with his fingers.

Something like Geoff Johns Superman? Yeah, I can see "my punches can destroy the universe" Goku winning.

Never understood this
>Can barely lift 40 tons
>His ki blast at maximum can barely destroy the solar system
>Somehow his punches destroy reality
How? it makes no sense, he has nor physical strenght nor ki energy to do so, so how?

Isn't that kind of the point of the movie? To show the physical and mental trials kenshin had been through as the result of his fights?

>guy that is literally fighting a god king
>a guy that lost to some christian and a burn victim
Having better animated fights that doesn't mean your character is instantly better

I honestly don't know enough about Jack's abilities to say for sure, but given that he has a magic sword and training that completely dominated a giant shape shifting fuckoff demon I'm assuming that Kenshin's impressive (but more or less human) feats do not compare. Step forward with your left foot and get your vagabond ass kicked, I'd wager.

Now here's a man* that's accustomed to dealing with unbreakable magic swords, guns, killer robots, AND time travel.

Get him, Shichika!! For love! Or not. Whatever!

>Kenshin losing

Never read the mango I see.

Kenshin has so many feats that just make you got, lmao what the fuck.

Toriyama's more of a gag writer and can forget things sometimes

>Loses to god king on an episodic basis
>Beats man with fire powers on first try

Except the thing is they fight differently without morals.

Jack at his weakest could defeat Aku in a physical confrontation.

Compare how Jack did versus the Scotsman the first time, and then the second time in their competition against one another.

Jack started off as being fuck-off strong, and only ended up being even more fuck-off stronger at the end of the day.

He's obviously been nerfed for the new season though.

It's a shonen thing. It's like in Saint Seiya where everyone starts talking about how they can move at the speed of light and it still takes them hours to travel from temple to temple fighting bosses until they get to the final boss.

Jack beat Aku handily every time they fought, Aku's entire plan was to simply keep harassing Jack and keep him away from any portals that he might have been able to use. This way he could kill him when was desperate (see: The Lost City episode) or simply keep him from getting portals (see: Jump Good episode).

Aku lives to fuck with Jack, not fight him. This is the stated reason why he is so depressed in the new season. Jack has stopped caring and Aku can't provoke a reaction out of him.

Thing you have to remember about the Scotsman fight is they were fighting on a narrow bridge. Jack obviously has superior mobility, but he couldn't fully utilize it on that bridge.

I'm confident that if that bridge were big enough to have 2 people walk by each other, Jack could take the Scotsman. But then, they'd have no reason to fight at all.

They wouldn't fight.

They'd drink sake and discuss how Kenshin can help Jack take down Aku

>Loses

More like teleports away in fear when his plans fail.

And didn't Shishio beat Kenshin the first time they fought?