Star vs thread

We now return to our regularly scheduled programming in less than 20 hours

youtube.com/watch?v=7LzuHhQV1wk

>all these cosmic beings
>still no cutie pie grill personification of Death

The pudgy scissor maker girl was close enough.

Nah, more like this is Sup Forums equivalent to Zero no Tsukaima
>All these qts the main lead could go to
>Lol let's stay with the worst because "first girl" syndrome

Soon, user. Soon.

You deserve the death penalty and your parents deserve it for not aborting you, too.

I don't think you're actually watching this show is you're comparing it to ZnT

don't feed him (you)s and he'll go away.

DELETE
E
L
E
T
E

But I need more cute monster girls.

The more time passes, the more it seems unlikely Starco becomes canon this season. Marco hasn't even shown he likes Star as more than a friend yet.

>yfw Janna is next on Marco's bang list

fuck the bugco fags

>Marco hasn't even shown he likes Star as more than a friend yet.
No, but he still seems closer to her than to the girl supposed to be his gf

It was never going to be this season if at all. This is the "break Star down so she can become the forces of evil" leadup

#itsherturn #makehumanitygreatagain #banbugpeople

POTTERY

Get out of town Janna

The only reason i make the comparison is that the main male lead is making a lot of relations with other people, only to have the female lead to be always shoved on to our faces, slap us in the face and telling us "fuck you, this is the real otp and don't you dare thinking otherwise"
It ultimately feels pointless

>ZnT
man how much of a fucking waste that was, specially with how good and competent the MC was and how much potential the setting had

Not this season.

>yfw season 3 shows her history with Marco

Hey, not her fault that she's more desirable than the bug.

Marco is going to be busting nuts in Jackie and Hekapoo.

Best Death

At least star is likable unlike Bitch Mcpsychoface

It wouldn't be so bad if not for this MUH DESTINY Blood Moon garbage. It feels like Marco has no choice no matter what despite having good relations with other girls apart from Star.

But she did score

The Janna rejection episode is going to hurt

OK, fine, Jackie can have this season. BUT SOON THE GYPSY QUEEN WILL RISE AND STOP OUT THE BUG.

What's bannable about that image?

>is making a lot of relations with other people
You mean just Jackie right?

Also, Star is you know, actually likable and lovable who would never willingly hurt Marco unlike Louise who is an abusive garbage bitch

Who?

>It's a people misinterpret the ending of BMB to think Marco had a secret crush on Star and she was trampling his feelings instead of it being what it really was episode

Seriously, when are you going to get over this?

Thing is that he likes Star better than the other girls

30+ posts and no hekapoo?

We're not I've her already are we?

They better use Nachos again in the future. Dragon Riding is awesome.

See
The worst part of that fucking show

Old carpets with vomit on them are better than Louise. That's not a high bar to cross fampire

What happens when Star can't take Marco fucking every girl but her?

>We're not I've her already are we?
The fuck language are you using? Basketball-American?

>Oh look Marco's having a good time
>I better put a stop to that
Just the worst

Who the fuck is Louise?

Yet you would still be shitting on Star if the roles had been reversed for being willing to ditch her family and friends for 16 years.

What episode is this image from?

>implying Janna isnt a huge dyke

>implying Janna doesn't shluck to the idea of getting fingerblasted by stars six hands

>it made it seem that Marco only left because Star is a completely helpless fuckup that couldn't wipe her own ass and that he needed to take care of her

I like how it's been twisted from "Star has experienced jealousy for the first time" to "STAR IS JUST A TOTAL ABUSIVE CUNT WHO HAS ALWAYS WANTED MARCO TO NOT BE WITH OTHER GIRLS AND IS TOTALLY MEAN"

A girl that "loves" the MC but anytime he tries to respond to her she blasts him in the face, and yet gets super fucking angry if he does as much as talk to another girl, which is common considering he goes from some regular nobody to a master swordsman with a personal maid and becomes a Lord and the queen's champion

Gift of the Card

Chat confirmed this to be the case anyway

We're just waiting for roro to come bless us again

Thank you friend, I'm watching this episode again.

The difference is when Star tries to do something alone she consistently fucks up.
Marco does a thing alone, one he shouldn't even really be able to do at all, and completely blows it out of the park.

You clearly have never been chased by a girl who wasn't good at expressing her desire for you, but was good at picking on you. She wants the D and not just his last name.

overrated tsundere voiced by a overrated VA

now that Marco is mentally 30;
when does he break up with Jackie?
who will win the Marco-bowl?

How exactly did it make it seem like that?

Also so now we've gone from thinking it was out of character for Marco to abandon his parents and Star and Jackie, I guess to thinking he just went back solely because Star's no good without him apparently?

Can you people just take the episodes for what they are ever?

>coochie coochie coo

Never.

Why do people call Janna a gypsy when she has Marco's same skin/eye color in California?

>completely blows it out of the park.
It took him 16 years to do something that Star did in 8 minutes

He will try to reconnect with her, and realize that they just have little in common considering she has 14 yo girl tastes opposed to his mad max self

She sun bathes outside of her gypsy trailer.

She's not

>and completely blows it out of the park.
I mean it did take him 16 years.

Adam even said it was a bad thing for him to lose his way like that

Finding Heckapoo's house wasn't the original goal dingus.

>being what it really was

>Don't treat Star like a baby, she is a strong independent woman!
>Star fucks up numerous times after BMB, even after Marco warned her about the possible dangers of her actions

Starfags, when will they learn...

she steals stuff, is into black 'magick' and she's ambiguously brown-ish
plus: she's a delinquent

When has anybody ever said Star never fucks up. I'm saying you missed the point of that ending and it certainly wasn't what the greentext says like so many seem to falsely believe

Hold on, you found no romantic undertones in BMB between Star and Marco? None?

That and it had the same problem as Blood Moon
ZnT
>Oh shit, i am his destined servant even though i was summoned by accident, that means she's entitled to my genitals
Star vs
>Oh shit, i'm under some mumbo jumbo moon light with her due to wrong place, wrong time, that means she's entittled to my genitals

The only reason Star vs is more tolerable is because they actually have chemestry as friends

>bad thing for him to lose his way like that

>Get ripped as fuck
>Gained sword
>Gained a motherfucking dragon-cycle
>Going on fucking awesome Mad Max wasteland adventures
>Is not a spaghetti sipping beta anymore
>Won the heart of a THICC semen demon
>Was about to fuck said semen demon if worst girl didn't ruin everything as per usual

Tell me again, how exactly did Marco "lose his way"? His life in Hekapoo's dimension is incomparably better than the one back on Earth.

>star
>worse girl

>Hold on, you found no romantic undertones in BMB between Star and Marco? None?
That's also not what I'm saying either. Did nobody read this? Marco doesn't have a secret crush on Star at the moment and she wasn't trampling his feelings pushing him to go toward Jackie in some kind of soap opera.

>Oh shit, i'm under some mumbo jumbo moon light with her due to wrong place, wrong time, that means she's entittled to my genitals
When has anybody ever said that?

Tell me, would you be saying the same thing if it had been Star going on the 16 year adventure?

Hey, he was the one who doesn't acknowledge Star as a girl. He even said so in Naysaya.

If she became super cool as a result, yeah.

Of course! But then again, Star would fuck it up somehow and cuck herself.

>That's also not what I'm saying either
Then what are you trying to say?

It's more like:
>Wow, this girl is the best friend I've ever had, the most important person to me and I guess I'll eventually decide that we truly should be together for the rest of our lives

>Marco doesn't have a secret crush on Star at the moment and she wasn't trampling his feelings pushing him to go toward Jackie in some kind of soap opera.
How the fuck do you know this? Your opinions and assumptions are as good as the rest, since nobody knows for sure. Fuck, we still don't know about the captain that spoke to Marco in BMB.

Unless you're Nefcy lurking here

Did he actually say those exact words?

Jackie a shit!

You're right i should've said
>I am entitled to HIS genitals
on both sentences

There were but neither knew about it and it isn't why Star gets angry at Marco.

Marco goes to "save" Star because of subconscious feelings towards her (he only does it after the captain talks about the moon of lovers) but thinks the whole time that he is doing it to save Star from Tom. Star thinks that Marco did it because he thinks that she is a weak little girl and that's why the masked stranger wetness doesn't transfer towards Marco.

>Hey, he was the one who doesn't acknowledge Star as a girl
Maybe because he doesn't like her, romantically. I don't know, it's not like he mentioned multiple times that their only friends...

>"She's not my girlfriend."
>No blush, not even once
>Not a single instance of romantic feelings towards Star in the whole show so far

And there's neat art for it

it is perfect

I'm saying that people have taken the ending of the BMB episode to think Star was rejecting some kind of secret crush he had on her, not even focusing on the real emotional meaning toward the episode of their friendship. It's been a long time problem around here.

God forbid and man a woman are actually just friends

>Nobody brings up the "I've been feeling a little funny since the BMB"in the chat