INTERVIEW: Henry Caville Confirms Black Suit Superman

youtu.be/m1umEFOoalw

he confirmed this ages ago on his instagram. Shame he won't have a beard along with it.

jesus christ henry is so fucking handsome

>that haircut
wtf

Black suit was confirmed a long time ago

it's a shoop using pics from Man of Steel.

Wasn't he wrapped up in his suit as a baby?
Did batman make this suit?

I mean in the video

>Wasn't he wrapped up in his suit as a baby?
No?
>Did batman make this suit?
It's supposed to be like a funeral garb

will she make a return?

>mustache blacksuited superman

damn

lol is he wearing a wig

Daddy

>Flashpoint messes up timeline
>Gamora ends up alive
>Becomes villain in new DC movie

nigga thats how you manage to hide your receding hairline

Faora

anyone else feel really sorry for Antje?

I love this fucking man
both emotionally and physically
i just want you guys to know that

>colors and decorations may vary

I really hope this means bearded supes.

i'm not even a fag but would suck his dick

The only reason I haven't dedicated my life to becoming his friend is because being around him would just make me feel inadequate

get the fuck away from my husbando

I like how he reads Superman comics still.

will he have the mullet?
will cyborg turn out to be the man of steel or the man of tomorrow?

Literally me

He browses Sup Forums you know.

h-hi Henry
w-will you go out with me

why couldn't they just let him keep the mustache?
he looks handsome as hell with it

Anyone else wanted her and Supes to hook up?

Imagine Faora shattering every bone in Lois's body during an intense bout of scissoring.

In MOS Superman fucks every female inbetween scenes

Rand is probably sweating after his lover beat him up at the Bowling Green massacre.

Faggot gets what he deserves.

what a waste of digits

fucking degenerates the lot of you

PLEASE HAVE THE MULLET AND THE BEARD IN THE MOVIE

*braps on your franchise*

thats not what confirmation means retards. Confirmation is them actually stating it or showing it in full. Hints and teases or toys or cavil deflecting questions is not confirmation.

JUST

THICC

ME

>hairline

Why is everybody delusional that the black suit is some kind of cultural touchstone and high benchmark for Superman comics?

Nobody holds the Return of Superman in high regard except DC executives who only remember it sold well ergo it most be good. Fucking hell the whole Doomsday saga was just padding till the wedding storylines, but for some reason everybody constantly harps on about it, even though it can be considered good only if you ignore everything decent published with the character in it.

I thought Sup Forums said gays are A-OK

>Nobody holds the Return of Superman in high regard except DC executives who only remember it sold well ergo it most be good

This. Every time some actor gets a role in a DC movie, and they say that they got boxes of comics for research it's always the most basic shit they get. Bale also mentioned generic Bat-shit like No Man's Land. 75 years of books and Death of Superman is the best they can come up with.

Only Milo and only if the Koch brothers are throwing a ton of money at him.

You're wrong, but I guess you have to stroke your microdick somehow.

Why is a forward young man interviewing Henry?

Who picked out his shoes, Robert Downey jr?

Damn, that haircut. If I have a hairline exactly the same as his and my hair is as thick as his *yes, his hair is still thick) could I pull this off?

Why the fuck wasnt she ghost in the shell????? this is going to piss me off forever

Anyone know Cavills routine/steroid cycle?

Nope she can be rape-fu Anissa when Muderman the movie comes out in 2019.

well if Superman ends up in a secret government lab...(or whatever happened in Flashpoint) then Zod would never come to earth.
though ...they are obviously just using the name "Flashpoint" and it will be mainly about Barry changing history to save his mother and then the world getting all messed up. then he has to fix it/

(wouldn't mind her coming back though)

BRRAAAAAAP

Agreed

>Why is everybody delusional that the black suit is some kind of cultural touchstone and high benchmark for Superman comics?
>Nobody holds the Return of Superman in high regard except DC executives who only remember it sold well ergo it most be good.

You are confused.
>Why is everybody delusional ... it sold well ergo it must be good.
user, it sold well ergo it's popular ergo it will sell well again. The DC executives aren't dumb, they know what sells, and the people can't be "delusional" about something they want to buy

FUUUUUUUUUCK YEEEEEEESSSSSS!!!

If the gods of kino smile on us, brother.

God i hope so

fucking poofs

who cares they blew their load already no one gives a fuck

Is that version of Superman some nerfed version of Supes or what?

I wish cavill would blow his load all over my face desu

(no homo)

Haven't seen this cover in a very long time.

This is the confusing part to me, why not just have him sporting a mustache/beard?

Them CGIing his face is stupid as fuck.

Him saying their are dots all over his face confirm he won't have either beard or mustache right?

Or are they just reducing the mustache?

I'm so confused.

user's pls halp

ITT /tvlgbt/

Just switch off your brain bro lol

I've noticed an increase in degenerates and degenerate posting whenever cavill threads are posted

He had a black suit in Man of Steel in that "The foundations have to be built on something" scene.

FFFFUUCK YEAH! BLACK SUPER SUIT
wait did Cavills other suit have color?

are those his real muscles, he was so sexy in BvS. hnng

posted by a friend

That he was. Although I hope his logo is silver this time.

p.s. man of steel was kino

MY COCK

giv genocidal dominatrix gf

She is in the phantom zone, and thus alive unlike Zod('s snapped neck), but considering they have other villains to show in any future MOS movies, I somehow doubt we'll see her again.

wow, looks like fassbender if he was even more Chad... i cant even!

jihad superman?

If she wants to be in another Superman movie all she has to do is suck up to that Geoff Johns mutant fella. After all the scandals in the industry he probably would manage to resist her seductions.

Do you think Ben was having an anxiety attack while watching the movie? Tormenting in his seat "t-they can't tell t-this part was filmed a year later when I was at my lowest! R-right? T-the joke made a few people giggle it was all worth it haha we're all in this together!"

Yes he just got back from "death" and I think this is before Superman Blue.

The only reason I can see doing Death of Superman arc so early in the "DCU" is because they don't have any confidence in it. If it's going to fizzle out early, directors want to do the most impactful things while there's momentum.

Doesn't look black to me, looks like a poor-lit scene. His cape is still red for sure. The blue in the movies is a dark navy blue that would look black in this YIFY screen.