Attack of the Clones is better than The Phantom Menace

>Attack of the Clones is better than The Phantom Menace

>Attack of the Clones is bad because it has a love story

Attack of the Clones is better than Renege of the Sith as well.

Attack of the Clones looks like total dog shit

It has the worst compositing I've ever seen and the CGI manages to look worse than TPM

I'm not even sure what this board is about anymore.

Attack of the Clones is objectively the worst Star Wars film of all time. Worse than the Ewoks films and the Disney Wars films.

I like the scenes with the lanky aliens

mostly love for the prequels

holy shit no

We all did. Phantom menace babbies are just butthurt how atrocious their film is

Yes.

I bet you like photorealism in art, fag

I forgot that scene had an actual neon sign. Nice.

>prequels are worth watching

becuth thumone ewathed it fwum thuh archive memwy

Was the blurry, "dreamy" filter there to hide the low res CGI?

I'd rather Lucas just did a prequel trilogy about podracing. That shit was cash.

So the Jedis couldn't afford to custom fit helmets so instead forced humans to wear gigantic ones designed to accommodate aye lmaos.

>tfw Attack of the Clones started off with potential by setting up a sci-fi film noir detective story, but then promptly drops it for shitty love plot and CGI lightsaber battles

And it's only going to get worse as time goes on

At least Episode 1 had actual sets and locations.

It looks objectively awful, fag.

Why were absolutely zero clone trooper costumes made? Not a single one? There's so much jarring bullshit like extreme closeups up the clone troopers that look like video game characters, or shots of clone troopers with their helmets off and it clearly looks like a real head photoshopped onto a CGI body.

I should rematch the prequels. I remember liking Attack of the Clones more than the other two, but pic related is all I really remember so...

This, although I'll never be able to watch the gungans-vs-droids battle sequence at the end without being reminded of how it looks like they're fighting on the windows XP wallpaper

>Why were absolutely zero clone trooper costumes made? Not a single one?
The simple answer is George is a lazy hack who thinks CGI is the greatest thing ever made.

Why are they even wearing helmets? It would at least make a tiny amount of sense if they were just practicing with some sticks, but they're using actual lightsabers that can cut through that shit.

What's the most kino space battle in Star Wars?

OH FUCK Jimmy just committed accidental seppuku! Thank the Force he was at least wearing his helmet.

wow the graphics for battlefront 2 are looking great

the one in Return of the Jedi.

This dude's seen some shit, and it's only the beginning of the war. Plus it looks like his ankle is bending the wrong way.

Because they were all CG to begin with.

>wow the graphics for battlefront 2 are looking great

Joke is the visuals for EA's BF2 look better than Attack of the Clones

>I rate Star Wars

For fucks sake, why didn't he just make some plastic suits?

Why the clone troopers manlets? Did they take them out of the cloning machine too early?

Also why is it called the Clone Wars and not the Clone War.

>I rate the Star Wars prequels anywhere but bottom.
you forgot to finish your sentence.

PT>OT>Sequels

What it has always been about... Getting under other people's skin.

>"The prequels are bad"
>"I let RLM think for me"

lmfao is that real I don't even remember

A manufactured army fights a manufactured army.
How engaging

>"Everyone loved the PT before RLM!"