DISNEY SHILLS EXPLAIN THIS

>sandspeeder
Rehash of ESB confirmed!

ummmmm they were snow speeders in ESB not sand speeders...... learn to read idiot!!

looks almost same to ESB snow ones, just 'sand' now
>what if that planes is Hoth, but with ice melt?

anakin hated sand
pottery

back of the box

It's a planet of cold sand named Huth

Reselling an old design with a color scheme that fits pre-existing Lego sets

>tattoine moisture farmers
>tow cable
shameless

damn lego has degraded since I was a kid

yeah! That's literally the old speeder with re-painted details and shooting things
Guess LEGO sales have gone down so now they just reuse their sets

no fucking way

They say in Empire they're having trouble modifying the airspeeders to the cold weather. So it stands that there's other models. Appearing in a movie already filled with ESB references is too bad, though.

Star Wars fans will gargle on the Disney spunk and enjoy it. Haven't you learned anything?

?

These are from the Solo movie brahs. TLJ has "Ski Speeders"

>ITS A STEALTH REMAKE EPISODE

that one is classic 1st or 2nd series.
OP one is recycled this, just with added vertical wings and small changes

What the fuck. It's a galaxy with a fuck ton of sentient species. You are telling me technology and design didn't evolve a single bit in 30 years?
>inb4 autistic reply about real life fighter jets

The eu was better. Thanks Disney

To be completely honest I prefer the Lego Star Wars designs from back then. It might be nostalgia but I like how they looked more brick-ish and didn't look like they would break apart if you touched something the wrong way. Also flesh skinned minifigs were a mistake, they should have made everyone including Lando yellow.

Yes the EU was better.
The other day I met a bunch of normies that claimed to like Star Wars for the "universe" and still thought Disney was doing a good job. I don't get it.

thats Jakku in the background m8. It's probably a tie in for the bf2 vidya

no fighter jets but

As of now we don't really need that. i'm very excited to see if the new NASA director actually manages to start building a colony on the Moon in the next 10 years though. I mean it wouldn't hold a great scientific value but fuck me I'd be extremely happy to witness such an event in my lifetime