twitter.com/OldRoberts953/status/927279605207138304
twitter.com/edwardrussell/status/927284130026590208
youtube.com/watch?v=KLCUrrAoZag
twitter.com/TobyHadoke/status/927279916495855618
twitter.com/Eddie_At_Skaro/status/927251859244535812
twitter.com/knazzer/status/925686770242670593/photo/1
twitter.com/Eddie_At_Skaro/status/927253736283615233
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you had to kill a trip or a streamfag to save the rest of them who would you kill?

Reminder that books

New book coming out for Children in Need by Finn Clark.
It's a language guidebook to Dalekese which is totally the canon language the Daleks speak btw
Only available during November so get your orders in quick!

obversebooks.co.uk/product/dalekese/

It's almost the end...but the moment has been prepared for, etc. The penultimate batch of stories are short, but not necessarily sweet.

/who/ BOOK CLUB - SHIT TRIPS: VOLUME 2
SUNDAY EDITION (cont'd)
=====

Shit Trips 2 is here, so let's engage in some community self-love by reading and appreciating some of this mammoth work every Wednesday and Sunday. We'll be going through the whole thing in order.

TODAY'S STORIES:

>Fridging
By Bottle_Universe

>Leg Day
By Gallifrey_Immigrant

>The Library...
By N8

>Do Cibbies Watch TV?
By Gallifrey_Immigrant

>Continuity
By Dalek Kek

>Daria Julianga x Orfa Damors
By Renegade Cloister

>"Five Items Recovered Following The Intendant's Disappearance"
By [name redacted]

FULL SCHEDULE: i.imgur.com/kj92Fs9.png

Previous 3 Posts:
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/89693585/#89693641
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/89548017/#89548194
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/89407647/#89407954

Read, enjoy, discuss, reflect, shitpost.
Got questions about a story? Was there something you thought was GOAT? Memeyness that made you laugh? Let us all know. The floor is open all day.
If you wrote a story and you want to answer/ask questions in authorial capacity, consider a temporary trip.
Make it obvious which story you're posting about, & browse sensibly if you don't want to get spoiled on any stories.

Out of the loop but want to jump in?
Get Shit Trips: Volume 2 here:
doctorwhogeneral.wikia.com/wiki/Shit_Trips:_Vol._2
mega.nz/#!Z4MnDTrC!2sOIw5iVPP0Gg22YqhaI9DrK-m84jrfh4OPOXPemWRE

Immigrants feedback:

Don't cremate me

nice pick, listen is very comfy.

kek, i will never forget that day

POST COMFY SCENES

Cloister is the only ethical choice. Oldest least to offer and he could die at anytime anyway.

Reminder that Children in Need is on the 17th and we'll be getting TUAT footage.

Costume reveal. 9pm.

I think the difference between Four and Twelve's memeness is that:

1) Four's jelly babies seems like something no one normal would do, whereas old punk rockers is a more recognizable stereotype.

2) Four's quirks were probably referencing something (I remember reading that Tom's coats looked similar to a bohemian fashion dude from around that time), but the reference is from so long ago, that we can't see what's being references. Whereas rock stars are close enough to the popular culture that it seems more "forced" to see a reference to it.

i wont be able to watch the entirety of classic who before the xmas special right

im on s7 now

Naughty. I'll be delaying it several hours now just for that.

sorry daddy

Absolutely not, that's like three months worth of doing nothing but watching tv, but you can definitely watch every First Doctor episode in that time.

you can if you do nothing but watch doctor who for weeks

so no more posting on /who/ like right now

go watch more who user :)

I heard its in 3 hours bst

stop with the fake costume reveal

there will be no costume reveal

when it happens we will know

Either McGanon or Neo, just to see how the other would react.

Crotch reveal in 10 minutes

Why is Listen so good lads?

Neo, what's the best 5th Doctor story?

It's a good Beyonce song.

it isn’t

Because it's a gentle, non-hyperactive story that relishes language and atmosphere, instead of constantly racing to the next spectacle.

I bet you dislike the Capaldi hoodie.

It's not that good.

DISCLAIMER: PERSONAL OPINION, I DON'T WANT TO INSULT ANYONE AND I'M NOT GOING TO FORCE YOU TO HAVE SAME TASTES AS ME

twitter.com/knazzer/status/927171003524018176

fresh rumours

...This dude made plenty of Sausage Roll tweets. It's not real.

I can see it.
>yfw the tardis gets waterlogged and chibbers grounds it on earth again

Black Orchid

reminder he's sat on the lamp in this shot

Post fantastic fanart

10/10

FANTASTICO

What is this supposed to symbolize exactly?

muh rose

This was from the 2007 storybook wasn't it?

This but it also applies to most of the capaldi era which is why its kino.

youtube.com/watch?v=rfdwnWLOq2Q

When ur trying to bust a nut but you can't help but think about how depressing ur life is.

youtube.com/watch?v=OoxvVSqXe8w

I like to see people crying at Doctor Who. It's a reminder that even if I'm dead inside, at least the show is capable of emotionally affecting someone.

Ahh, been waiting for this to come out

i don't get their hate for nardole but praise for that one-note black lesbo

Hi Judy!

twitter.com/knazzer/status/927171003524018176

>this account doesnt exist anymore
really makes me think

twitter.com/knazzer

Yes it does

Yep, sorry, only the tweet is gone

Wtf happened to them

The beeb killed them

The Caves of Androzani. Kinda and Circular Time are also pretty perfect.

>they are doing location filming RIGHT NOW and nobody is noticing

World Enough and Time/The Doctor Falls are the best Cybermen episodes.

WEAT explored the body horror, and conversion process.
TDF explored the fact that they're real people inside of them, and not just stompy robots.

Good!

sauce. has it actually started already?
i've been bit out of the loop recently

no. anons are just memeing. chibnall is still on holiday. dubs confirm.

checked

Wonder if she'll wear a skirt/dress like Missy or the costume will be completely neutral. I predict it'll be something like Matt Smith's first costume.

I don't expect a skirt or dress, or anything ostentatiously 'feminine' really. I think the placeholder outfit in the reveal is the kind of tone we can expect, even if the fashion itself is different. Doctors also sometimes bring some of their own fashion sense to the costume (Capaldi in particular), and Whittaker doesn't strike me as the type who'd want to play it in a skirt.

I want something super simple but memorable and charming
aka Ninth

pls no

I know on a rational level that it's a great episode. I understand why it gets praise and I think it deserves it, but for some reason that I just can't articulate the episode just doesn't vibe with me. It just doesn't "work" the way I know it intends to.

no costume announcement yet... my good feeling, fading... sunday night may not be the night after all...

I hope so. I just want good stand alone stories with a nice overarching plot that doesn't get overbearing. I want enjoyable adventures first and foremost.

Because it was atmospheric and this was something Moffat couldn't fully fuck up by the plot, since there was no plot.

Dudley Simpson is die

did they know?
hell yeah they fucking knew

someone on gallifreybase saying they've started filming near some cardiff steelworks
they're literally the only person who's said anything though

>not just stompy robots

youtube.com/watch?v=8xCboOM3nSM

Isn't Chibnall known for cracking down on set reporters? Maybe that's why we haven't gotten anything yet

I just wanted filming pictures from the first day like ones from the time of angels filming in 2009

What if all this is because Chibbers doesn't want to distract from Capaldi's exit because he's a good guy like that? And we won't even get a press release until after TUAT?

twitter.com/twilightstreets/status/927280568517132289
twitter.com/OldRoberts953/status/927279605207138304
twitter.com/edwardrussell/status/927284130026590208

damn RIP

F Dudders m8s

IIRC, he's notoriously secretive and protective of spoilers when it comes to his shows. That being said, set photos like pic related have happened in the past, even with Broadchurch. If they have already started filming, something is bound to leak eventually.

so?

Yeah maybe, but you'd think they wouldn't have even announced the companions if that were the case
I'm honestly barely even thinking about anything to do with TUAT that isn't the regeneration scene so I could do with some more hype for that. I don't know why they released that trailer all the way back in July. Seemed quite awkwardly edited, they could have just waited a few months. We'll be getting a clip on Children in Need though at least.

Did we get Series 5 filming photos during 2009? I didn't really post in /who/ (which wasn't called /who/ at the time) until around December

yeah, the first ones i remember were of the beach in the time of angels. i remember pictures of the guy with the dog that turned out to be prisoner zero as well.
there was even leaked audio from the scene in victory where the doctor flips out on the ironside. i remember it really well, he was really shouting at it whereas they used a more subdued take in the actual episode.

ah found it youtube.com/watch?v=KLCUrrAoZag
always wondered how it leaked

THE DAAAAH

LEKS

so glad they didn't keep this in, the one he actually delivers is much better

RIP Dudley Simpson, composer of 62 classic Who stories in the 60s and 70s.

twitter.com/TobyHadoke/status/927279916495855618

twitter.com/Eddie_At_Skaro/status/927251859244535812

Is this guy trustworthy or does he have any authority? Is it likely that he's privy to any information beyond what Moffat and Talalay have said about Jodie's regeneration scene?

what the fuck's with the random ass blue chest pieces on the Cybus Cybermen?

>twitter.com/Eddie_At_Skaro/status/927251859244535812
Eddie is a huge bullshitter, feeding off rumours.

Also, anyone could say that; Moffat said as much in DWM, and Eddie just wants people to think he's seen/heard it too

It's such a generic comment I'm not sure what difference it would even make.

277 episodes

kino simpson

It's just a blue blob to make it look uniform with the lights on the NiS ones. It might have been added in in post-production.

twitter.com/knazzer/status/925686770242670593/photo/1

Reminder that the guy who said the "TARDIS crashed underwater" thing also posted this and is therefore likely baiting DWSR with the info.

twitter.com/Eddie_At_Skaro/status/927253736283615233

The guy is talking about Jodie's first scenes quite a lot. Check his timeline. There also seems to be a rumour that the TARDIS will crash into the sea and the Doctor will regenerate underwater.

kek