Just finished watching this

Just finished watching this
>when the Czech sonderkommando loses it during interview when he recalls about Czech family camp being liquidated, them going to their deaths singing National Anthem, and he realized that it wasn't worth living anymore and went in the gas chamber with his countrymen, only to be persuaded by a group of women that he must survive this so he can tell the others what happened in Auschwitz
>when the Polish resistance guy describes his experience when he visited Warsaw Ghetto
I wasn't prepared for these feels

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/725A7
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonderaktion_1005
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sounds fake

>dude we totally gassed and tortured 6 million people when we could just shoot them

>wasting bullets on jews
lmao

they tried that in 1941 but decided that gassing was more humane (for the SS that is)
of course you'd know that if you actually bothered to do any research and just didn't spout Sup Forums memes

They shot at least two million Jews.

Sage this shit

>dude i'm so fucking dumb that i draw arbitrary lines for what is believable according to bad logic and actually form my entire perception of history around this
>i'm so fucking stupid that i reject all of academia and the exhaustive conclusions they draw under the lazy pretense that it's a conspiracy against me, but somehow i believe everything neo-nazis on the internet say even though they are clearly pathological liars, sociopaths, and lunatics

I picture being a neo-nazi tier intellect as being drunk all the time, is that about right? Like completely fucking wasted, can't even get a grip on reality type stupidity.

why?
this is a perfectly normal thread
much better than the waifu, cunny, capeshit, feet threads that you visit

i'm only denying the holocaust ironically. i am a racist though AMA.

Why do people deny, distort, or misuse the Holocaust?

Like all forms of propaganda, Holocaust denial, distortion, and misuse are strategies to achieve objectives, including:

>To reduce perceived public sympathy to Jews
>To undermine the legitimacy of the State of Israel, which some believe was created as compensation for Jewish suffering during the Holocaust
>To plant seeds of doubt about Jews and the Holocaust
>To draw attention to particular issues or viewpoints.

>Singing the national anthem because they know they are going to die
>Humans willingly going to certain death
>Without putting up a desperate fight
If all the shoah victims were so goddamn docile, why did the nazis even bother with fences and gas chambers? Just order them to walk off a cliff, apparently they would jump down while doing a song and dance number.

>I wasn't prepared for these feels
Movies like Shoa or The Act of Killing hit hard.

>Humans willingly going to certain death
>Without putting up a desperate fight
you'd shit in your pants if you ever were in their situation
easy to talk shit on the internet, much less harder when there are guards with machine guns around you

Just a reminder.

imgur.com/gallery/725A7

When you see all these "holocaust survivors" giving interviews and collecting billions $$ from Germany fro decades. You have to wonder how many actually died.

You can ask this question about any similar event in history, you realize that? Something tells me if you were actually in that situation, you would understand the reason immediately. I'm guessing it's something like a paralyzing fear, combined with the delusional, desperate hope that if you just do nothing, you'll be saved somehow. Right up until the end. I'm sure there's been volumes written on this exact question.

you're one of those guys that says they would have fought back every time a new ISIS execution video appears, right?

>there really is no point in wasting time to read holocaust denier material
how to spot an enlightened scholar

>“[Claude] Lanzmann was young. He had just directed A Visitor From the Living. Lanzmann had called a meeting to discuss his “next project.” Everyone knew Lanzmann had written a treatment for Shoah 2 that nobody would touch because Shoah was not a massive financial success. Shoah 2 was not on the table. We expected a professional pitch from Lanzmann, an outline and a treatment of what he had in mind with a cursory budget; perhaps a couple assistants to run a slide show. Instead Lanzmann walked in the room without so much as a piece of paper. He went to the chalk board in the room and simply wrote the word SHOAH. Then he added an ‘S’ to make SHOAHS. Dramatically, he drew two vertical lines through the ‘S’, SHOAH$. He turned around and grinned. We greenlit the project that day for $18 million.”

I don't usually tear up over fantasy but yeah, Shoah really holocausted me with the feels.

Get your story straight. I'm from Austria. We had indoctrination excursions to conentration camps 5 times through compulsory education and they told us it would have been too expensive to shoot them.

It also goes against human psychology and reports of camps like treblinka, where people did violently revolt. In all genocide events, the perpetrators made extremely sure that the victims remained unaware of them getting killed until the last moment, be it the death marches of armenians or the "showers" in extermination camps, because they wanted to avoid violent uprisings. Have you ever tried to make anyone do something he is completely convinced that it will end up killing him? This sounds like hollywood bullshit to increase pathos.

You mean the guys that are bound, beaten to a pulp and drugged out of their minds?

wait, the jews went into the gas chambers voluntarily? and they could opt out a any time if they changed their mind?

>ISIS_beheading_people_by_river.webm
>ISIS_leisurely_executing_a_field_of_kneeling_people.webm

read about Himmler's visit to Minsk

You had the choice of the gas chamber, the rollercauster, or the masturbation machine.

>going to the chambers was voluntary

Is that the one where the dude pretends to be dead, but they see he's faking it and kill him last

don't forget the Gravitron of death

they were planning to kill all 11 million jews in their territories, including those in western europe, where shooting them locally would not have been feasible as the jews there were much more tightly integrated in society. it only makes sense to centralize and optimize efficiency when faced with those numbers.

sure are a lot of gas chamber "survivors"

really makes you think

Nah. Or at least if it is, I didn't pick up on it. It's the one where they lead a few truckloads of people to a ditch, make them kneel in several rows and then go shoot them in the head one by one.

Makes sense. But why were they building holocausters when efficency was so important?

show me an academic book which mentions holocausters

>burning 11 million bodies to the point where the remains mysteriously "vanish" into dust

Yeah, I'm sure running the magical hotter than the sun crematoriums for years straight, without stop, was more "efficient" than firing squads and digging a grave

oh wait, if there were graves there would have to be evidence.

Sure is strange how the current holocaust narrative is one that results in absolutely no evidence of the six million bodies huh

Eye witness accounts not good enough for you? Anti-Semite Holocaust denier, shame on you.

>reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this part of history upsets me

Mate, the fence around ausschwitz cost more than the ammunition necessary to shoot every inmate. That was a war economy, a few million bullets to shoot people with 100% accuracy is nothing compared to the hundreds of bullets you shoot for a single hit in a combat situation. Heck they could have just used all the captured incompatible ammo and weapons they had from the russians to do that. The thing is: Shooting people is noisy, slow and fucks up some of the "nicer" soldiers. Working them to death via starvation and hard labor? That's a win-win. It also kills them without requring expensive gas-chamber set ups. At least that is how the turks did it. Why the germans never figured out that everyone dies after about 3 days without water, we will never know.

lmao that entire fucking page is probably the stupidest and funniest thing I've ever read

imagine being a stupid fucking retard and thinking the holocaust actually happened after reading that

Also, shooting civilians, women and children tends to fuck up the soldiers a bit. There is a reason execution squads are shuffled and there is the blank.

Sow me any academic publication about the holocaust that doesn't rely on eyewitness accounts.
Or better yet, read, like I did while at uni, the testimonies at the Nuremberg trials. Holocausters aren't even the most ridiculous thing the 'survivors' came up with.

oh no not the hollocaust again, please, i beg of you , just stop, its like blacks making movies about slavery again.

I AM TIRED i am not american, i don't need this shit. fuck off already.

Gotta remind the Poles that even though they died by the millions they still owe Israel reparations.

My personal favorite is the witness account on day 15 of the Bergen-Belsen trial. She walked into a gas chamber, stood inside while watching everyone around her die and then was saved because Mengele thought she was "too aryan" to waste. Just read up the symptoms of cyanide or fuel exhaust poisoning and compare it to her story.

Oh yeah, the name of the US-soldier in charge of the 20.000 written witness accounts? Rothschild.

Buddy. Dude. Mate. Friend. Goy.

You see, if you want to make Oscar/ Award bait, you can either do some 3deep7u shit, glorify faggotry and other mental illness or go for a classic - suffering Jews.

>You mean the guys that are bound, beaten to a pulp and drugged out of their minds?

yeah nice thought there m8 but I doubt the majority of the people in ISIS execution video's get the courtesy of being drugged out of there minds before being burned alive, blown up, beheaded, drowned or shot.

>criminals cover up evidence of their crimes
unheard of i know.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonderaktion_1005

>the nazi soliders, who were literally throwing babies into the "oven" are too nice to do a classic firing squad

>the nazi soliders were setting people alive on fire and throwing cute little jewish children into ditches and buring them alive

This is strange, there seems to be some logical conflicts in this holocaust story?

Sure seems to be some incredibly convoluted situations that necessitated the incredibly expensive, complicated and scientifically questionable "gas chambers" and "magic oven" theory's over the simplistic and cheap shooting them and dumping them in a grave...

>not knowing about the sonderkommando
yeah stop arguing anytime

Sure is strange how holocaust deniers ignore the fact that there is not a single genocide in the history of human civilization where the bodies were counted to determine a death figure.

Yes, as we know, and as history has time and time again demonstrated, shooting is the most widespread way to commit genocide.

>you could choose to be gassed or not
top fucking lel

Why not? They make few videos compared to the amount of executions they do and are living near a region with one of the highest amount of opiate production. Given the amount of production value they put into their propaganda vids, having non-docile victims would leave a bad message, so why risk it?

There's only one genocide in human history where every dead body vanished.

They weren't criminals though...

They were members of the German government army and according to the "holocaust" they were using these magic evidence destroying ovens during the peak of German dominance

Why would they be destroying evidence when everyone thought they were a few years from ruling Europe?

But I'm sure in the last months of the war they were carefully combing all german controlled territory and destroying all the memos and orders confirming the holocaust, which still haven't been found...

Oh and the building plans for the concentration camps, which all mysteriously don't have any mention of gas chambers or mega ovens.

>a ridiculous "first hand account" from a senile jew debasses the hundreds thousands more well verified accounts and documents from the holocaust
>Sup Forums """"""""""""""""""""""""""""logic""""""""""""""""""""""""

do you really think that academics use every eyewitness testimony as a fact? They fact check everything so shit like isn't taken seriously

Hello crypto-nazi, you're not fooling anyone. ALL OF IT HAPPENED, YOUR REVISIONISM DOESN'T CHANGE FACTS.

Sure is strange how there is a genocide in recent history you aren't allowed to examine. You aren't even allowed to probe the places where you'd expect to find the cremated remains of 6 million dead jews and 5 million dead gays and other unwanted. Why you ask`? Because they're now officially jewish cemetaries and off limits.

>fact check

>not a single mention of gas chambers, the holocaust, or ovens anywhere in the world before the Nuremberg trials

something tells me these holocaust academics might not be entirely honest..

The bear and the eagle is a much funnier story anyway.

>Why would they be destroying evidence when everyone thought they were a few years from ruling Europe?
No they were not. And even if they were, do you think they would not have taken precautions?

>dude lmao we totally had trains of jews coming into our camps from all over europe so we could gas/burn them to death

And then did what with their bodies? basic math disproves the possibility of burning them and if they were buried I think we would have found the mass graves with a couple million people in them.

less than a million Jews died in the holocaust, and most of those deaths were from disease and starvation because we were bombing the supply lines

you win

oh no not the masturbation machine

you're an idiot
there's plenty of sources that indicate about gas chambers and killing of jews before the war ended
>Witold's Report
>Vrba–Wetzler report

As mentioned, go read the testimonials from the Nuremberg trials. Then come back and dismiss those.

yeah you're reaaaaaallly gonna get a jewish gf by defending the holocaust on the internet, guy!

If the Holocaust did not happen, then why did the German leaders not deny it in the trials?

well thats what happened when its literally illegal to criticise what academia say about it in many countries. People start scrutinising tiny details and looking for any reason to poke holes in it

>this kills the Sup Forums brainlet

because they wanted to have at least one success in the end, when in fact it was the allies that killed the majority of the jews by bombing the supply lines and letting them starve in the camps.

It's almost as if the camps were used as cheap labor... how could that be

Because they were tortured beforehand.

That's only remotely suspicious if you're already approaching it with the mentality that it didn't happen, which is clearly retarded and every thinking person on the planet knows it. Seriously, how are you so dense that you don't realize holocaust denial is in the same vein of neo-nazi bullshit as trying to blame everything else in the world on Jews? The entire neo-nazi narrative is to blame every single historical event on Jews while saying that there are no instances of Jews being unfairly persecuted. You can actually predict what a neo-nazi will say about any historical by simply asking the question "How can I spin this to paint Jews as evil"? That one question will allow you to predict every single "opinion" a neo-nazi has on any historical event. How is it even possible to be so stupid that you don't see through that agenda? It is actually even easier to see through that than it is to see through creationism idiocy. Incredible.

But it didn't.

condense this into a meme or im not reading it

>nazi economy was goo-

That's a nice rant and all but you never answered his question.

It's not bad logic though, it would have been entirely cheaper, efficient and FASTER to use firing squads if you wanted people dead and mass graves.

Just admit that most jews died in concentration camps from disease, starvation and poor conditions.

It's still horrible and a crime against humanity, no need to invent magic mega ovens that could burn bones and leave no evidence or magic gas chamber assembly lines.

Source?

Source?

That's the most intellectually dishonest thing I've read on here this month. You even managed to someone use recursive logic. Good job.

It isn't strange at all that a religious law prohibits digging up dead bodies, you deluded cunt. THAT ISN'T STRANGE AT ALL. You're just conveniently claiming it's "suspicious" and "strange" even though it isn't AT ALL because it helps you push the narrative that something is being hidden. Think about it, you're so fucking delusional that you're actually saying one of the most common practices in human history -- respect for the dead -- is suspicious because it prevents counting corpses WHICH IS NEVER DONE ANYWAY. GET A BRAIN.

People just seem to think that Holocaust = Gassing people and burning them at the death camps.
Most jews were interned and used as forced labour. They were only destroyed where they could not work for the war machine. Masses of jews perished outside the camps.

Whoa...not a single shred of evidence...so this is the power of the Holocaust...

worth watching for the 10/10 grain alone. i recommend the blue ray (or rip).

No i don't care i want none of this shit, just kill this industry already... all i wanted was a good movie, why is it so hard?

>trying to argue with Sup Forums

You're the one that should get a brain desu
Just report them and move on with your life

It is terrible logic you fucking idiot, you're completely ignoring the fact that a fundamental element of Nazi war crimes was covering up the crimes. They took exhaustive measures to hide what they were doing. How the fuck do you just ignore that fact you fucking dipshit

You seem upset. Where are all the dead bodies user?

holocaust deniers are idiots

holocaust skeptics are the real, intelligent people

Every intelligent person knows holocaust happened, but they know, they know that 6 million jews did not fucking die. 3 million, at best.

Can you recommend other movies with really badass grain? my favorite is prob. Herzog's Nosferatu

>Just report them
does that actually work?

fpbp

No