I finally watched Dead men no tells after seing all the meme threads...

i finally watched Dead men no tells after seing all the meme threads, i expected to be utter shit like Dark Knight rises, but it was pretty good and i enjoyed it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3KvSa7SqIMA
youtube.com/watch?v=HhHBfIS63C0
youtube.com/watch?v=6af5YFUi8p8
youtube.com/watch?v=lNRjt4rCymM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I hope you pirated it for maximum "pirate" immersion, right? don't feed Disney also
>YAAAGSBAAROO!

It was fun but very disappointing, in part because of the shit plot and in part because of johnny depp being a parody of himselt. I went to the cinema for ghost Bardem anyway so I can't complain.

of course i pirated, i was actually surpriced they got under disney acceptance radar the whole marrying the ugly landwhale gag

YAGS SBARRO
So Barbossa will be back, right?

>redditshit logic: I like crap therefore crap doesn't exist

Not next film. The girl taking up the name is a pretty big sign they won't use him. Their cast would be pretty bloated anyway with Depp, Bloom, Knightley, Nighy and the new kids so they'll wait a film then see if Rush is interested in coming back.

it was by far the worst one. dark knight rises was way better. it was utter shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=3KvSa7SqIMA
>YAGGE SSSSSBARRROOooo
>YAAPARROOO

>johnny depp being a parody of himselt
can't expect much more out of him in that role

how about Dark Pirate Raises?
youtube.com/watch?v=HhHBfIS63C0

¡YAG!

are bloom, knightly and nighy really gonna return? and fuck the two new characters are some of the most bland, forgettable generic characters I've ever seen.

Post credit scene seemed to indicate it, although fuck knows how Davy Jones would come back.

The girl was cute, fuck you.

The franchise died after Verbinski. Both 4 and 5 are easily the most boring movies I've ever seen compared to how much money they made.

Why did jag sbarro just make noises instead of having dialogue?

Breaking the trident broke all the curses on the sea. Apparently being banished to Davy Jones locker is a curse

And Sup Forums says we don't have Disney shills around here?

>The girl was cute, fuck you.
not really, she was obnoxious as fuck and her story was retarded

How is this in any way shilling? You're just copying what you've seen other people say

reddit plebs aren't disney shills. well not officially.

he's spanish you fucking racist

Jag sbarro is jack sparrow not Salazar.

Isn't Jag sbarro a pokemon?

are saying jack cannot be spanish cause he is the lead
WOW

pleb

It was a fun film, didn't need to happen but it sort of made me forget the last one which was already extremely forgettable.

This show what the last film lacked, more Spaniard ghosts

Now think last shit movie you saw but add it a Spanish revenge ghost

I thought it sucked

Depp was awful, I'm guessing they had him be drunk for half the film cause he actually was drunk on set anyway

Not sure why they showed Orlando in the trailer when he's in it for like 2mins

Hopefully that's the nail in the franchises coffin

What's his catchphrase?

James bond?

YAMS BODO

youtube.com/watch?v=6af5YFUi8p8
you have worse taste than the memers

So Sup Forums

Do you fear death?

MIRRRR BOOOOOOD

i been waiting for the sweet embrace for a while, finish me you squid fag

I'll take my chances, sir.

>walking around my house muttering 'yags sbarro' to myself

kill me

Top Tier:
Curse of the Black Pearl
At World's End

Okay Tier:
Dead Men Tell No Tales
Dead Man's Chest

Shit Tier:
Stranger Tides

wait until you start doing it when you go out
it's trippy

>Someone appreciating the kino that is At Worlds End

youtube.com/watch?v=lNRjt4rCymM

>Hopefully that's the nail in the franchises coffin
It still made almost $800 million worldwide, I really don't know who's still going to see these. The original characters are either gone or barely included and the new ones suck and are completely unmemorable. Jack Sparrow is still Jack Sparrow but Depp's been doing the exact same thing for five movies now. Visually they look like shit with none of the fantastic, colorful Caribbean set pieces, the majority of the last two movies are either grey or pic related. Stories are completely throwaway with none of the swashbuckling adventure feel of the first one or the trippy stuff from the third one.

It was fucking awful. that scene where 6 horses literally drag a god damn house through the entire city is simply pathetic.
>but le funny comedy man xDD
Fuck you if you think it was good

Truly the patrician ranking

Need to move 5 down to shit tier and 4 down to bottom of the abyss tier, other than that it's good.