Were there any young actors that turned up fine when they grew up?

Were there any young actors that turned up fine when they grew up?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Ostrum
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danny_Lloyd
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

EASY ON THE PEPSI, FULLER

The Goose was in Goosebumps when he was like 14 if that counts

Christian Bale was 12 in his first role, fucking nailed it too.

Was he the only one?

I mean we can talk about child stars who grew up okay or we could turn this into a very different thread but I'm just gonna leave this here and let you decide.

>Gosling
>Bale
>Cruise

the sprouse twins are relatively unscathed

I was asking out of honest curiosity. This changed my opinion on this matter.

Cole is a Reddit nice guy with Tumblr politics and Dylan is literally /ourguy/ who shitposts Sup Forums memes all day.

Ryan Reynolds was in a Canadian kids drama called the Odyssey. 8 year old me thought it was pretty cool.

In response to your question, I would like to take this opportunity to repost verbatim something that I have written before on Sup Forums, starting now:

The lead kid from Willy Wonka decided that show business was not for him, and turned down later work. Happily, the adults in his life must have been supportive, and did not pressure him to do anything that he did not want to do.

In addition to not being involved in any major scandals or drug abuse, Peter Ostrum went on to receive a doctorate in veterenarian science, and practices animal-doctoring and living a peaceful family life in upstate New York. He kept a very low profile following the flick but is now more open about discussing the experience. I would imagine that he gives wholesome, inspirational talks to schools about how fame isn't everything and how you can be whatever you want to be if you work hard and apply yourself. I hope that's the case at least, and it should be since Ostrum's personal details evidence his character as a decent and productive human being.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Ostrum

Another person who as far as I know has never been convicted of a DUI or gone on a crazy twitter rant is Danny Lloyd, who likewise segued from being The Shining kid into a career in the life sciences and living as another decent productive human being, teaching biology at community college in Kentucky.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danny_Lloyd

God bless them both.

Interesting post. Thx

THE HIDE-A-BED

>same height in both pics

Kek

not many, but some

Kurt Russell
Jeff Bridges
Jodie Foster

So how DID Goose not fall into the Disney Club pedo trap?

Is that cousin Skeeter?

>that hairline

JUST

Captain Nemo: When

- Aaaanthony Jr., go eat your gabagool!

He ended up fucking the producers in the ass rather than the other way round. After a few sessions of this they yielded to his masculine energy and left him alone.

He can still be great. He needs to stop doing nu-male movies.

Could you elaborate a bit more?

I'd rather not. I think I've said enough already.

the girl who played Winnie Cooper is now a nationally recognized mathematician. Fred Savage seemed to turn out OK. He produced a lot, I think Always Sunny, and he had a pretty good show with Rob Lowe a few years back

Glad to hear about Danny Lloyd!

This guy, mostly because SBTB didn't air until years after it was shot, so he was already late in high school before he was famous.

what a cute boy he was

ay wasamattau

you fucking retards have no idea how hairlines work its actually aggravating

he's doing good as far as i know

what about it?

Plenty have
Jackie Coogan
Butch Patrick
Macauley Culkin
Lindsay Lohan
Amanda Bynes
Jonathon Brandis
Judith Barsi
Jaimee Foxworth
Corey Feldman

They all turned out fine

nobody posted neville longbottom yet

he was also in the mickey mouse club prior and then young hercules

last i heard he has schizophrenia...

The little girl in Aliens grew up to be a teacher or whatever.

You would to if you had 4 characters living inside of you

Kurt Russel

>Cruise

He was at least 18 when he began acting

The ones who turned out ok weren't the big child stars but just random characters, probably just getting their feet wet

Ron Howard grew up to be a well adjusted successful adult.

People stop developing at 25

Who is the Jude Law look a like?

high quality post

.............................................................................................. ya baitin mait?

His “””””assistant””””””(bf)

That's literally about the time they stop being babies actually, everything under 25 is mentally children, under 35 - baby steps into adulthood.

T. Oldfag.

>under 35 - baby steps into adulthood

Yeah, you're autistic if you're 30+ and still act like a teen or "lost" in life

so spider-twink is really a fag or it's just a meme

This glorious fucker.

At this point it’s pretty much confirmed.
He has lived with Harrison for years.

what's wrong with his face

once burned twice shy

he turned out to be very short

You'll probably know your place in this world at 35, but let's not kid ourselves, people who are settled in mid 30s either lucked out our were given opportunities through nepotism. There are no self made 35 year old business owners, for example. Never ever. It's either luck or rich parents.

People are greatly exaggerating how people change with age. Truth is, they don't. They just have better understanding of how world works.

>people who are settled in mid 30s either lucked out our were given opportunities through nepotism
im not even a lolbertard but you're high

Blind items say he's gay and wasn't really in the closet up until Disney picked him up and then decided they need to give him a beard to avoid suspicious. Other blind item even claimed that there might actually be some BDSM pictures of Holland out there, on the internet, on some of which he actually might even be underage. So not only gay, but kinky and illegal to possess, no wonder it's all swept under the rug so meticulously.

You'll find out soon, mate. Having a wife, mortgage and a toddler doesn't make you stop striving for actually becoming something of your own, something more than a fading entry in your family's future genealogical tree. If life gave you opportunities and you made use of them, that's great. But no 35 year old will have enough money or networking to actually CREATE opportunities just from working a 9-5 job.

Read some Hemingway.

>But no 35 year old will have enough money or networking to actually CREATE opportunities just from working a 9-5 job
dude what? if you go to college you can typically get a pretty decent salaried job even if its not what you want. you can then wait to have kids and buy a small older home for like 30k if you don't live on the coasts. from there theres all sorts of investment paths to retire early like i plan to do. you just have to think outside the box and not follow the herd and fall for consumerist shit

pretty much all of them do but you never hear about that

Natalie Portman was a child actor