youtube.com/watch?v=fYF1KX-ywhg

What's the irony of this?

Other urls found in this thread:

mashable.com/2017/11/05/shannon-purser-defends-finn-wolfhard/
youtube.com/watch?v=-Qtw_iEF6W4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

his voice is cracking lulz
did mans balls drop yet

They should stop bothering him, he is still only 14 and probably tired with that constant attention

Since he's a minor isn't this illegal? Couldn't he calls the cops on them?

Apu, are you there?

>her smile and optimism: gone

>Screencap this
He's gay.

Who gives a shit freak?

No he isn't, he was really hyped about kissing the eleven girl

why does Netflix let the little fuccboi roam around by himself?

>I saw Finn Wolfhard at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I asked him what it was like to get harassed by a 27 year old model, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
>He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
>I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued taking pictures, and I heard him cry as I walked off.

He wasn't alone, he was with his dad and older brother. You can even see his brother in the interview.

I want to kiss him so bad.

*blocks your /ss/*

>his brother

How can one brother be so plain and generic looking whilst the other has the most striking facial aesthetics of literally any guy on the planet? How is this even possible?

I saw Finn Wolfhard at a grocery store in Atlanta yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Excuse me, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

See, the problem is you're a boy loving pedophile.

>How is this even possible?
Finn was meant to be an angel, but some mix-up happened and they sent him here. Nick probably cries himself to sleep every night, he has 0 chances to be as based as Finn.

mashable.com/2017/11/05/shannon-purser-defends-finn-wolfhard/

Who’s in the wrong here?

Is it illegal to stop people to talk?

You, for bringing up Barb

mmmm he's such a qt

to a heterosexual male they're both plain and generic looking

She just wants Finn for herself

His brother is fucking ugly as hell lmao Finn got lucky

Kid actually seems pretty mature considering everything that is happening.

Good for him

Cool story bro.

Finn can barely tolerate Millie.

He stalks some chick on instagram though apparently.

>pedophile tries to exploit you
>you're not allowed to talk about it because a woman was the pedophile
>if you talk about it youre harassing the woman who sexually propositioned a child

>he has 0 chances to be as based as Finn.
By which you mean what? Internet pedophiles will not start a weird cult about him? He will not have to navigate an industry in which many powerful people will literally try to rape him? He won't have to walk around for the next four years wondering if an obsessed fan who spends countless hours discussing him online and saving thousands of pictures of him might snap and try to harm him? Is that what you mean by "based"? Why would he cry over that?

>being asked embarrassing questions in public
>still articulated well and came off cool
Based Finn

what did he say i am to scared to watch

> i am to scared to watch
What? Scared of what? The hell is wrong with you? He said it was weird and that it's good she apologized, fuck.

Go away Nick, you have literally 0 chances to be as based as Finn and you know it.

Do you guys think Ali regrets posting it?

i don't like confrontations please don't tell me something is wrong with me it is not nice

How many Finns do you have saved? I have a feeling you're part of the problem.

I think I don't care how she feels about anything desu

The TMZ guy scared him with questions and made him cry, it was awkward as hell everyone was watching

i never counted.

The little shit on the right looks like a smug motherfucker.

>not just going "I'll hit her up in 4 years"

what a little faggot

what if I told you she might find you cute

>implying I will tell you
I'm not sure myself

Nothing terribly interesting. He spends the majority of the interview with that classic semi-bored, "I'm an insufferable twat with an overly high sense of self worth despite being mediocre at every one of my artistic pursuits" look on his face. Classic Rat-face Wolfhard.

I wouldn't care, she's not my type.

He has been having the same voice for a while, as for his balls, I think they have.

>my type
A 14 year old boy?

Finn is such a chill dude.
How long before he becomes jaded and sick of it all?

That’s a cute finn

I'm no Ali, I like them of age and ginger

She's a grown woman and she felt completely normal posting that. That is how you know you live with very little consequences that you think that is okay.

she's so beautiful, bros

imagine this babe trying to get some pure, honest, loving /ss/ with you

it's not fucking fair bros...

>most striking facial aesthetics of literally any guy on the planet
Why are homopedos always completely detached from reality? It's frightening how much you obsess over this shit.

>pure
she's a filthy whore
she sleeps with photographers for the "opportunity" to be photographed naked
lmao

Stop being a little faggot ass bitch and watch the video, pussy. Goddamn.

Stop discussing Finn. He lurks here often and he despises you and your attention.

>being this salty nobody wanted to /ss/ with you

Literally who on the left

it should be
>I would pay Lowtax my $50 to ban your stupid ass from posting if this was SA

Source needed

Jesus Christ fucking faggot leave based froggo alone

This kike is not a Finn, he is a repulsive ratlike bastard. I'm sure he was sucked off by a rabbi as a baby.

Fuck off finn is /ourguy/

I’ll pass

the 27 year old person in the title of this thread

Finn is a based catholic boy

Hollywood insider here. I have it on good authority that Finn is a regular at Bryan Singer's pool parties.

I NEVER EVEN MET HIM

I can't decide, is she cute or not? In some pics she looks good but it some her face looks weirdly swollen and she makes me think of Russian babushka

He won the genetics lottery

Go away, Finn. You must be 18 to post here.

Same with John Boyega and Daisy Ridley after TFA

>Jewish
>won genetics lottery

nice profile pic, ali

what happenedto them after TFA, they're set for life?

At this rate? Not long.
It’s sad to see him getting all these people harassing him when he always seems so chill and fun

of course she does she probably grew up with people being extremely nice to her and everything being given to her just because of how she looks and now shes extremely hated

Obviously theyre set for life but they probably get banged multiple times a day

stop going to sleep while he's streaming if you're going to be bitch about it

Why does he keep touching that boy?

Rude. He should stop browsing this cesspool if he finds the attention bothersome.

If you're 14 and a grown man is following you shoving a camera in your face, that person should be arrested.
Obviously Finn doesn't care but if he did

See

Or you could stop obsessing over children and get a fucking job.

she's an autist and and her first high school party was during a music video shoot when she was already out of HS
pretty face doesn't ban you from the spectrum

And you will never meet him, ugly freak

thats what she wants you to believe

I dont understand the kid is pretty ugly
Does he play a super likeable role in stranger things?

You are here obsessing over me obsessing over children. Not much better desu, so fuck off. And tell Finn to stop visiting Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=-Qtw_iEF6W4
what if she was 10 years younger?

I think he’s just too young to think about relationship
As the video said he has kiss a girl in kindergarten

>people who oppose pedophiles are literally the same as pedophiles
Literally kill yourself. The world will be a better place without you, you creepy fuck.

Because they don’t own him

Because Fin is a sexual predator who preys on small boys.

I think he's just playing around with him. The older kid notices, however, that it can quickly and easily be misconstrued as something overtly sexual and intervenes to stop.

It's actually stunning to watch. If Finn wasn't corrected, then he'd think that was OK to do and continue doing shit like that when he's an adult. That's literally shit Spacey is accused of doing, unnecessarily giving shoulder/back rubs and shit like that. It's considered sexual harassment.

The teenager immediately recognizes that it's innocent in nature and contemplates whether he should step in or not, because he knows that there's no sexual undercurrent, but finally steps in after a few secs. Without knowing it, the teenager pretty much taught Finn the lesson to not touch people randomly, even if it's as a joke/prank because it can be misconstrued.

There's also the possibility Finn himself learned that behavior and he's doing what was done to him by an adult, which is even more troubling. Most, if not all, of the Hollywood allegations involve "massages" or "shoulder rubs."

No, he's bland as shit in Stranger Things. Has the same gormless expression as Kit Harrington all throughout it too. He was bretty gud in IT though.

But kit Harrington is good

It would be weird but not too weird.