JUST

JUST

>those people on twitter asking if he was on drugs for that guest appearance he did
Ouch.

Looks pretty good for a 50 year old man tbqh senpai

Luke Evans looking good.

Look at his tiny mouth do you think he has ever sucked a cock?

Fashy haircut.

I honestly can't believe I ever thought he was handsome.

looks better than any of the faggots posting here will look at 50, dudes millionaire h e dont gotta worry bout shit

Still better than how he looked before with those greasy distrusting hair stings, braids and shitty beard.

What are you talking about? John Waters has looked like that for decades.

He looks like a mexican pedophile

Yeah but figure in the fact he's dying his hair, probably had a transplant at some point and is wearing makeup.

He hasn't aged well.

growing into a young Danny Trejo

He definitely got a hair transplant. That hairline looks artificial as fuck.

he looks like a greasy human trafficker. type of guy who wears pinkie rings and blots his sweaty greasey loose skinned face with silk hankies. if you saw him pick up his child from school you'd probably call the cops.

>receding
Good, I bet that kills him inside.

Honestly he just has a shitty stylist/fashion sense.

KEK

Oh shit, he grew the stache back. This means we're finally getting Mortdecai Part 2!

should just get action hair system wigs like travolta i wouldn't give a shit if people knew still better than looking like a bald cuck

hes 50, nobody gives a shit if you're bald then.

Always been like that.

what happened to his eyebrows?

>Yeah but figure in the fact he's dying his hair, probably had a transplant at some point and is wearing makeup.
He was already balding in the mid-00s. This only got out to the press because he acted like a cunt towards movie crews.

Dude looks like a 65 year old that dyes his hair.

somebody finally said it

This guy is not #madatmort

all he needs to do is slim down and grow his hair long again