What are some realistic films about a man trying to find love in his late 20s?

What are some realistic films about a man trying to find love in his late 20s?

That's a roastie false-flagging. The truth is that male sexual market value increases rapidly at age 30 and upwards.

Unlike women, men do not "hit the wall" when they're 30 because their worth is not based on their looks, and they can still procreate long after they've passed that age mark.

Additionally, women do not care about male age at all.

But I work at mcdonalds

>be 27
>realize that my 30's are fast approaching
>family getting more and more questioning about my drinking and drug use and why I haven't settled down yet
>always trying to set me up on dates with girls that have been married before and already have children
>all the while they don't know that I have pretty much lost any ability to procreate due to a work related accident that destroyed my testis and ability to produce sperm

How do I tell them so they can leave me the fuck alone?

I'm 31 years old and 18-20 year old sluts come at me like flies.

It helps that I have a good paying job, a car and my own place.

Bullshit, there are plenty of slags that lust after older men. Robbie Pace sounds like an ugly faggot who doesn't know how to socialize.

Fuck you man,fuck you. Tomorrow is my 27th birthday and I am depressed enough already. Fuck you,for real.

Well yeah if you're low value with no prospects you'll stay low value and you deserve to.

Make something of yourself.

It's sad going to college parties when you're 30 dude

>they don't know that I have pretty much lost any ability to procreate due to a work related accident that destroyed my testis
>trying to set me up on dates with girls that have been married before and already have children

dude i think they know

I've heard if you leave Sup Forums on your birthday it increases your chances that you won't return.

How do you find time to post?

>mom, dad, I busted a nut while at work and use drugs to mask the pain. stop trying to get grandkids out of me.

Yeah, so what? Look at this graph.

Women are short but intense burners when it comes to SVM while men burn long and steady in contrast. Countless real life examples confirm this aswell

Dude just make money lmao

Tell them your sterile. Don't have to give a reason why.

If anything this is all the more reason to date a single mom. You can't have biological children, so a pure, childless woman would be a waste on you. If you date a single mom, you'll be helping raise a kid that needs a father figure in their life so you cam make sure they become a productive member of society.

>women have actually convinced nu-males that it's gross and unethical to date women in their early 20s when you're noticeably older

I'd take the Single Forever route over the other options any day of the week.

That’s just a legend.
The guy is stuck here forever.

sad for who? for you because he steals your oneitis?

Just tell them you got a vasectomy user.

>check out this unsourced pseudo-science chart

This, its hysterical how mad they get

don't do this, they'll feel betrayed. be honest and tell them you got your nuts caught in a vacuum at work.

>says the beta virgin that can't even leave the basement
This is why you're never gonna make it, lad.

How is this related to television & film?

>looking for a source for "Sexual Market Value" chart hosted on a wordpress blog called the Rational Male

What are you, retarded?

that pic is more accurate for women, not men.

it's sad if you're 30 and you're looking for acceptance from faggy annoying college kids, if you're just going to pick up 19 y. o. sluts for pump and dump then how is that sad?

Especially funny when they are the ones in relationship with older men.

>start fooling around with a 20 year old girl (I was 25 years old then)
>a female friend says it's kinda icky because she is still in college while I finished it and have a job
>she is dating someone 9 years older than her but "she's mature and everyone thinks he is younger than he is"

>16 years old

>That's a roastie false-flagging. The truth is that male sexual market value increases rapidly at age 30 and upwards.
this

Not if you still look 24 years old like some 30 year olds I know.

>become a cuckold user

Go back to college, get a non-worthless degree, work your way up.

I think he mostly meant that the concept is baloney someone made up to cope

Up to a point that's true. But are you really going to have a meaningful relationship with a 22 year old at 30?

>implying I ever believed there was a source behind it

What does SVM mean?

>take care of someone else's mistake for 18 years, user, it's your duty to society

I'll stick to my 2D waifus senpai

Support vector machine

My grandad married my grandma when she was 21 and he was 35. They were happily married for over 50 years up to the day he died.

When you're reaching the 40s you go for a 25-30 years old slut and settle with her.

if you are worth nothing sexually now, you will not be magically worth more in 5 years, when you are balding with a pot belly in some dead end job.
Don't delude yourself like that.

nope, still sad. unless you're also there to deal drugs the only acceptable place is a club or bar.

sexual market value

Just luke Chad MacHighground.

>meaningful relationship
heh it's 2017

>Female curve is cropped to hide something spooky

>The truth is that male sexual market value increases rapidly at age 30 and upwards.

Not if your an unemployed balding fat guy, like I am.

actually yes because the roles are much more clearly defined.

I think what he's saying is that when men get to their 30s, they have careers and money and shit. Women are attracted to status, more than looks.

well you're not some rich superstar, you are Jenkins from accounting.
If you were not a slayer when you were young, you will never be one when you are fat and old, just live with it.
stay alone or settle. those are your options.

How much did that accident hurt?
How can the rest of us prevent it?

Anons, how does it feel to wake up with the girl you love beside you?
A-asking for a friend.

>it's sad unless you're there to deal drugs
you're not normal. you realize that, right?

>It helps that I have a good paying job, a car and my own place.
That's literally all I need, I already got the looks. I had a chance with many girls in social apps, but my self-seem is low because Im a 22 yo living with his mom.
When some day I get those there things I will get a decent girl

roastie detected

nobody here knows. tell your friend to buy a body pillow.

>55-year-olds are as valuable sexually as 23-year-olds

this chart clearly isn't applicable towards actual men.

I woke up next to my girlfriend at the time.
Watching her snore I realized I really hated her after all.

if being realistic means i'm a women, then sure buddy, i'm totally a roastie. It's a defense mechanism, i get it.
but if you think women will magically start being attracted to you when you are old and ugly, you are just laughably delusional.
you wasted your youth, deal with it.
now i repeat, here are your options:
stay alone or settle (gold digging whore falls under this). you're never gonna be sleeping around and get laid a lot, that's simply not what life has in store for you buddy.

>30-year-old baby-faced weirdo showing up at high school parties to score
>thinks it's acceptable for him to be there without another motive
>says other people aren't normal

guess there's some truth to that idea that crazy people believe nothing is wrong with them.

> be 27
> virgin

i'm gonna off myself when I turn a wizard

>i'm a women

lmao you're not "worth more" sexually when you are older.
IF (and that's a big IF) you are financially successful until then (which none of the NEETs here will be), then there are gonna be a couple of women willing to sleep with you reluctantly for a cozy life of riches.
They're still gonna get nailed by chad on the side though, that's clear i hope.

as a 29 year old guy who doesnt go to bars, this is pretty true. If I were into the club scene I think my options would open up more, but then again its an awful idea to meet people at bars.

Are you really going to have a meaningful relationship with a LADY

I think what he's saying is even if you were a 36 year old iBanker you would still have to choose from the used up roastie whores, unless you could somehow get a girl from high school or early college, like 21 and under but the parents might get involved at that point.

It doesn't matter if you have a million bucks if the million dollar meat has maggots in it.

t. buttmad roastie

No, you're not. 3 years will fly by pretty fast and you will just postpone your """sucide""" for another year and so on and so on until you either finally change the situation you're in or you end up accepting it completely.
Trust me, I know.

i don't know if most 27 year olds would want to have sex with their step-dads

>you're never gonna be sleeping around and get laid a lot,

Its literally easy as fuck to nail 18-23 year olds when you are in your 30s, provided you have a decent job.

t. 30 and fucked an 18yr old last week

>coping this hard
sure, you're gonna drown in pussy once you are fat and bald.
the last 20 something years were just a fluke, i'm sure.

mens worth are also based on looks

but it's pretty easy to look good as a man

>36 year old iBanker you would still have to choose from the used up roastie whores,

If you have money like that it's like shooting fish in a barrel

>fucked an 18yr old last week
How?

no good

bad!

Its pleasant but at the same time i never slept as well with girls. Wed always wake eachother up.
Falling asleep with them in your arms is less comfortable than youd think. Feels better with them on your lap on a sofa

if you were a virgin until your late 20s, you are never gonna have an easy time with women, that's just self evident.
you are either not in that category or pathetically LARPing.

with his dick lol

Roadties btfo!

That's sort of the exceptional case though. If you're just a regular guy at 30-35 in some mid-size accounting firm the only thing differentiating you from a moderately successful 25 year old chad is that you're fatter and balding.

What the heck xD

Your balls were destroyed an no one in your family knew? Not even your father
I think you and your f
"Family" are a pile of individualistic shits

walk up to one, say hi, be yourself, you know how it is.

DUDE WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR BALLS

you must be a woman lmao
it's gonna get better once you hit 30 bros, i swear :^)

This. Any time I have slept in the same bed with a woman it's the worst sleep in my damn life IF I even get to sleep. Someone else's body heat making shit too hot, they toss and turn, snore, hog blankets, if you are holding them your arm goes to sleep after awhile, etc.
It's not good, even with the one girl I was madly in love with, I never had good sleep when I slept with her.

No wonder married men are so miserable on top of other shit.

Why are roast beef arguments always centered around appeals to popularity/normalcy?
>Yeah but you'll be a loser if you...
>Yeah but only a beta would...
>Well I BET YOU'RE A VIRGIN...
>Goyim, you need to (((MAN UP))) and not be a child...
Is societal pressure all they understand?
t. Guy who believes in the feminist ideal of equal relationships where they guy does the chores and the woman wears the pants

t. biggest virgin on the website

Roasties peak after 20 OH NO NO NO O NO

Insecure "ugly" girls that are actually 5/10.

As long as they are virgins anyway.

This, except the real female peak is 16

I'm not fat or bald, I'm already 31 and already swimming in younger pussy.

Stay mad, roastie.

>tfw regardless of how soft and feminized society gets, many introverted men who don't take risks are simply categorically denied the opportunity to participate in community life to the point where they essentially cease to exist
all i wanted to do was work in a little cuck cube in an office filling out forms and then going home to watch shitty shows and drink, and to maybe have a little area for sperg hobbies and two or three close friends, but i guess that's too much to ask

At a concert. Was outside smoking and her friend was about to leave because she was wasted. She asked me for a cig and I invited her to a party. Its actually pretty easy dude

>I can buy a lot of things
>still cant buy love
I dont even know what Im supposed to feel