Celebs walking in public

post rare celebs out and about

wew lad

>"yeah, laugh, take a photo of me"
>"I dont give a crap anymore"

the only reason i want to be a celebrity is so i could go through the "yeah, whatever" phase

I think he's just having a laugh

/ourguy/ /ourdog/

lol

>paparazzi pics
>rare

Dog passed away

haha

dog having a sniff of the bbc

The balls on this dude

Nice posture

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Just stating facts white boy

What goes through her head? Everyone can see my cameltoe at the gym no biggie it’s only natural?

i mean thats exactly whats happening

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

what would happen if the doggos all go chasing after a cat?

>and a large diet coke please

I WANNA FUCK HIS MOM

He's just use his wand and turn it invisible

He's American

this will always be my favorite Sup Forums meme

he's already a famous actor, is he that desperate for even more attention?

she doesn't know paps are stalking her

literally hundreds of these pictures for shia because of /fa/ stalking his wardrobe

>/fa/ actually thinks this look good

sad

shias the absolute god of public walking

t. dad-core pleb

>not having fun with your fame and fortune

If he was desperate for attention he'd just tweet Kevin Spacey touched his butt

hobo-core

>wear jungle boots

am I /fa/ enough?

it does look good. shia style is original as fuck

Dad-core is better than faux-homeless core

charlie brown?

post the webm of this

shut up idiot

Its too tryhard. I can't stand people who have to LARPing as an experienced and worldly person it just has the opposite impression

it's not. it's too played out and unoriginal.

cute kids

As opposed to urban grunge?

yes

It's just derelicte

its not tryhard, the people who try to pull it off like him are though. he pulls it off with ease

>"just" derelicte

I actually bought these PF Flyers because of Shia. Shame they don't make them anymore. I hate this meme huge sole trend with sneakers.

kek, very true

exactly this. it's like all the retarded tumblr teens trying to look like mac demarco. they clearly aren't doing it naturally, so they don't pull it off. mac does, so he does, and so does shia.

her cellulite is so disgustingly bad that you can see it protruding through her leggings

> he pulls it off with ease

Yeah when he's just catwalking walking around like a faggot but imagine having to hang out or work with someone dolled up like that

Why this bitch wears combat boots? Because his pops is a veteran and suddenly he knows what it’s like to be a veteran wow what a down to earth empathetic guy. Fucking tryhard.

Sorry, but he is not famous anymore and therefore not to be posted in a thread such as this.

Mac Demarco is an insufferable faggot only retards take seriously

>that truck
>that outfit

he is truly our guy

man hes actually a very good looking dude

mac makes shitty and derivative music but his style was cool for a while in 2012-14. it didn't work well when replicated then, and is even worse now.

Who dat

He's standing, not walking

christian bale, nolan's batman

Looks like Ethan Hawke or Kevin Bacon

So is his mother.

rocco is a legend

Now these are really effay

It's Kirsten Dunst, are you blind?

>dolled up
he's wearing boots, jeans and a fleece/hoodie or t-shirt in most of the pics, you must be a complete slob to think that's "dolled up"

they're nikes grandpa calm down

Here's the thing, that stuff looked just as stupid and fake on him but you never noticed because he never had to be a real person while wearing it. Its a subtle version to how models wear dumb as shit stuff on runways

Yep, nothing tryhard about wearing combat boots, that are much less comfortable than dozens of other boots, if you want to wear boots.

tfw molested by your dad

Don't act as though its not obvious he chose each of them as carefully as a gay giggolo. Its dolled up alright, its meticulously planned so as to look natural which has an uncanny valley affect

I bet he takes over an hour picking them out.

>that stuff looked just as stupid and fake on him
how? mac-core is just simple stuff

>assault style celery

>. I hate this meme huge sole trend with sneakers.
i bought some adidas cloudfoam shoes and holy shit i'm walking on actual clouds, like pottery. it's great. never looking back.

Its obnoxiously simple. Its fine in photos but when you see someone like that in the real world they look like silly faggots

Pic related is /fa/. 14 year olds who think the apex of style is homeless people and meme rappers.

do you each just grab random shit out of your closet even looking and just throw it on?

it's not original at all. every trendy dipshit was dressing that way in 2014

who is this rugged mountain man?

My wife picks my clothes for me

No. Maybe I take two hours picking shit out. What does it have to do with the point?

why cant people dress normally

sickbois

you could have posted the actual /fa/ meetup, which is way worse, to actually kinda get a point across. in the spirit of fairness (and (You) farming) i'll do it for you.