The Place Beyond The Pines

Can we please talk about this film? It's fucking amazing and needs to be more appreciated and seen.

I agree it's a great film but it's been out for a few years user, you kinda missed the boat on that one

>implying Sup Forums bothers watching good movies

Had this movie on my watchlist for years. Was pleasantly surprised when I ended up watching it.

If you were in the position I was and kept putting it on the backburner because you thought it would be some generic thing, then check it out and enjoy.

Yeah but

Let's just keep shit on the downlow boys we're all Handsome Luke at heart

fpbp

Someday my paaaain
Will mark
you

I kind of liked it but I hated everyone except the corrupt cops and the mechanic guy.

His boy ruined the film.

>can we talk about this pleb shit I just watched that most of this board watched back when it came out
God blane runner 2049 really brought in a whole bunch of new cancer

Yeah fucking Dane man shit role picker that one, how the hell are you gonna go against Franco as the Green Goblin

it's really not that good

1/3-great
2/3-good, not as intriguing
3/3-shit, didn't care for the rapping jews

made me wish for a full movie about the goose third

It's really not that good

you mean goose junior?

It's my favourite movie of all time (only slightly edging out Apocalypse Now). A lot of people say the movie takes a dive after the first third, and while the first third is genuinely great, my favourite part is actually the second. Bradley Cooper was a more relatable character, and I find his dilemma more interesting and intense.

>implying Sup Forums ever misses a Goosekino, EVER
phase 1 as fuck, you can fuck off to reddit

this
first half was top tier kino, second half was shitino

I thought the last part with the kids was great, but it does sag a bit in the middle

>THAT scene with Ray Liotta
You know which one I'm talking about. Shit was intense.

this image saved my life

First act with Ryan is a 9/10

Second act with Bradley was a bit slow in the beginning but picked up towards the end 8/10

Final act with the kids brought the movie down a lot 7/10

Liotta made the 2nd act bearable.

this is exactly why i haven't watched it. downloading it now.

Piece of shit boring film that doesn't make any sense. The first half is ok because of Goose, The second half is dreadful and has no redeeming qualities. The main issue of the film is you'd never believe this kid would be willing to kill the cop who killed his criminal dad that he had never met, and obviously he ends up not doing that so it's all pointless anyway