I've seen the Rough Cut of "Infinite War", ask me anything

I've seen the Rough Cut of "Infinite War", ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NL_pRiXov7Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They started filming a few weeks ago...

Your face started filming a few weeks ago

What are the 3 pre/mid/post-credit scenes?

Yes, but 95% of the movie is CGI, and the 5% live action is almost complete. Ask me anything.

This cut had only two.

In the first, Zemo, Loki and Red Skull are seen together, having a silent dinner.

In the second, Miles Morales joins the Defenders, that are now the only "heroes" of the galaxy.

What's your favorite color?

Orange, like Thane's costume.

Is the war really all that "infinite"? I heard rumors that the movie will have finite length. I'm just concerned if I'm really getting my money's worth.

The war itself lasts 28 seconds, but it's worth it!

The Infinite part isn't about the war. It is about "love". Thanos for Thane, Hulk for Gamora, Ego and Peter AND Peter. It should be called "Infinite Love", and the studio is considering the name change.

youtube.com/watch?v=NL_pRiXov7Q

How do they beat Thanos?

Thanos wins in this first movie.

What's your dick smell like?

Are the CGI animators experts or rookies?

Epic dance off

>I've seen the Rough Cut of "Infinite War
No you haven't.
You don't have to make up shit to have a conversation in a thread.

Also, you aren't tripfagging, so you are doing even this wrong.

In the last week you saw a rough cut of JL.

Experts, they are Pixar guys. The extras all look like Buzz Lightyear.

Bullshit. They literally started filming like TWO FUCKING DAYS ago. They made an announcement and everything.

No one has ever posted a real pre-screening in the history of Sup Forums.
This is just another pathetic cry for attention.

I already explained this

There IS one user- Spoiler user, who year after year manages to perfectly explain the plots of movies fucking AGES before they actually come out. The only exceptions were the Star Wars movies and some other one I can't remember. Anyway- they manage to spoil the movies which leaves me to believe they either work on the secretive ratings board- which screens the movies multiple times for editing and content, or they somehow work for an editing company that works with several film studios.
They've accurately spoiled several Marvel movies and DC movies in any case so it's probably a CG editor on the films or something.

They literally started filming.
Why would you openly lie on a board where the majority of people interested in the Marvel movie universe already know this?
On the internet no less - where somebody can call you shit out instantly within seconds?

>Miles Morales

I am not lying and I already explained this shit.

Do you have or not something to ask?

My pet hamster works for Marvel too.

How does Venom job to Thanos in the final fight?

I did see the movie you fucking assholes, I already explained it, accept my retarded reasoning for shitposting and
ASK
ME
ANYTHING

Venom isn't in the movie. Carnage is hinted.

Carnage isn't in the movie. Venom is hinted.

Carnage isn't Venom. Movie is hinted.

You didn't see the movie. It is literally the contrary.

Don't shitpost here, please.

Does Thanos believe in "no glove no love?

You saw the movie, it is figuratively correct.
Do continue funposting here please.

How many fart jokes are in the movie, and are they planning to add more for the final cut?

I'm not gonna watch it under 10

I'm downloading the Infinity Gauntlet right now, if faget OP doesn't delete his shitty thread, I'll just start storytiming it.

Groot "farts" woodchips, but that's it.

Lots of them, even a couple BRAAPs friendo.

Carnage isn't in the movie.
Venom is hitler.

I do not support this.

Some nigger leaked the plot of Justice League pretty well. Before there were any details on it they called out the three-McGuffin motherbox plot with the three Earth races thing going on.

Hey man, I've seen the final cut. Thanos is actually just Peter Quill's long lost brother and his planning has really been for the most epic surprise party ever. They finished early because they're just using recycled shots from the other films for most of it.

Too bad.

You know I think I heard about that, rodents having an affinity for good shot composition or something.

Did Marvel really get the rights to Green Lantern and make him an elite Nova or something?

SPOILERS!

Which of the Avengers have offered you rough sex, I hear that's an early screening ritual.

I demand you to stop.
Fag.

a shitpost thread tha I can use to storytime comics, and get a free bump every time. Why would I stop?

I demand that you keep going!

Do you sleep naked?

Based user

Who was phone?

Was it Airwave trying to escape from the DCEU to a place that will give characters like him background roles?

I'm here in my early screening room, people always askin me, askin me about the film so I thought I'd give you a little tour. You know, Stan Lee once said "Don't be gullible fucks" I think that means you should really buy me book. It's about how to make films and fuck people. On the right you'll see Chris Hemsworth who I rented for this and on the left are at least 100 whores who are here for free because they want to know what happens in Infinity War. Please buy my book.

who's your waifu?

How can you see something that hasn't been filmed yet? Please tell me the secret of your time machine?

Does Captain America have a shirtless scene?

This is important information.

why do you have to be such a lying piece of shit?

I thought I could stock up on captchas or something, but the ykeep expiring after a while, shit sucks man.

So this is going to happen but with either Thor or the GOTG

Not him but I do

Thor would make more sense I think.
Also isn't carol supposed to debut in IW, or am I remebering it wrong? Let's ask OP, he surely knows kek.

Thst has been know for a year though. We literally learned about it right after BvS hell i say before.

Looks like faggoty OP left, and we're nearing the end of the issue, any of you guys still reading?