What a disgusting ape

What a disgusting ape

Lol

I'm always comforted by the knowledge that I'm more beautiful than Rebecca Sugar :^)

IF that's even her REAL name

I am an ugly white male and I am still better looking than her, that is saying something

i love u bby

They can't all be QTs

I liked her better when her hairstyle didn't make her look like an obvious dyke.

You know that unlike the disgusting ape, the QT is going fucking berserk on Twitter and reposting every single word that comes out of Hillary Clinton's mouth, right?

She can do what she wants, don't judge her

That is funny, how bad haircut can really fuck it up

I don't mind, but I'm assuming everyone who makes fun of Sugar's looks is implicitly judging her for making SU, so...

>woman wanted the woman president

Said one disgusting ape to another.

>jewish white girl
>artwork is lesbo bair
>dresses like a dyke
>constantly talks about bisexuality and homosexuality and how it needs to be normalized

>dates a black guy
every time

My point still stands

Face looks like a Drake's coffee cake.

Some dykes are QTs

Sugar is not exempt from anything!

except most white woman voted for trump
this election was about race not gender
no matter how hard the left tries to make a voting bloc compromised of minorities and women they can't, race goes above gender.

he's not even a decent or average looking black guy, he is a black version of a neckbeard.

tumblr seems to be the female version of tumblr, nerds who get worked up over trivial bullshit and can't get laid

>A bisexual dates a guy
Help I don't understand???

Ok but please don't turn this into one of those threads.

>this election was about race not gender
Both of the candidates were white....and if that was true in any case there is no way Obama could have been elected without the white vote

This election was about Wall Street and the working class getting shit on, not any of your pithy social issues. States don't vote for both Sanders and Trump because they turned into white supremacists.

If you're bisexual you can only date homosexually. Everyone knows your love life is a political statement.

Why are liberals so ugly and their cartoon sensibilities sucks

This from the party that elected an Oompa Loompa with dope hair?

obama's election was not about race, illegal immigration was not a core component of either obama's or mccain/romney's campaign.
that being said black voters had a record turn out rate for obama, the same black voters did not have a significant turn out for hillary though.

even if you kept your eyes shut through the whole election you can tell it was about race by trumps first order of business in the white house being a stop on muslim immigration and tightening the border security.

Yeah, true Adonises like the majority of celebrities are all Right. oh wait.....they aren't! then who is? pic related.

Holy shit!
The fuck is happening with her head below the eyes? Its like big head mode didn't fully activate

Looks like the fat kid from Stranger Things.

Give me a quick rundown

Who the fuck frames a photo of a gay homophobe?

Do not bully the small Jewish boy.

>gay homophobe
???

>Sup Forums losers showing that they are as pathetic and obsessed with identity politics as SJWs.

Alright everyone, back to your containment boards.