Annoying try hard cunt. Will be insufferable when she grows up

Annoying try hard cunt. Will be insufferable when she grows up.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0c-CvPgyO6s
youtu.be/M_wZMgZNpaM
youtube.com/watch?v=nFhjAa7dipQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

well, better milk her while she is young

I fast forward all her scenes. Annoying as fuck

She is gonna be the next Chloe

Why even watch at that point

I'd like to take a try at her cunt hard if you namsayin

Won’t be her fault.

She’s surrounded by Pedowood types. Her parents are a bad influence for grooming her.

Sup Forums was she harvey weinsteined?

Umad

Has she started talking about feminism yet?
How heartbroken will her waifufags be when she does?

I like chief Hopper and the ginger girl.

>brown eyes
Not even once.

>Annoying try hard
Not her fault, though. They're giving her really bad scenes and direction. She's playing the same irritating note over and over because they're asking her to.

Depends if she has a career beyond the series. Either she'll be the next Chloe and or she'll disappear then reappear in a few years doing something more raunchy like Madeline Zima or that girl from Pan's Labyrinth.

Elle Fanning is doing ok but she was largely overshadowed by her sister til she was 17

You people literally search for things to bitch about

You literally search for things to be upset about, and then complain about other people's complaints.

More like unemployed. Kid's can't act for shit and hit the wall hard when they suddenly realize furrowing their brow doesn't count.

Woah triggered

>Annoying try hard cunt

Dude... she's 13. What's wrong with you.

Woah triggered

what? she is cute but annoying as fuck

but she's cute, let her revel in all the fame and attention that she gets, she didn't have friends or a childhood until getting cast in stranger things

OP was triggered first.

How many cocks did this ugly cunt suck to get her job?

BUT SHES INSUFFERABLE ALREADY

IN EVIDENCE, YOUR THREAD

she is plain. I guess that's why women love her.

She's gonna try hard like Emma later when she starts pushing books.

arrogant little bitch. fucking movie industry

Seriously. The mods deleted that other pic. It wasn't even remotely lewd.

Jesus

she already is

I'd let her shit on my face and then eat it though, she's cute as fuck

Finally an user who gets it.

her face looks 30

Wow if that's her mom she's going to grow up to be 10/10

ugly pic, shaved hair is the best

she's trying hard as fuck now. that's the whole reason she gets shit on.

>ywn milk her while she's young

Neither can adults in Hollywood. If liberty is kind with her she'll be allright

>there are people itt hating on a cute 13 yr old
what a bunch of fucking losers

DAKOTA BEST FANNING.

Delete this post and revaluate your life.

She is perfect.

she's not attractive enough for racy roles.

I feel sorry for Finn Wolfhard to have to kiss this 40 year old looking cunt

she really looks way better without hair and whatever makeup she has in the show instead

fucking gross irl

the only cutie on the show

>13 year old
>looks like a 40 year old bitch with plastic surgery

THE LANA DEL DUCK LOOK

50 YEAR OLD BOTOXED SOCCERMOM

ITS TIME
youtube.com/watch?v=0c-CvPgyO6s

sink is superior

She has:
>1. an aesthetic that looks better with short hair and minimal makeup
>2. a breakout role in which she had short hair and minimal makeup
>3. one of the girliest personalities I've ever seen at all, let alone in a child actor, to the point where her best friends mocks her for being obsessed with clothes and makeup, which means she hates having short hair and minimal makeup

Truly a trainwreck of circumstances.

Doubt it.

you left out the most important factor; she's just pretty ugly

holy shit i need to watch this shit series now

Imagine being Finn Wolfhard in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Millie Bobby Brown, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your anorexic body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally kiss with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is sext another 27 year old model in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Finn and not only stand in that room while Millie Bobby Brown flaunts her disgusting lips in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her bones and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that kiss. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's ALREADY GOT IT and DAMN, MILLIE BOBBY BROWN LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of child actresses and supermodels and later alleged Kevin Spacey victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Vancouver. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the directors call for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Finn. You're not going to lose your future acting career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

>Hi user! Is your little brother home?

I feel that 90% of the time it's the fault of the director though.

Take Mark Wahlburg for example. He's shit as a lead but make him a side character that has that 'I'm trying real hard but I'm just so damn stupid' look and he's brilliant.

She isn't, I addressed that, she looks worse with her style choices, and is pretty when natural.

Stop molesting froggo!

Dude she is 13?? You are mentally ill

Think again faggot

Yeah he's definitely the most punchable faggot next to millie

Do you think she knows what dick feels like yet?

What would you guys do if you found out some hot older chick/woman was trying to have sex with your pubescent brother? Seriously.

Holy shit she really is deaf in an ear, I thought that was some in joke people kept using

Hey, remember when Eleven became a force choking member of a punk gang in Chicago? That sure was weird, huh?

that's why we[/save] save her

>style choices
lol, her style choices aren't affecting that man jaw or that fucked up nose. she grew up and looks like bad.

what in the literal fuck

Threaten to call the police if she doesn't fuck off. I have no time for pedos. Then go to my room and cry/masturbate about why I can't be so lucky

shame about that dfc

time to look for greener pastures, i guess

Sure the features you mentioned could pose a problem if they get worse as she gets older, but for the time being she is still pretty, albeit unconventionally.

How's the field next door? (I mean Sadie) She wears loose clothes in the show, so I'm not sure.

i'm fine with both

what the fuck kind of retard name is millie bobbie brown

What a punchable face

Are we looking at the same image? I was about to ask if she's wearing a pushup or something.

Or did you mean it in a "shame she lost the DFC" kind of way?

demi moore just really likes young guys
FBI Raid on her house for CP when?

omg what a lucky fucker. too bad im ugly kek

Lena Dunham is looking good nowadays

So Millie's been annoying since Season 1, but she's best friends with seemingly cool guy and actually decent actor Noah Schnapp. Which I imagine can mean one of three things:

A.) He's actually a cunt irl
B.) He's actually just as nice as his character and is too polite to tell her to fuck off.
C.) He thinks her accent's hot and is just a beta orbiter who'll laugh at anything she says.

>t.

Millie is great.

Stay sad.

Is the greatest tragedy of nature against nymphets' beauty, but it seems like you're too much of pleb to know it.

He clearly meant that you autist.
This the people being mean are just trying to bate for (you)s

most likely B, kid's set on kate upton and doesn't care about millie

youtu.be/M_wZMgZNpaM

>and actually decent actor Noah Schnapp
kek
that faggot is hardly an actor

I'm here for queen Sadie

shes ugly as fuck , u faggots only like her cuz she 13 lmao

i admit hes cute desu

He's gay. No problem with that it's just a fact.

go back to vegana posting of facebook you stupid pajeet.

hands over her chest
hair over her chest
>show
loose clothes
>BST
shoulder pads

¿DFC? I have to know because reasons.

>the only cutie
not the only one

Hey man, I've never had a girlfriend that wore anything larger than B cups, and English isn't my native language.

Don't knock on autism, Millie probably has it.

she seems so sheltered and her voice is annoying
The only only kids are Gaten and Finn
youtube.com/watch?v=nFhjAa7dipQ

what no we don't, we like her cause shes a great actor. liking her cause shes 13 would be weird and creepy haha

haha

*blocks his path*

Why are you getting angry at a little girl?

In real life, you doofus.