So, was I supposed to actually like this guy?

So, was I supposed to actually like this guy?

Did you like him?

he was not only unlikable, i wanted to see him get beaten up. his singing voice was cringey and the songs were shit

I fucked your wife

no, he's a total twat

this, and don't forget the cunt side characters

this movie was a complete waste of time

This movie was cancer

>twat

Opinion discarded

Stick to capeship where you can identify with the heroes with no real flaws, pleb.

found the twee indie fags

no you werent, you're just there to enjoy his miss happenings. it's a cozy story about being a loser, that's all

not really its more your just sit back and watch this guy suffer. if you were going through what he was ging thru you would be a insufferable ass too

I feel like the Coens make movies about some inside jokes among them, their movies always have that fucking obscure, weird settings.

not at all, you just had to watch him fail at everything

No, he was a shithead.

no. it's a story of a man destroyed by his own selfishness.

the Coen brothers are blueballs: the directors. You're supposed to expect misery and lack of closure in their films.

>having blueballs
>ever
>mfw

one of my favorite movies of the 2000s. no, you're supposed to recognize that despite his self righteousness he is indeed a piece of shit. he's not totally worthless by any means but he has many flaws. so does everyone. what's interesting in this movie is how that type of person lives and interacts in the scene that he lives and interacts in

I liked the one song, "Fare thee well", that's it

I loved the music

>he's not totally worthless by any means
He is. He shits on literally everyone who keeps his broke, talentless ass afloat.

But unlike the heroine addict he has some redeeming qualities

You are an imbecile and I cringe at your shit taste. He's an amazing singer.

my name is Kris Kristofferson. seems like you wouldn't have heard of me given your taste in music.