Despicable Me 3

>see Despicable Me 3 trailer while watching Lego Batman movie
>it opens with "Trey Parker as [someone]"
>wonder who that is, never heard of him, sounds like some Disney Channel teen star or something
>as the trailer ends start thinking about it
>"Trey Parker... it can't be the South Park Trey Parker, right?"
>Google it
>it is him

What the fuck? I thought he might be above this kind of thing.

The real question is... Who will Matt Stone cameo as

a minion of course

>I thought he might be above this kind of thing
>Trey Parker above anything
>showed up to an awards show high off his ass
Are you in anyway familiar literally anything he's ever done?

He has a kid now, right? Actors and actresses take weird roles in children's films all the time so they can say "hey, that's daddy/mommy" to their kids

He has a daughter, Boogie is her name

Trailer was meh and didn't have girls

I think that's the most egregious thing to me: the fact that the girls have been so blatantly phased out in favour of the newer characters no one has any real investment in and the fucking Minions who, of course, are mandated to appear as frequently as possible until I'm driven to the point of suicide.

at least it was focused more on villains, this is where DM shines, not with these walking yellows pills.

I want the girls back in maybe going through the idea of wanting to be villains.

They admire Gru and what he's accomplished and want to show they can make him proud.

can't wait for minion is jew joke

parents are the worst kind of humans

Yeah, humans who do things exclusively for the sake of other humans out of love and pride are the worst.

>humans who do things exclusively for the sake of other humans out of love and pride
Is that what parents are? I don't think mine have been working right all these years then.

On the bright side it hardly had any Minions as well.

Wouldn't surprise me if South Park only lasts a few more seasons, between this and Book of Mormon I'd say Trey is trying to branch out and try different things. I bet he quits the show at some point and tries a serious movie or something.

>>showed up to an awards show high off his ass

And in a dress. How can you forget that they showed up in dresses?

Book of Mormon is 6 years old now, I don't think that and a voice acting gig is 'branching out'

If Trey left the show is done.

He directs and scripts pretty much every episode, voices a large chunk as well, and Matt deals with pretty much all other aspects of BTS production so he has too much on his plate to help.

Why is that villain look like from 80's?

>What the fuck? I thought he might be above this kind of thing.
Why would you think so?

That's his entire character; being an influence of Michael Jackson.

I doubt they're phased out, they're too important to Gru's character.

My bet is that the girls don't show up in the first trailer because they've aged them up a little and are waiting to reveal their new looks for the next trailer. I think the next trailer will focus on them completely.

thatsthejoke.jpg

But Gru isn't a villain anymore.

so why stealing diamond intead of child?

Is this the first time Trey did voicework outside of his own productions?

No one care about the girls, people only want to see the minions

Voice? Yes. But he has done a few small things as an actor before. He was god awful in Cannibal the Musical which was his own production. I stumbled across it on DVD at Half Price Books on clearance once.

Him and Matt probably suck each other's dick every night over it, knowing he's taking the piss.