*blocks your path*

*blocks your path*

"hey user"

*unzips*

"it's big, isn't it?"

what do?

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeed.com/harrydreyfuss2/actor-harry-dreyfuss-when-i-was-18-kevin-spacey-groped-me?utm_term=.tfD28Ge5X#.daDPXy7xA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Me? An ISIS goon kills 8 people with his truck in New York, and this Congress decides to spend its time talking about ME?!

No, it's not.
*unzips
Looook! THAT is big.
*kevin spacey drops down to his knees
Stop, you blabbing retard. You are not worthy. Go wank in the bathroom and never come near me ever again.

I highly doubt his dick is as big as mine. For I have a gigantic 11 inch penis.

he simply doesn't strike me as a person with a big dick.

also if it really was big, why would you even have to ask?

You are nothing to me. Leave. Or i'll punch you to sleep.

That's why he only did it to teens, he thought they'd look up to him.

>"it's big, isn't it?"
"No!"

You're clearly realying far too much on the lighting. not only this, I feel like you are actually pumping it, given how veiny and red it is. I tried to write a line on this piece of paper all the unnatural moles you have on your dick and after two minutes it was full. Your victims say that if I suck it then I can get some hollywood roles. Teat is entirely true, if I sucked it I would get a role on the X number of whatever dreadful franchise hollywood is vomiting right now.

What a bunch of retards. When did Sup Forums get so full of retards?

*That

You can't death grip your dick like that, you'll kill your boners in a minute. Dude, just...get out of here, you're pathetic

"come on, don't be such a little tease"
"how about I give you this? ;)"

Suck his dick, obviously.

No homo.

U U
U U

the momement you came here faggottron

shout
"help help the trousers have fallen"

>He saw me and his eyes lit up. He gave me such a warm smile, and instead of shaking my hand, he gave me a hug. Instantly, my young-man-perpetually-seeking-father-figures heart melted. All I remember thinking was you’re so nice.

>Kevin slid his hand into mine. He wrapped his fingers between my fingers, and peered into my eyes, and warmly said, “Don’t be shy.” Then, “You’ll get over it.” I was stunned. You’re so nice.
>After a few minutes, he put his hand on my thigh. Finally (finally, finally) I became suspicious.

>Once again Kevin followed me, sat down, and with considerable effort, slid his hand between my right hand and my right leg. He’d snuck in. At this point I didn’t think there was anything I could do short of alerting my dad to what was happening. But I didn’t want to start a feud between them. I didn’t want the play to be threatened. This job really mattered to my dad, and Kevin was his boss. And besides, I thought, He isn’t really doing anything wrong...

>And then he did. Over the course of about 20 seconds, centimeter by centimeter, Kevin crawled his hand from my thigh over toward my crotch. My mind went blank. Suddenly, he had completed his journey and now he had all of me in his hand.

buzzfeed.com/harrydreyfuss2/actor-harry-dreyfuss-when-i-was-18-kevin-spacey-groped-me?utm_term=.tfD28Ge5X#.daDPXy7xA

what a slut

>You know, I would normally look at this penis and give a disapproving look to its owner's face, but today I'm in a good mood. I think I'm going to suck it dry because it's like my father said: "you have to harvest the peaches before first frost or you'll lose the farm". Sometimes you gotta be the one who blows in order to get blown, and I intend to satisfy this spigot to gain my place in history.

*Get on knees*
*Suck off based spaceman*

>I was only 14 years old
>I loved Kevin Spacey so much, I had all his movies and TV shows
>I pray to Spacey every night before bed, thanking him for the life I’ve been given
>"Spacey is love" I say; “Spacey is life”
>My dad hears me and calls me a faggot
>I know he was just jealous of my devotion for Spacey
>I called him a cunt
>He slaps me and sends me to go to sleep
>I’m crying now, and my face hurts
>I lay in bed and it’s really cold
>Suddenly, a warmth is moving towards me
>It’s Kevin Spacey
>I am so happy
>He whispers into my ear “It's big, isn't it?”
>He grabs me with his hands and puts me down onto my hands and knees
>I’m ready
>I spread my ass-cheeks for Spacey
>He penetrates my butt-hole
>It hurts so much but I do it for Spacey
>I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water
>I push against his force
>I want to please Spacey
>He roars in a drunken roar as he fills my butt with his love
>My dad walks in
>Spacey looks him straight in the eyes and says “I choose now to live as a gay man.”
>Spacey leaves through my window
Spacey is love. Spacey is life.

*unzips dick*
back the fuck off!!??!

don't touch me kevin spacey

*starts farting uncontrollably*

lmao

I counter his move with BBC

cant believe he managed to turn all these groups of people against him in one fell swoop

i kekked
have a (You)

Get mine out and star swordfighting