>Let Lynch do all the visual effects himself, it'll be fi-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMZOgev1ErU
youtube.com/watch?v=k6jiw0zIXEg
youtube.com/watch?v=js7FblaLEOQ
vocaroo.com/i/s1hs7TEwUu41
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pure kino.

how pseud do you have to be to like everything some poor fuck ever produced? mistakes were made

great effects

What 80's B-movie is this?

Is this real?

fine
surreal effect for a surreal story.

if you think otherrwise gb2 justicce league or kys

ne

so tell me

is it worth picking back up after the Atom bomb episode? because it sure wasnt fun like the other seasons were

surrealism kino

Part of the Twin Peaks charm are the cheese fx

>imagine being such a pleb you think those special effect weren't exactly what Lynch wanted

>Dropping it after the GOAT episode
It is, but it doesn't seem like you're gonna like it.

Yeah, the next episode is a real guffaw

The mistakes are the best part.
>The FBI office scene in FWWM where Lynch knocks something over and you can hear him swear under his breath.

OP here, I was bullshitting, I just wanted to feel what it was like to have a /tpg/ again ;_;

Yes mistakes were made but that doesn't mean season 3 wasn't fantastic and the best show to air on TV in years.

You're missing out on some great scenes. It's not for everyone and that's fine. Someone should put together a "short attention span" edit, and I don't mean that in a negative way.

>literally depicting such an absurd sequence of events
You’re the reason movies aren’t subtle anymore.

If you think this is "bad," you don't understand what Lynch is all about and you never did
youtube.com/watch?v=zMZOgev1ErU

At the same time, though, I wish I could've seen the looks on the Showtime executives faces when he turned this in

Then make a /tpg/ you faggot. People will come.

youtube.com/watch?v=k6jiw0zIXEg
OH HOHO NO NO NO NO

This, help contain all the brainlets that "appreciate" surrealism in a single thread

Lynch's schtick has always been b-movie horror effects, faggot.

>top ten anime fights

Got a light?

youtube.com/watch?v=js7FblaLEOQ

>dougie jomse
>not the funnest from the entire series

Is this from the AVGN movie?

>the scene in s3 when diane is having a cigarette outside and lynch gets caught by the door closing on him

I reckon lynch finds his own mistakes so funny he just leaves them in for shits and giggles

I think this scene is great. But doppelgoop shouldn't have been killed of by fucking LUCY of all people

>mrw plebs can't into art

It was a great callback to Andy shooting Renault, I liked it.

It gets better. Personally that episode bored me to tears, there's no reason there had to be 40 minutes of that

WHAT'S THAT ALBERT? USE AFTEREFFECTS? I'M AN MSPAINT MAN MYSELF ALBERT.

*inhales*
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

It seems to me that Lynch scammed showtime, and his pseudointellectual fanbase will defend anything with the Lynch brand name on it.

what did the cameraman mean by this

This scene is genuinely brilliant. Absurd and cheesy to such an extreme that the contrast with episode 18 is all the more harrowing

Is your question real? No it's not real. But it really is a clip from a 2017 Showtime show.

Then why not just make Andy shoot him? He even had a meeting with Giant

Was she anything but eye candy? It seemed she pretty much didn't get to do anything of consequence in the whole show.

The ending to The Return bummed me out more than even the ending to Season 2. Lynch is always going to leave Cooper at a shitty ending isn't he?

>ywn get to lick it

>caring that a director ripped off a tv network which typically only runs pure shite
>thinking that an 18-hour movie which boldly refuses to stick with the familiar tone of the original run is a "scam"
sorry, but while I can appreciate that it certainly isn't perfect, there's so much to love about it. Nothing has even come close to it this year

Name ONE b-movie horror with effects that bad. You'll have to search a long time. People with zero Budget on YouTube can do better. Showtime got Lynched out of a fuckton of money for those results.

Andy had his moment, he already proved to be a real human bean. Several times throughout this season even.
Lucy was played up as being even more of a ditz than usual, it was nice to see her have her day. It was what you least expected, which made it stand out even more when you think Truman got shot (hat wiggle).
checked

Yes, Cooper is for bullying.

>Lynch has guest musicians at the end of every episode
>instead of having Ferreira perform he gets her to just scratch her rashy armpit for a couple minutes
Is there a better shitposter than David Lynch?

I loved all the collage-looking visual effects in S3, both in themselves and as a way to stretch a budget

Twin Peaks season 3 is patrician

You say "eye candy" like it's a bad thing. She gives Lynch an excuse to dump backstory in the penultimate episode.

What did Lynch mean by this?

you have to contextualise it m8, the red room is supposed to be this unnatural and jarringly inexplicable space. The low-budget/lo-fi effects just adds to the freaky/dreamlike/reality-warping experience.

Also if you think lynch isn't capable of flexing his cgi muscles, then you obviously haven't watched episode 8.

All the CGI budget went into Part 8

/tpg/ nostalgia thread now

who are these fags? how did they like the finale?

All the butthurt plebians LYNCHED in this thread

>advertise badly done and awfully shot arthouse piece of shit as sequel to beloved series
>there's nothing wrong with this
If Lynch was really hot shit he would release this turd under a pseudonym and see what the "fans" really think about it.

Are you 100% positive that light show in 8 was CGI? You have doubts...

>Bold

I could give a shit less if he fucked them out of millions or not. I do care about obnoxious ass-wipes, such as yourself, using the word bold when they're referencing a show with Youtube tier CGI. I guess it is bold to pocket a lot of cash and milk your fans nostaglia.

K I N O

Episode 8 was patrician television at it's finest

>YFW Tamara compiled the Final Dossier

>reee why can't I turn back time to 25 years ago and have everything be like it was ;_;
sounds like you just got LYNCHED

I've never noticed this but now I need to go check it out.

Pure autism. And homosexuality. Fuck you for making me aware this exists, Satan.

What were they trying to convey in this scene?

What did Lynch mean by this?

>It's just 2deep4you

L Y N C H E D
Y
N
C
H
E
D

Even under a pseudonym ,the work of Lynch would be unmistakable.

Like it or not, he's one of the few directors in the mainstream with a style all his own.

/tpg/ notalgia in this thread, we need to get another /tpg/ thread going sometime.

They are lodge spirits.

for one thing, lynch has such a distinct visual style and approach to directing his actors that I'd be able to guess it was him even if he did it under another name. I bet you think Lynch is a hack for keeping coop from returning by giving us dougie instead

I would actually watch this turd if that were real.

Who here is a /tpg/ veteran?

pretty sure he said something like s3 being about the hubris of trying to change the past
and seriously, dozens of actors were dead or missing, like the dwarf, bob, truman, bowie, donna, briggs, the old man
the log lady even died around the same time her actress died
it's foolishness to expect it to be the same

YOURE GOING BACK TO MISSOULA!

I love how Frank never leaves his chair. What a cold motherfucker.

The nuclear detonation was certainly cgi, and it looked spectacular. I wouldn't be suprised if the particular effects inside the mushroom cloud were practical, but for the most part it was definitely cgi

What an uncomfortable shot, Lynch has no doubt boned both of them.

MILF

Based Lynched poster sucking the masters cock. I guarantee you look like a nu-male or a feminazi.

Best tpg threads were those without a name and only a pic of the bird.

>injecting your political ideology into a discussion about Twin Peaks
are all Lynch haters this batshit crazy?

>this is what FROSTEDposters actually believe

>make a show totally unlike the original run of TP
>withhold your main character until the very end, giving you a drooling retard in his place
>give audreyfags like two episodes worth of screentime
>"milking your fans nostalgia"

oh, and If the cgi bothers you that much, go watch your shiny "hyper-realistic" film pacific rim. I've heard the sequel has some top quality digital effects too

vocaroo.com/i/s1hs7TEwUu41

>I guarantee you look like a nu-male or a feminazi
But TP is 2problematic.

>I guarantee you look like a nu-male or a feminazi

Manlet uprising.

based ike the spike removing women from the workplace

>drinking rainier beer

makes me feel like i'm back home

please be advised this poster smokes cocks like Evelyn smokes cigars

AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I like it, personally.