If Legolas was such a good archer...

If Legolas was such a good archer, why didn't they just get him to attach the ring to an arrow and fire it directly into Mount Doom?

legless were in a nother battle

You cant shoot an invisible arrow

Never trust an elf

The arrow would only become corrupted by the ring

kek

xDDD why they dont fly with the eagles why they dont put le ring in my ass xD so funny

are you ok?

But what if you shoot two arrows at the perfect timing to get the second one to carry the first once it's corrupted ?

Mount Doom was beyond drawing distance

Rivendell to Mordor is a great distance with mountains and shit between

Why didn't Sauron seal off the entrance to Mount Doom?

Why didn't they just steal some lava from Mount Doom and bring it back to where the ring was to destroy it? Gollum seemed very capable of sneaking into Mount Doom.

He liked looking inside.

why would he?

>why they dont put le ring in my ass
Because otherwise your dad would turn invisible

It would be impossible to determine at what time the arrow would get corrupted. + Sauron would sense the ring and notice it flying towards the mountain. A nazgul would take the arrow and that's that.
What we need is Legolas shooting thousands of arrows with rings attached to them in rapid succession towards the mountain, then slip the real ring at some point. Sauron can't stop all the arrows so it turns into a game of chance.

so people don't sneak inside and throw stuff in the lava or build new ring of powers

Probably his power flows from there or something

Also I believe the official explanation is that he underestimaeted everyone and thougt it was not needed

Kek

HAHA