Post anime kino

post anime kino

>inb4 Evangelion thread

Ok....3...2...1....lets jam

Reminder the rise of Sup Forumsedditors coming over to Sup Forums as a result of Bane memes has led to a shift in taste on Sup Forums

99% of the anime threads here are made by Sup Forumsedditors who only watch LE EPIC MANIME shonen trash and are too scared to post on Sup Forums because no one wants to talk about the same 5 old classic anime that only entry level newfaggots know about. Then they cry about Sup Forums having shit taste and proceed to buy their next avengers movie ticket.

Sup Forums has actually done a fantastic job at keeping out you Sup Forumseddit scum and so all you faggots come crying here because no one wanted to accommodate your newfaggotry.

Also you all treat Sup Forums as a place to ask for recommendations when was made to deal with garbage threads like these that aren't actually discussing anything. This thread should be deleted but since Sup Forums mods are garbage it won't.

Bang

This one. This movie makes me happy.

>Those faces

HAHAHAHAHA

Anyone who continues to watch anime season after season must be autistic. There comes a point where you graduate to manga and LNs and only watch anime if it's originally written or has high quality animation. Watching the pleb shit for children and chronic masturbating otaku is just sad.

Nigga i watched ultra instinct goku when it aired. fuck you

>watches dbz
>types like a nigger
OOGA BOOGA MUH DIK MUH ANIME PUSSY

I've never seen an anime

This.
>LNs
Hahaha. Kill yourself my man.

Neo Yokio

This is peak anime kino.

This movie is unstoppable
The series is pretty much a nothingburger but its worth it for this movie.

Light novels are actually not that bad. If you come at it from a /lit/ perspective you'll be disappointed but if you're there just for the narrative, there can be some unique and taboo story telling. Same with VNs

The only movie I've seen that's comparable to Princess Mononoke is fucking Excalibur.

As for series, I'd say...GITS SAC. 2nd Gig especially. It may have had more technical flaws than the first series, but fuck me silly did it make up for them in subject matter and scope.

gunsmith cats