Its more just the BBC thats obsessed with it

its more just the BBC thats obsessed with it

>britcuck tax money at work

Because the BBC literally hate the british

Uhm excuse me sweetie, I think you'll find your history books were whitewashed.

there is zero factual evidence that ancient brits werent black, shitlord

(((BBC)))

Half the world by 2100
We got blacked m8

BBC=big black cock.

>implying africa can sustain that growth

they're already entirely dependent on foreign aid and theres still mass starvation all over the continent

imagine what happens when the west eventually cuts off their free gibs

Well they'll flood Europe and the Us

ironic that whites are the ones who are doing the blackwashing right now

>almost all arts and especially tv based in london
>lots of blacks in london
>londoners believe blacks are underrepresented
>put too many in their tv shows while not having many indians

If you have to ask you don't know the UK.

they feel bad for all the culturally starved blacks in britain, so they inject them into history to give them as sense of feeling british.

thats really insulting

Of course it is. But that doesn't matter when the people being insulted either don't notice or don't care.

Honestly what I think is happening is we are all just congealing into a amorphous blob with no distinctiveness. One mixed race, one culture, one religion (Islam), probably just run by robots and AI in 2100. I guess the hope is for no hate, no strife or war and nothing to call better or worse.

BBC policy is these are kids shows and these shows should have role models for all children rather than be historically accurate (something kids are oblivious to).

It leads to one big happy go lucky Starfleet society rather than ostrecizing nonwhites.

It's damage control essentially.

history doesn't matter much to the brits is guess
kind of ironic since they're changing it to make blacks feel better, because it matters

its funny though cause there really aren't that many blacks in britain, the largest non-white minority are pakistani or indian.

>BBC
>shoehorns blacks everywhere

poetic irony

Frankly, if it encourages black kids to feel connected to the country and take an interest in it's culture, and not turn out like America's blacks where they develop their own counter-culture, I don't give a shit who plays a character in a fucking play.

Shakespeare wasn't a historian.

It's hard to find a white person in London.

> britcuck destroys own culture

They didn't want to confuse the modern audience, so they made her look like an average contemporary French person.

>Increasing the number of participants in a culture destroys it

Seems the opposite of what history would suggest. Latin culture for example.

Getting Africans to assimilate is futile.

Because the BBC is a tool of the state, and the state is running psy-ops against the native british population so they don't resist having their country over run by immigrants.

Rewriting and censoring history so the citizenship is gas lit into thinking britian was always multi-racial is the plan.

Soon all the "racist" history books will be slowly replaced with "modern" history books written by people who either willingly or fearfully agreed to edit history into fitting the current ruling classes vision.

This isn't new, history being rewritten by the victors is as old as writing.

>whites
uh huh

>selectively editing history to make the ruling party look better is actually a GOOD thing!

lmao

Because we have a history to begin with. It would be impossible the other way around.

BLACK CELTS
HAHAHAHAHA

Turns out times change, people don't want to assimilate to new cultures, they want to change other cultures to match theirs.

>Black legionnaire
>White slaves

Okay, so not a britbong here:
Are the Celt's supposed to be the good guys here?
Because I'm pretty sure that the Celts got their asses kicked and pushed out of their homeland by the Saxons who then became, you know, the English.

BIG

good luck, youre failing already tho

History doest have good or bad retard.

>Latin culture for example.

How's the Roman Empire doing lately?

>whites
heh

>History doest have good or bad retard.

Yes it does you mongoloid Leftist

Portrayals/accounts of history =/= History itself

SHIT

>(((whites)))

shhhhhhhh

Not at all. There are still six Celtic nations; Scotland, Wales, Ireland, the Isle of Man, Cornwall, and Brittany. Even in 2017 they all still have Celtic cultural traits and their own Celtic minority languages; in Wales some 20% of the population are able to speak Welsh, and of those maybe half use it as their first language.

>Because the BBC is a tool of the state
>tfw not sure if he means black cock or Broadcast network

Because blacks are openly refusing to come up with their own shit because it's much easier to demand whites be made to provide for them, so they steal jobs from whites and justify it with "MUH DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION" bullshit.

In other words laziness and cultural bankruptcy.

The cops would not dare wearing this kind of shit in America because they'd stand zero chance of ever going home, because we're not as easy to push around as British pussies are.

That's why US cops are smart enough to not even try the shit even under Obama that British gestapo pull in Britistan

It's run by fucking retards.

> United Police States of America

yeah we'll turn into brazil which, as we all know, is a peaceful multicultural society free of hate

t. Red Blooded Christian American White Man

Wtf I love Paki cock now

>UK

Like how you revolted when the TSA started molesting children at the airports? Or when the whole of the right started sucking blue cock, just to virtue signal against the niggers? Give me liberty indeed.

You know there was a time when British Police actually did look respectable and dignified and not like fucking parking meter collectors

To be fair, if even half of is true, it is a good fucking thing that the police force is staffed with incompetents. It's not like they would spend any time actually protecting the populace, so they might as well be a joke.

>Red Blooded

>funnyjunk filename