"looks like meats back on the menu boys!"

"looks like meats back on the menu boys!"
Since when did Orcs know what menus were?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3DnrCCCbPsc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

orc society is actually very organized. they love menus

Since when did Orcs know what English was?

The Agriculture Safety Administration put new guidelines in place; requiring all conscripted soldiers to be provided with nutritional information on their formerly mystery meals.

they were elves once, you know

IT’S A MOVIE

How else do they order at restaurants k

If they had been without meat for so long, why didn't they just go to McDonald's?

Why didn't they just take an Uber to Mordor?

And above all, what was Sauron's tax policy?

What was he thinking during this scene?
youtube.com/watch?v=3DnrCCCbPsc
0:08

>go to the Prancing Pony
>"G'day cunt, what's on the menu?"

These particular ones, Saruman's Uruk-hai, are half-breeds if I recall correctly and more like a created race. Typical orc shit does not apply to them.

>Menus, as a list of prepared foods, have been discovered dating back to the Song Dynasty in China.[1]

Middle Earth had menus. No reason orcs wouldn't know the word.

Orcs live in towers in Mordor, seems unlikely that they wouldn't have some kind of restaurant. Or maybe they learned about menu's from conquering some human village?

How much were the restaurants taxed?

Orc captains get to choose what food they want, word spreads to the grunts.

What kind of expression is this?
What was he trying to convey here?

A child seeking acceptance from his father after just hitting his first pitch

What society doesn't love menus?

>tfw daddy refuses your affection

certainly not orc society

Simply amazing that Sauron was progressive enough to allow those with disabilities to serve and attain high rank.

>retard cancer orc will never be your dad

>good guys have RP or country accents
>the orcs have working class accents
what did jackson mean by this

those idle animation on orks not even reacting or moving their heads to whts going on in front of them.

the same way you know what a vagina is

they heard others talking about them

When you think about it, being a waiter is a lot like fighting

Mordor actually has some incredible restaurants. Orcs were known to be incredible chefs because of their incredible sense of taste and smell

They have some degree of training. Or at least have been whooped at least ones for staring at the crippled goofy commander

Dude, just turn your brain off lol

a) those are real people in costume and b) they'd probably be terrified of catching that dude's eye

Because Rohan only has Burger Kings, read the books.

>commander is an absolute gimp
>another Orc tries to help him???????

I thought Orcs were savage brainless dicks

Have you read LOTR?
The orcs are a lot more articulate and less animal-like than the movie presented them. Gollum speaks more eloquently than your average modern American.

Class hatred is a central theme of British society

>Gollum speaks more eloquently than your average modern American.
That really doesn't say much

Actually thats a misconception. Orcs are as smart as humans and far more industrious they have their own unique culture that may appear savage. They are the engineers of the middle earth species

>less animal-like
They’re almost always described as ape like when they get any detail to them. Off the top of my head, Grishnark was likened to a gorilla for his arms

Physically, not intellectually. Orcs are evil not dumb.

'Ol Mad Eye really let himself go after the Harry Potter films wrapped jesus.

Is this orc meme posting or is that true?

Classically speaking a menu is just a list of what's being served for given meal, there's no reason they wouldn't what one was, I assure you elves had them for their feasts

Saruman discover explosive
Why don't create some rifle for the orc?

The same reason they had Greek Fire but not napalm

well it's from a line that refers specifically to Goblins and it says that Goblins are faster miners than dwarves and that are ingenious with a mind for cogs and wheels' and that they particularly like making things that kill many people in an instant. No doubt Tolkien thought that intelligence used for evil was a particularly wicked trait to give them.

goddamnit, thats my favorite scene
i know the dialogue by heart
and you just ruined it for me
fuck you
goddamnit
fuck you

Why not trow the ring inside the mouth or the Balrog?
It's very hot inside!

I don't know, military commander is capable as long his brains and memory work well and he can get glimpses of what happens in battlefield.

>Authority is not given to you to deny the return of the king, Stewart!

This part always confused me, I thought his name was Denethor. Did Gandalf know his name was Stewart back from when they were kids or something?

Why all the orcs were bald or balding?

The balrogs clothe themselves in fire and shadow they aren't comprised of it also one ring> dragon flame> balrog bush fire

they were also all of them manlets

Sauron promised them height and good hairlines in exchange for a lifetime of slavery

"Goblins make many clever things, but few beautiful ones."

Orc have some of salary or not?
They Can build they house without problem or opening a store?

Similar to Rome

I just finally watched these movies and why did Sauron surround himself with the most incompetent soldiers possible? They're dumb, fight and kill among themselves, the get killed by the dozens from a single opponent, and they're even killed by 3 ft hobbits.

Ugly noses, bad hairlines, manlets, bad skin and crooked & rotten teeth. They really lost in the gene lottery.

Orcs are gay?
Why there is not some woman orc?

How did Gimli run so much without getting seriously injured? I give Legolas and Aragorn a pass because magic but I'm in much better shape than Gimli and I could barely run 12 miles last week and I wasn't carrying armor and axes

>ywn torch greenskins on the 38th parallel with Elessar "Animal Mother" Telcontar

>tfw you realise Black Speech was probably too complicated for normies, and that even Gandalf speaking it was cut

Dorfs are natural sprinters

It's like the army of the USA

solid kek

In the books either Elrond or Gandalf mentions that the Ring could potentially be destroyed by hot enough dragonfire, but most such dragons were already dead by then.

Couldn't they look for a different volcano?

Easy to control.
Tolkien said there are, we just don't see them in the course of the story.

10,000 Uruk-hai vs 10,000 Lannister soldiers

Uruks are led by Boss Uruk or whatever their leader was, Lannisters are led by Tywin.

Urukhai Hai haven't discovered transportation technology yet

Orcs win and fuck their corpses and drink grog.

>I'm in much better shape than Gimli
You can kill 43 Uruk-Hai in a single night with short range weapons?

Either lose with Leonida's 300 soldier

Orcs are autist. They have no empathy, no esthetic drive and love efficiency.

Basically a "get rekd newb" Sup Forums poster with piss jugs.

If you can find one, let them know. Sauron had cornered the market on Middle-Earth's volcanoes. He had an even greater hold over the rest of the world, so going volcano hunting into unmapped territory would be almost certain failure.

LOOKS LIKE SOY IS BACK ON THE MENU

10,000 well-trained men can beat 10,000 well-trained orcs, but they will pay for it in many lives.

jesus the cgi and compositing looks so bad here

hearty kek

Better shape not better warrior

The eagles will just carry the orcs into mount doom

Why yes, give the fallen angel who rivals gandalf in divine power the ring.

Underrated

SO YOU BE SAYIN...

Uruk Hai would probably win but they are a lot more impressive in the films that the books. In the films they are made for field battles, the siege of helms deep was actually not their ideal situation. Pikes, bombs, Ballistas and crossbows would wreck the Lannisters though.

How Sauron comunicate with the orc?
What is in the top of the tower?
Why Nazgul are so weak?

probably look similar too

Orcs, yes. Uruks would decimate the men

The bigger question is what were the orcs policies on tipping? One would have to think that they were sophisticated enough to dispense with such archaic and hostile customs towards consumers

Fucking kek

High

They'd support tipping just fucking because. Probably use the imperial system as opposed too he metric too.

Why do people in Middle Earth use the Gregorian calendar?

They're on a battlefield. Of course they're stiff as fuck because they're holding a formation.

Are they tax-free?

book gimli was actually the only on who wasnt tired because dwarves have godly stamina

Why don't use the Palantir?

Because Sauron has one too