I fucked up, I'm sorry, but fuck the Second Amendment and all Christcucks

will he ever work again?

Why do people pretend he is relevant?

He's not wrong. People will probably just spout about mysterious ways or some shit.

so much for the tolerant left

religion is dumb. hes a faggot but hes not wrong. we don't need more prayer we need more gun control and action against white identity extremism.

how rude!

>O-oh I didn't mean to tip my fedora, I was just instantly politicizing an event because that's what we sensitive liberal people do, is squeal out as loud as we can just for attention! This is the fault of those evil Republicans and the NRA and Drumpf!

It's because people feel bad about saying their real opinion, which is usually "I don't care how many motherfuckers die, you aren't getting my guns"
which is how I used to feel but since shit is beginning to pile up I'm beginning to reconsider

Thats how the right works though. You'll cry about politicizing a tragedy so they can get away with doing absolutely nothing but lining their pockets with more NRA dollars. American's are pathetically corrupt.

in b4 it's okay for me to behave like this since i was molested by hollywood executives as a child

Willy beating out christcucks again and again.

come and take it

I unironically agree with him there but it's still a shitty thing to tweet.

Trump thinks guns owners and hunters are retarded hicks. Don't let the NY businessman who invented bogus rebuild schemes trick you into thinking he's down with the midwest.

How is it though? He's calling out the idiots for constantly "sending prayers" yet not doing a single thing to actually curb the problem.

don't make me get out my slide rule

I'm not english, isn't "thoughts and prayers" just a figure of speech? "Hoping for one's safety"- isn't that what it means?

It's kind of rude to the families of the victims who (as far as we know) did nothing wrong and don't really deserve that. He is right though.

Yeah many people say this without having actually addressed a prayer to some higher power.

please remember that the shooter only stopped killing because an armed civilian engaged him. he dropped his rifle and ran away. he could have murdered every single person in there if there wasnt an armed citizen on the scene

>Sup Forums and Sup Forums always complain about people sending their prayers when some terrorist attack happens
>Will Wheaton attacks the same thing
>they complain about it
Can't you people ever decide a coherent behavior instead of flip flopping on a daily basis

*tipping intensifies*

atheists btfo, 2nd amendment rules the day

think how many could have been saved if those liberals on that island old anders attacked had been armed

I didn't know that part

Post his inevitably bad apology!

Manlets, when will they learn.

Is that the Pacho guy?

Of course he will. Liberals are self-hating, self loathing degenerates.

Seeing white people die makes him happy. The fact that they're people represented by a different ideological camp is just a bonus.

Same reason JLAW said people that got hit by a hurricane deserved it.

When liberals get killed, same shit different people.

Why you people are making this an issue when you do the same shit when it happens to other people is unbelievably hypocritical.

few people will. it was said in a police conference, but "journalists" will leave that part out

T. Autism.

>muh nra

Amazing how they manage to have a grip on us policy while companies with many times the gun industries revenue dont

how many weeks before the "wheaton grab my crotch in star trek" revelation?

Why are atheist so fucking evil bros

>Religion that glorifies martyrs who are killed praying or proselytizing
>Get killed for being in a church
But seriously, I wonder how cavalier he'd be if it was a mosque?

People just love to complain and paint themselves as some kind of victim. Cognitive dissonance be damned.

>Trusting symbiotes.

>implying that beta's ever touched a woman
His kids aren't even his man

>will he ever work again?
He hasn't worked in 30 years

>a woman
I never said that

Thank fuck I will never use Twitter. Is it only used by celebrities and inveterate complainers?

>Apologising

He blew it.

The original tweet was childish and unnecessary. After clarifying his intent, he should have closed the twitter app and taken a break from his phone. By apologising, he ruins any intended 'meaning', and opens himself up for massive criticism.

why doesn't the christian god protects his faithful?

It was a stupid thing to say but it's also stupid no one will do anything about guns. Really though I mostly blame the democrats for that because they're completely retarded in how they try to go about it.

They make no effort to reach out to gun owners for reasonable legislation, which I'm sure many would support if they felt it was coming from a government that respected them, and instead jerk each other off over how "dumb and ignorant redneck gun owners are".

>I wonder how cavalier he'd be if it was a mosque?
Ask him on twitter

Based Wesley is smarter than any chance board full of closet fags and tardlets.

Becasue cancer eating cancer is always a lovely thing to watch and how a disagreement of opinion is enought to labeled the other part.

Nah it'll be the "my name is wil wheaton and gene roddenbury raped my boipussy" revelation

>burrrrp God isn't real I'm Wesley biiiiiitch!
Everyone attached to TNG is a numale. Where's Shatner to call him a candy ass?

This. Though, not much could've been done since the gun was most likely acquired illegally.

MUUHHHHH SECOND AMEMDANT MUHH SHALL NOT BE INFIRNGED

Roddenberry is dead, there is barely profit in there. Someone more loved like Stewart will be a better target.

I'm praying he doesn't.

Kind of like how the doctors taking care of the wife of your friend Patton couldn't save her.

>whines about others hoping for betterment instead of getting up and doing what he's telling them they should do
Small Whilly was always a fucking drone.

more like Wesley Crushed lmao

based. fuck moralfags.

The modern male:
>please take my guns!
>i pee sitting down
>make-up is for men too

>who is Riker

>liberals think there is a literal man sitting in the clouds and prayers are magical incantations
How do atheists dress themselves in the morning without strangling themselves with their sleeves?

Shatner is probably too busy laughing at the dumb christians getting shot

> people should just stop praying and cater to my political beliefs

Stewart can defend himself, Roddenberry can't