Was Split kino?

Was Split kino?

Never saw it, post more anya though pleaase

how to get qt ayy lmao gf??

>Never saw it, post more anya though pleaase
If you like Anya you should definitely watch it.

yes

M. Night did the impossible and improved his own masterpiece

I do this with Mr Blackstool too, me and Anya are literally soulmates.

i want to pet anya's kitty if you know what i mean

Don't be so lewd towards an ayyyngel user

what?

its a very simple question user

No. It never really had any suspense or tension. Macvoy was shown to be exploitable very early on in the movie. But overall it wasn't a bad movie, just not that great

you mean splice right?

How the hell does this have a 7.3 score on imdb? I'm watching it right now and this shit is unintentionally hilarious.

yes was way better then it should be

>this shit is unintentionally hilarious
That's Shyamalan's trademark.

Should I cheat on my gf with this girl?

Maybe you should rethink your relationship if you have thoughts about infidelity?

Impressive canolas

>joke
>newfag

It is. It's carried by just a handful of performances and it's really satisfying and entertaining, even without the final tweest

Also Hedwig a cute

:^)

It was great. I thought it pretty thought provoking and I liked the performances

That fucking ending though, I can't remember the last time I actually audibly went "OH SHIT FUCK YES"

Yes.

mhmmmm

hedwig bestboi

tried to watch it but couldn't

It's comedically bad, I genuinely don't understand the praise. I'm being dead serious, not trying to bait or anything. The plot is all over the place, McAvoy overacts to the point it hurts to watch, it's cliched as fuck, characters are all idiots, comedic scene involving child rape etc. It fucking blows, Shyamalan should not be allowed to touch a fucking camera anymore

Why does everyone always post this ayylmao when Hairy Lu Richardson is far superior?

You're missing an 'objectively' or two in there to create the full illusion of actual analysis bro

Why are her titties bigger in this film?

Because the gods will it.

>Hairy Lu Richardson
Who?

her sexy as body was kino

What is this, post the full webm of that scene pls, not the 1s clip, I aint that fast

I'd like to split her, if you know what I mean

>hey user, let me probe your anus

It should be illegal to make films starring Anya. Like, to what purpose do they do that?
>by the way, no matter how hot a girl you fuck, she'll always be generic and not Anya Taylor Joy

It's literally just a way to bully the public

s-sure

underrated

>that tiny bit of areola
fuuuuuuuuuuuck

McAvoy unironically deserves a nomination for this performance

who is Max Resdefault ?

>anya will NEVER be your gf

what did life mean by this?

giv ayylmao gf