What was his worst interview in your own opinion...

What was his worst interview in your own opinion? I just got done with the Ron Miscavige episode and holy shit it was rough to watch. Ron must have some skeletons in his closet because he felt shifty and dodging questions at some points, and then Joe was being a faggot for no reason, interrupting and roasting this old man which felt out of character for him. What other episodes are hard to watch?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UZPCp8SPfOM
youtube.com/watch?v=KPEAON8AhGA
youtube.com/watch?v=DbqwfJgnsvo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

whos Joe Rogan....?

the louis theroux interview kinda sucks a little bit because joe won't shut the fuck up

Tom Delonge

but who is jOE Rogann???

this was just flat out embarassing. I didnt cringe it was more like wtf feeling
>Adam Greentree
I fucked got so upset. It was good up until that faggot started praising aboriginal australians. he ws saying how he wished he could live that lfiestyle and he lvoed how carefree they were and how whites need to understand their lazy walk about culture. basically non stop virtue signaling and it fuckin pissed me off so much that joe didnt call him on that bullshit.

>man who spends a month walking through the wilderness alone and hunting as a vacation would like to do that all the time
Are you angry or surprised user?

i think that guy was just obsessed with history and olden times, i didn't get the sjw feeling from him.

Sargon was cringy as FUCK

The one with steven crowder

But he praised it and kept saying he wishes he could do that and how their culture is more pure and whites need to accept thae fact they walk away from jobs for weeks on end. It was complete pandering nonsense.
Man are you serious? It reeked of that for me. He kept saying how white run businesses need to accept the fact that abos just leave whenever they get money. Like wtf is that?

Why did he sperg out?
Was it because of the eggs?

I'd say these two. I didn't know who Crowder was, until the interview, and Joe came off as an annoying cunt; I was disappointed. I expected more from Joe. Now, I know better.

just watched the Sebastian Maniscalco episode

for those not in the know, he's a normie comic with a few specials under his belt

Redban rambles about his new phone for no reason and Rogan won't shut up about drug legalization when it has no bearing on the conversation or relation to Sebastian

who the fuck is "Joe Rogan"?

Friend of Brendan Schaub.

Good episode because Miscavige was so interesting, although it removed any need to buy his book.

I've never watched any of his shit, he's done like a thousand podcasts
Where do I begin?

Every episode with Whitney Cummings

it's not a TV show you dimwit, you begin with the most recent one when someone is on who you might be interested in listening to

When he went into that tangent about how the music director replacing him would reject his compositions and that was something that led him to want to leave, it kinda killed it for me. He had all these other reasons to consider it long before that point but he was in it for the long haul. It felt like he just wanted some fame and left when he wasn't receiving it. The Leia Ramini episode was great though.

literally just watch guests you might be interested in seeing. You get duds like steven crowder but there's some quality shit to hear like with Pauly Shore

Watch the ones that interest you as they come out. It's not a serial.

Who here remembers RoganWatch? Newfags probably don't remember it but that channel was hilarious

youtu.be/UZPCp8SPfOM

I don't watch Rogan but my brother showed me this and I was dying:

youtube.com/watch?v=KPEAON8AhGA

>He's thinking he could get assassinated
>100% bro
>100%... Maybe that's why he's opening it... maybe.... why would those files exist?

THIS.
Pure podcast kino

Henry Rollins is great
All the others have too much Joe Rogan

This is his best

youtube.com/watch?v=DbqwfJgnsvo

> This is obligatory Joey Diaz telling you to go fuck ya motha

The comedian ones. They're all the same.

This is brainlet kino

not watching that episode but I want cliff notes on this part of it

Why is Jamie such a fucking cuck and disabled all the comments.

>short screams
What did he mean by this

his last interview was terrible, owen or whatever his name was. that guy is just a dipshit.

Sargon of Akkad

the way he spouted memes and other internet shit, expecting Joe to understand any of it to the point where Joe had to basically had to flat out tell him 'dude some of us have lives and dont live on the internet'. Plus Akkad looked gross and hungover.

he hasn't had any good guests for a while, too many comedians

why doesn't joe get actual big name guests? as much as marc maron sucks, his podcast is pretty great and he has a bunch of big name guests

i wish he would get matt dillahunty on

how so?

steven rinella

Why is this show so popular? I watched a few mma related clips and found them passable but there are other podcasts that do that way better. his longer length stuff is just painful to listen to.

dont watch his mma stuff
start with jordan peterson. its great

he has good guests like this sometimes and they are worth watching.

all you need to know is that crowder is a little pussy and rogan is a insufferable pothead so when they got to the subject of weed they just endlessly bickered about nothing, showing that neither of them actually know anything at all about what they're saying

the steve-o podcasts, especially the first one, are crazy entertaining. that guy has lived a stupidly insane life
leah remini is also interesting, and there was one with a dwarf comedian that I quite liked

This. All the meme shit as accepted knowledge was cringey as fuck. Plus, Anytime Joe pressed him to back up what he was saying Sargon would just deflect and change the subject.

Its funny how silly all of this stuff sounds when you're talking about it to someone who isn't into all of that SJW talk.

there are too many bad ones to count. 9/10 of his episodes are absolute shit with literal whos. it's easier to count the good ones.

yeah I couldn't finish that one

fucking pathetic

is Johnny Bravo the dumbest person who has ever been on his podcast?

How dare you talk shit about Edgy Brah

Spot on. Crowder came off like a little dweeb and Rogan came off like a giant dick

Joe should've suplexed this smug punchable motherfucker

Dumbest person who has ever lived

the host of fear factor and a sitcom actor best known for Newsradio.

I remember Rogan Watch, Joe later admitted to having the channel nuked. There was also a Schaub watch.

Joey Diaz is no where near as funny as Joe Rogan thinks.

Crowder wasn't wrong in the slightest.

Go home boomer larper

Fuck off, retardo. Weed has rotten your brain.

I've smoked weed once in my life, try again

This. Joey has never made me laugh. I don't know how he makes any money.

Any time joe drags the conversation back to jujitsu or comedy clubs, I want to kill myself.

That was the worst interview for sure. Never seen that guy on YouTubes and now never will because he's a total spurg. Joe came off like a True Intellectualâ„¢ by comparison.

it's impossible to listen to them in the sam harris interviews because theyre both obsessed with brazilian jujitsu

He's the guy who did everything possible to ruin the episode where Alex Johnes reached his final form, right?

I wish Joe had kicked him out of the studio.

That’s one of the ones I was thinking about.

>hey sam you want to talk about an interesting neuroscience topic, maybe some research you've been into, or your dissertation on the neural representations of belief or hell one of the books on the topic you've been writing?
>oh wait nevermind I have to tell you about this youtube brawl I saw for an hour
>can we pull up the vid of that guy hitting the moose with his car?
I hate

>*listen cocksucka*

The Crowder one

That interview introdosded me to Crowder and now im a nazi

This. Crowder is fucking INSUFFERABLE. He's the living embodiment of the edgy fedora kid all grown up. He has a million videos talking shit about Amy Shumer (who cares) but i'm convinced the reason why is because of a panel discussion he once took part in, where Amy, him, and some other literal whos were discussing STDs, and Crowder's argument was to shill abstinence. Amy, logically, claimed his point to be retarded, and he's been "retaliating" ever since

Crowder is a trans-Boomer

Alex Jones episode 9/11

Or any Jordan Peterson episode.

The ones where he dickrides Graham Hancock and other fake historians for the entire episode

Those are the best ones tho

The Everest rescuers guys episode was pretty good, very interesting dudes

James Damore was pretty bad.

Will Joe ever have Alex Jones back on? That episode was pure Kino and was probably one of the greatest podcasts I ever listened too. Are Joe and Alex even still friends?

Agreed

He's literally just a fat disgusting slob

Have you heard anything to the contrary?

I've heard that Joe was talking shit about Alex after the interview.

I saw him in SF. Too rambly, not every story is funny and he doesn't seem to understand when to change the topic.

>Crowder says something vaguely negative about weed
>Joe perks up and won't let go until Crowder explains
>Crowder pulls some bullshit out of his ass about weed
>Jamie fact checks and calls Crowder out on his inaccuracy
>Crowder flips his shit, says Jamie and Joe are ganging up on him. repeats over and over how this would never happen on his show
>Joe sees weakness and bullys him a bit
>Crowder drops his spaghetti
>both spend the next two weeks talking about how they're still friends and it was a misunderstanding

Joe comes off as a pothead bully. and Crowder looks like an ass who can't take being called out on his lies.

Crowder is the guy that even the losers bullied.

It's fun fantasy. There's a slight chance what they are saying is legit.

Even in the Army, coons can go walk about. Lazy, stinking cunts.

Top tier episodes contain the following guests:
>Steve Rinella
>Dan Carlin
>Bill Burr
>Rhonda Patrick
>Sam Harris
>Jordan Peterson
>Louis Theroux
>Joey Diaz
>Gad Saad

Okay tier
>Bryan Callen
>Duncan Trussell
>Milo/Gavin
>Any other mid tier comedian

Shit tier
>Whitney Cummings
>Low level comedians
>Airhead MMA females
>Most One-off social phenomenon appereances like the kid from google, bret weinstein, Dan Blitzerian

Anything I should add?

I fucking love it when Steven Rinella is on. Such an interesting guy with a really great perspective on things. I'm seriously looking into trying to hunt mostly because of his show and his interviews.

I miss Duncan Trussel.
I dont know why, by any meams he shouldve been this utterly annoying pothead, new age, hippie with annoying voice and etc, but for some reason ive always found the episodes with hin super comfy...
Did they have a falling out or something with Joe, he used to be on the podcast every other week, but now he hasnt been on in 2 years or smth

Joe starts out interesting and over the years he gradually becomes more and more grating. Mostly because he's very predictable and talks about the same shit all the time, AND he isn't a great interviewer.
>Joe talks about MMA
>Joe talks about drugs/weed
>Joe talks about nature
I wouldn't mind if it was relevant, but Joe does it under the guise of "just chatting" when really he's trying to appear intelligent and knowledgeable. He has to do what me and my friends call the "Joe Rogan knowledge drop" in every single podcast. Joe wants you to know HE knows things. When he's able to get bigger guests due to his celebrity and he squanders it by talking about himself, it's frustrating.

Literally same.
Seems like the chillest fucking dude with the coolest life.

He lives in New York now

>no Alex Jones in GOD tier
Wtf is this

>reddit jones

Hancock's theories make more sense than the mainstream at this point.

>Crowder looks like an ass who can't take being called out on his lies.

They did some follow-up a couple of days later on Crowders Show to prove they were still friends. It turned out the facts that Jamie had pulled up actually supported Crowders points.

It was quite weird how they had the intial argument then it cooled off then they went back into it again after Joe brought it up.

This. Such a fan of Blink 182 too.