MCU is finished after Infinity War

I hope Debicki has a bigger role

>10 to 20 years

I want to die.

No more, for the love of God

>Make it stop
>No more please
>It's like being trapped in a time loop

MAKE IT STOP! THE MCU RUINED MY FUNNY BOOKS! NOW IT'S RUINING CINEMA! FUUUUUUCK YOOOOOOOOOUUUUU!

I mean its 10-20 more years of awful capeshit but it doesn't bother me because I don't watch it.

Good.

not gonna happen

there are going to be a lot of collages featuring these stpid headlines

>10 to 20 years
Can we not, I don't mind the GoTG films but please it's better that they feel disconnected.

This.

I don't think people will be interested anymore after they retire Iron Man can Cap Marica.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but isn’t be infinity war the arc which heralded the age of constant reboots and alternate realities?
How are they planning on selling all those?

OH BOY ANOTHER CAPESHIT THREAD

>another 20 years of capeshit

Fuck jews

FUCK YOU, IT'S FOREVER!

Don't blame the jews, blame the braindead population that goes to see these.

10 to 20 more YEARS OF THIS FUCKING CAPESHIT OH BOY I CAN"T WAIT

Fuck Universal Pictures!

>10-20 years
>of the MCU

But let's be honest it'll never go that far.

will DC ever catch up bros?

>its the Jews fault people want to see the movies

I bet you think they are also responsible for ruining Star Wars

Expecting audiences to commit to another decade+ of movies is a lot to ask. Brand fatigue is sure to kick in, especially with a bunch of big names leaving after IW.

We already have comic-book movie fatigue.. Another 20 years of Jews milking everything they can.

:|

Capeshit and star wars forever.
Disney needs to be stopped.

>10-20 years of more capeshit

>GotG 3 kickstarts a fucking 2 decade long cosmic marvel arc
Wew

they will have comic book characters but they won't be your normal capeshit movie. The fatigue is pointless, it affects only origin capeshit like Dr. Strange or Ant-man.

they can do retcons and recastings, probably.

Crisis on infinite earths is more of a big deal but that's DC related.

Obviously this

MCU hype is already dying down. Its got probably another 5 years left before the next fad overtakes it.

I don't think it will be so sudden. They will keep releasing 2/3 installments a year with diminishing reaturns, including their tentpole crossovers. They won't be making nearly as much as the classic MCU movies, so they will start releasing one a year, then one every two or three years, until it eventually dies out indeed 10 to 15 years from now. Maybe they make a new Ironman, and a new Captain America, but only those will make the amount of ney current MCU is making.

>people shittalk starwars

>they go on to make 4+ billion from 3 movies

Just face it you're going to be taking double dickings from disney for next 20 years

Also the production quality will decrease even more, like in horror or action movie franchises where every sequel is cheaper, with shittier actors, shittier stories, shittier production design, etc. until they are made direct for home release in whatever streaming service Disney has at the moment.

But they did ruin Star wars, you mong. One thing is making a new Star wars, which yeah is what people wanted and not the jews, but no one cared about diversity and stronk womyn until they told you you should care, and they ruined Star Wars that way. Fucking idiot.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

inb4 Gotg-nuwars crossover

>10 to 20 years

ENOUGH

How many years will it take for things to wrap back around to comic book shit being something only disgusting weirdos care about and normal people sneer at again?

Marvel Galaxies for the win!

Probably well after you die.

well this is clearly true but Disney will probably release some stand alone stuff.

can we at least get a proper Galactus then?

>the next 10-20 years of capeshit has already been planned

The MCU needs to just go ahead and destroy earth.

stilled tied up with the fantastic four

Cassie Lang is alive, maybe they can do a Young Avengers flick in 10 years.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I can't see them pulling off repeated retcons/reboots without audiences getting annoyed.
Spiderman and Hulk are already notorious for them, and they're the tip of the iceberg.
Not to mention that the casting is a large reason the films have been so successful.

>tfw will never get marvel horror
>tfw even if we did it wouldn't be trashy enough

will they really retire their biggest draws? I mean it's not like any of those guys don't still exist in the comics, so why retire them from movies? Just replace them. Other than RDJ no one is more attached to the actors than the characters.

Its gonna start off secret wars after Thanos with the skrull invasion.

You are fucking retarded. They are going to just reboot everything. Iron man, Captain America, everything. All new actors. Everything. People will lap it up. This ride will never end, big budget movies are for window-lickers now and it's never been more obvious.

SO MUCH FUN

SO MUCH QUIPS

HYPE

CAN'T WAIT

>next 10-20 years of the MCU

dear god, please tell me we've passed an inflection point and capeshit is going to start declining. There's no fucking way they can keep this shit going. You can't push out a dozen capeshit movies a year and have this be a sustainable business model for much longer

Yo marvel is getting ahead and sheeet like yooo in da future wil be gettin: Marvelnews marvelchannel nickemarvel marvelmusic marvel1 marvel2 marvelnetwork marvelnewsnetwork all sorts of them marvels yo marvel guna rule television yoo, but one question tho

HOW CAN DC EVEN COMPETE??????? LMAO

Sure.....

I'm especially curious about how long it will take before Star Wars gets driven into the ground. at the rate of a movie every 6-12 months, how long will it take before star wars is no longer "something special" and just another shitty sequel-every-year franchise like Saw? I have a hard time thinking they'll be able to keep the gravy train running past episode 9

Cape shit will be lucky if it makes it another 5 years. People are tired of it.

Literally ZERO hype

This bothers me in particular because it's fucking Thor. I'm not even sure what number sequel we're on at this point, but the first one was garbage and I doubt the others were any better. I have a really hard time imaging people saying "fuck yeah, new thor movie!"

It'll die out slowly but yes, you can't squeeze the GotG formula like they did with Iron Man

Calm yo' tits, Mouseshill.

retire? they will probable just replace them with younger (and black) actors

What's the GotG formula? GotG1 was the last capeshit I saw, so I'm not sure what formula emerged. Is it just the "take capeshit and add pop songs from a couple decades ago to get nostalgia points" formula?

This didn't age that well after two of them turned out to be good and one was decent

Once I was naive enough to think that once a super hero's "arc" was complete, that'd be the end and they'd retire it. That's what I thought would happen after TDKR and Spiderman 3. But nope, we get Amazing Spiderman and BvS. And we're going to keep getting an endless cycle of reboots, storyarcs run into the ground, then reboots, on and on and on. It will never end. And now we even have the never-ending capeshit-cycle crossing over into other franchises, like with Star Wars. We used to think that would be 6 movies and then it's over. lol nope.

If I had to guess, it's the Avengers boosting sales rather than Thor itself.

I think it was
>First non-avengers film to have Hulk in it
>Got insane reviews
>Was to be the final film before Infinity War, before Black Panther got slotted in

Pretty much. They don't do it for shit like Civil War, but they did it for GotG 2, and Immigrant Song played like 4 times in Thor: Ragnarok

What number avengers are we on now? I think I saw #2 with some robot villain that I turned off halfway through because it sucked so much

Why do edgy nerds think that Marvel owes it to them to stop making movies just because they personally think there's too many?

>and Immigrant Song played like 4 times in Thor: Ragnarok

Man, I really wish we'd go back to the days where Led Zeppelin was incredibly stingy about who they gave licensing permission for their songs.

Because they're strangling the entire movie industry, like weeds choking out the flowers you want to grow.

Comic nerds are almost at the level of Bronies in how autistic and divorced from reality they are. And contrarians are just contrarians.

R.I.P. Cinema as an art form
1896-2008

>release 3 or so movies a year
>strangling the industry
Any other stupid opinions you want to share with everybody, mister retard?

I am so fucking tired of this shit.

3+ movies a year is a lot. Especially when combined with DC and Star Wars (which is essentially pseudo-capeshit at this point) adding to the fray. The industry right now is nothing but capeshit capeshit capeshit and everything else suffers

>Most people only go to a handful of movies a year since its $15/ticket
>Capeshit takes up 2-3 of those slots cause they are "tested and true" good movies
>People don't give other good movies a chance cause they may not like them, and it's too expensive and next month Marvelshit 15, DCshit 3, and Star Wars 8 all come out

Good. I don't watch capeshit. I hope you guys drown in it.

>Lower than projected

MARVEL BTFO!

this capeshit era will last our entire lifetime.

>3 bloated budget movies which are all practically the same
>combined with whatever DC shits out
>combined with every other artistically devoid shit that follows the capeshit formula
>not strangling the industry
Do you want some cheese?

Isn't it hilarious how Sup Forums bashes Marvel and yet loves basic stuff like Drive?

user, I donno how to tell you this.....
boxofficemojo.com/news/?id=4340&p=.htm

woow cinemas are overpriced dying businesses but its marvel's fault that no one else can get asses in seats woah

>___ __ ___ ______

This is why we need communism desu

There's no fucking way this will actually happen. Nothing lasts THIS LONG without imploding eventually. We're already coming up on 10 years of nonstop capeshit, after all. It can't possibly last much longer, I think. It'd be like if the subgenre of "80s action movies" remained dominant until 2010.

I also don't think it'll all come tumbling down instantly. There will probably be a slow wane as capeshit starts to make less and less than the desired projections until it eventually fades.

(you)

It's always nice to know there's 10 to 20 years worth of movies for me to ignore. It gives me a warm, fuzzy feeling.

holy fuck look buttblasted this dude is.

holy fuck you're buttblasted dude

>woah

Darthkostis?

E N D L E S S

Endless Trash