DC fans BTOF! $121m!

JL on Suicide watch.

Other urls found in this thread:

waltdisneystudiosawards.com/guardians-of-the-galaxy-vol-2/consider
waltdisneystudiosawards.com/thor-ragnarok/consider
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The DCucks were literally saying yesterday that it was way below expectations
Hmmm

I dunno I felt like the hype was dead based on Sup Forums but it ended up being a slightly better Spoodermans. Congrats Marlel hopefully DC beats you in the end

>121m

just like the JL runtime

This is no accident.

I don’t think you can judge hype on Sup Forums.

Not way below but it is below. It was tracking at 125 and those numbers are usually low compared to what they actually pull in.

The movie was good but I can't believe people here and on Sup Forums thought it would make over a billion

>BTOF
also how is 7th highest considered record? Can't they just say highest thor movie or highest 2017 marvel movie

I heard 115, but if they estimated 125 and hit 121, it’s safe to say they’re very, very happy. This is Thor, after all.

>all Marvel movies will beat Wonder Woman this year

uh oh

I'm not saying it was a failure at all. I've just seen a lot of retardation surrounding this film with the predictions.

>Wonder Woman will still be the most profitable

Spoopy

hypercrisis

when AREN'T they BTOF

>Any good news about Thor
>Instantly talk about DC

Literally obsessed

That happens with all the console wars stuff. But Hollywood is in trouble and movies are expensive joints. Family of four blows $100 at a movie in current year. I think that’s why the action comedy from a studio you trust survives and Blade Runner doesn’t fly.

>MUH DOMESTIC
jesus fuck off already DCuck

I wrote that with irony. I am really curious to see how JL opens, though.

Disney must be stopped. Fuck them. Why are they so insecure. I hate them.

>MUH DOMESTIC is not an argument
(you)

Thor released in bigger countries at once than Spider man. For example Spider man came out ij China like a month after, so when you put it like that it's no that impressive for Thor.

I love that DCucks resort to WW domestic but
>GotG, GotG 2 and Homecoming beat BvS at domestic
>Thor 3 might beat it too

It's like they are admitting Snyder is box office poison

That’s hard to say, though. A lot of fuzzy math in big studio releases and marketing and merch. The feminism wave and lack of competition made WW a big win for the studio, but I think it’s a red herring for future releases, including JL. I think in today’s climate, word of mouth is king.

we'll know soon when the social media embargo lifts

Wonder Woman was helped by the positive social media reaction which something tells me JL will NEVER get

Pre sales for JL are currently 27% ahead of Spiderman Homecoming which would give it a $150m opening.
This is without any critical reactions or reviews. If its well received it could be huge and tear Thor- R a new asshole

Sorry user. Just a fact

>Pre sales for JL are currently 27% ahead of Spiderman Homecoming which would give it a $150m opening.

KEK

this

literally me

Like you weren’t waiting with bated breath on this thread.

We are talking domestic here today.

Me, too. WW had a lot of things going for it.

Mouseketeers care nothing about Thor unless if it's competing against JL. Thor 3 will be forgotten by the time the teaser for the next movie comes out and when Punisher is on netflix.

literally no one

If JL and Thor are within a few bucks of each other, Marvel still wins. It will be a miracle if JL crosses a billion. It looks like it was filmed in a closet.

Hi instagram

>less than Suicide Squad
JUST

probably because it was

Success isn’t measured in Sup Forums threads. It’s measured in box office. MCU is in the billions already. They print money, even with modest wins like Dr Strange.

I'm sorry those mean facts hurt your feelings, user

At the Oscars

August vs November, dude.

>certified rigged
hmm

Pretty based. This is going to be like last year where MCUcks were predicting Doctor Strange was going to beat Suicide Squad only to get BTFO even without China and then they denied saying that for a year, right?

Ouch, baby. VERY ouch.

They shot on location i Iceland, London and Chernobyl though

I’m a Marvel Guy and I don’t remember saying that. If Homecoming has Iron Man in it, Suicide Squad certainly had Batman in it. Joker is a big guy, for you, and Dr Strange didn’t have anything like that going for it.

All I see is dark soundstage for all action sequences. Looks like Alien vs Predator.

>If Homecoming has Iron Man in it, Suicide Squad certainly had Batman in it.
What the actual fuck, Batman is like 20 seconds in the movie and Iron Man is literally Peter's mentor in Homecoming

What the fuck, huh? How would you know how much screen time they have until you see it (or read a review since you trust RT so much, right)? Batman and Joker were all over those trailers, princess.

That's all gonna change this year DChump

waltdisneystudiosawards.com/guardians-of-the-galaxy-vol-2/consider

waltdisneystudiosawards.com/thor-ragnarok/consider

>Superman, facing more or less equal-strength opponents and their world-killing alien tech suffers to hundreds to thousands of casualties while saving literally the entire planet, rescues a falling chopper pilot, Lois, an oil rig crew, and does countless other "miracles" off-screen in Bill Bixby mode.
>Faggots piss and moan about "Man of Murder."

>Thor, god of quippage, though entirely capable of breaking free, hangs and lets a fellow sentient being die a slow agonizing death, then complains about the smell.
>Faggots praise it for its well-crafted humor.

Seriously, MCUcks will defend this.

Make my Oscars Marvel.

Man you should cool it with the mental gymnastics, Suicide Squad was a hit because of Harley and maybe Will Smith. No one went to see because of 20 seconds of Batman, unlike Homecoming which looked like Iron Man 4 from the marketing

I promise you Justice League will make less than Thor.

Nothing moves me more than a superhero film with risk and consequences. Spoiler alert, Superman is back, ya’ll.

>Thor 3 has higher weekend box office than flagship spiderman
>marvel fans laughing at DC

KEK

Iron man was in Homecoming far more than Batman and was in SS and Iron Man was a hugely relevant to the plot. Batman was a glorified cameo in comparison

>I promise you water will be wet
wow great insight

No

It doesn't look like it friendo

JL is going to have a rotten score and still outgross Thor 3 in spite of it's positive praise and you'll be the same faggot that says "N-No one ever said this!" or "W-Well of course JL would do more than Thor. It had Batman, Wonder Woman, & Superman!"

Maybe now it will get through the MCU shills thick skull that reboots kill franchises and Superman, Batman and Spider-Man aren't the draws they used to be when there weren't 8 movies to their name each

Goofball comedy is the new capeshit

Wonder Woman will get that oscar before any of those two just to sedate the outrage of women right now.

>It's like they are admitting Snyder is box office poison
or that America is full of idiots.

Sure, Marvel shills aren't nervous or anything about Justice League tracking for $130-150M two weeks after Ragnarok and that Ragnarok came 5-10M belowe tracking. It's DC that's BTFO, sure

Why am I the one with mental gymnastics? Read what you are saying. We are talking about Dr Strange against SS. Did you forget already? I would have bet on SS making more, too, stupid.

>Why am I the one with mental gymnastics?
Because you're comparing a 20 second cameo that I can't even remember from the trailers with an entire posters with RDJ's face plastered more than once. You guys said Doctor Strange would beat it because SS looked like shit and Doctor Strange was Inception in the MCU or some shit, don't ask me to defend your retarded arguments bro

Thanks for this quote. My timeline post is ranging from just a bunch of *inhales* and video game graphics shitpost. Atleast this gives me some variety when and if JL blows the shit out Ragnacuck.

>muh capeshit brandwars
What's it like being retarded? Is living hard? I'm sure you're all also still in high school or even middle school, so it must be tough being mentally ill that young.

Please reply with sincerity -- I am genuinely interested in your personal experiences.

And all Thor had to do was market itself as Guardians of the Galaxy 2.5 with Suicide Squad's neon color marketing. And here you faggots spent years bitching how Man of Steel didn't feel like a Superman movie.

Shit as it was, at least Dark World was a Thor movie.

>open browser
>put in Sup Forums address
>click Sup Forums
>open catalog
>search the abundance of capeshit threads
>type a 47 worded reply
>search for image
>select it
>hit submit
>"lol look how I'm above all of this and totally don't care about your brand wars!"

You don't have to feel insecure and try to hide behind a caustically defensive response. You can tell me about your experiences.

It will make more than Thor with 0% on RT
People underestimate the size of the DC fandom every fucking movie

>"I am so not caring right now and above your petty fight!"

I guess you're not ready to talk about it. Go ahead, run along back to arguing about capeshit with your friends on the playground, user.

Growing up can wait.

Not me.

>don't really care for Marvel with the exception of Spidey and X-Men (neither belong to Marvel/Disney)
>love DC
>DC/WB delievers shit movie after shit movie
>Marvel movies are also mostly garbage but have an occasional good one like Iron Man 1
>hated Thor 1 & 2
>haven't seen a capeshit flick in like 2 years
>Thor 3 actually looks fun and has a great soundtrack
>JL looks like a (poor) CGI action shitfest

If I had to choose I'd go with Thor. Good thing I'm not going to see either one.

>Thor is a B-lister!
Wow after two solo movies and two Avengers, the first one of them they use Loki as a villain, it's still a B-lister?

Yeah, now Disney has four movies in the 2017 top ten instead of three. Color Feige and the gang embarrassed.

>"I am more mature than you! Let me prove that by having to needlessly defend that I am more mature than you all because that's what a mature adult who's grown past capeshit would normally do!"

You're literally no different from the people in this thread. Most likely a Reddit and Memey fan.

Did you read the thread? How would anyone know until they saw the film or were spoiled? And as that’s true, why did SS need to show Bats and Joker so heavily in each trailer?

Glad you agree Iron Man was a character in Homecoming and Batman a cameo in Suicide Squad. It was getting a little sad

Has anyone called out OP for getting BTFO wrong yet?

>greentexting with quotations
you're just making that guy look right

FUCK YOU

Batman was in the trailer's Iron Man was prominent in nearly all the marketing. Shit the cunt is on the fucking DVD. Its not the same

>why did SS need to show Bats and Joker so heavily in each trailer?
I just watched all of the trailers you're full of shit. I've never seen a Batman clip in the trailer that wasn't just the same chase scene they've been using in all of the trailers.

This never happened. It was DCucks that tried to soften the blow of ss rotten score by saying, hur dur but it beat dr strange at the box office after the fact.

Don’t tell me we said that. No one said that. Dr Strange didn’t have an Iron Man, a Batman, or a Joker. Write another paragraph and bore us some more.

Thor went cosmic in 1970, kid.

>This never happened.
except it did happen.

STUF

>Don’t tell me we said that.
Ok but you did

What does that have to do with Dr Strange?

Nope.

Dr. Strange was suppose to be the "literal who" c-lister proving that The Mouse can make anyone at Marvel a multibillion blockbuster out of any obscure character in spite of DC manstays like The Joker.

You are exactly right.

Marvelbros said last year that Suicide Squad was going to flop and Doctor Strange was going to crush it, they got BTFO and now deny it. That's about it. They did the same with Wonder Woman but there are screencaps this time