Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tliWDMrOjoQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes

Thread closed

So a 10 on the kino meter?

fpbp

Don't even bother with season 2

It's everything they say it is and more.

as much as faggots /thread'ing their own posts annoys me, he's right

If you end up watching S2, you HAVE to go in with very low expectations or you'll hate it

Yes. It's the best crime drama I've seen

Season 1 is great. Season 2 has nothing to do with Season 1. Not any of the same characters or story, it's like a completely different show. It doesn't even feel the same.

You know they say it's just more and more, a bright light on the horizon. Well I only see vertically and more feels like less and less all the time.

Casper the Friendly Ghost knew this.

>ywn watch s1 for the first time again

One of the greatest shows ever made

M*A*S*H is still the best.

Season 2 was better, it just criticized liberalism so it got meme'd on extremely hard by bootyblasted libs

it was good but be prepared to be completely unsatisfied cuz of how loosey goosey the ending was, totally unfinished

Absolutely.

it's very good. and i loved the way it ended. what do you want it's a great detective/mystery series, it's not fucking magic.

Finished it last week. Best show I've ever seen.

Fellas, is season 2 worth it?

it doesn't live up to season 1 but still a great show.

Season 2 is great if you treat it as a comedy.

>Mfw ultra THICK hair like steel wool
>mfw will NEVER be able to sport wavy hair kino like Rusts in '95

Just fuck my shit up

first 4 episodes were, then the great directing and acting couldn't cover up the cracks in the script any longer

Season 2 is really all about Rachel McAdams ass, Oh god I just want to stick my tongue as far into her asshole as humanly possible

Any hype for season 3? Can it be redeemed?

>saying anything bad about episode 5, the undisputed best episode in the show

nah, it was a pretty retarded episode it just had that long shot

Damn

>new actors
>new writers
>new story
>same jews
no, definitely not.

It's a 10/10 detective story
lots of intrigue and detective work
gives a close look into the lives of career detectives who go through bullshit daily
half-true cult behavior in the boonies of the USA

the long shot was in episode 4 you absolute dip

>detective work
>10 years later
>green ears... wait, what if it was green paint... green house...

thats barely an ass

For you

First four episodes are seriously the most kino TV could ever get. The first quarter of episode 5 is great, but then everything from there until the end of the season it's really underwhelming and boring.

>being gay

So closer to Season 2? I know they casted some negro from that faggot Moonlight movie

>being this contrarian

season 2 is objectively worse. It's a rushed piece of shit compared to the first one. Even Nic Pizzolatto admits he fucked up.

my mistake, there were only 3 good episodes

If you're an edgy 14 year old that read the back cover of a Nietzsche book once, yeah you'll love it.

>Read this thread

>No Frankposting

Why did I even come here

>dude cthulhu references xd
>lmao dude god is dead wake up sheeple
>LOOK MOM! BOOBIES !!XD!!
>oh shit nigger a RED HERRING midway in
>dude...this tape is fucked up man.
>IM GONNA GET THIS BASTARD PEDOPHILE!!!
>uhh dude..? we in a hallway or someshit wtf???
>At last, we have finally become True Detectives™

>The next installment tells the story of a macabre crime in the heart of the Ozarks, and a mystery that deepens over decades and plays out in three separate time periods. Ali will play the lead role of Wayne Hays, a state police detective from Northwest Arkansas.
bla bla racism and hillbillies and sjw bullshit. yeah, it's going to be unwatchable dog shit.

I have never seen the whole board agree on anything except TD S1.
That's how good it is

so you watched it?

This. Can't believe people buy into this. The show holds up simple from great performances and setting. But the premise and writing is horrid.

except everyone thought the ending sucked

>as good as people say
"hype" is cancer, you're gonna ruin it for yourself this way. just watch it and form your own opinion. It's just a TV show, it's not gonna change your life. but yeah it's very good

Whoa sick burn dude!

the ending was great, ''everyone'' is wrong.

>three separate time periods

Just Fuck my shit up

did you watch it?

Don't care about that stuff but I can't stand that House of Cards dude, not sure I'll be able to stomach with him as lead.

Oh shit, you're laying a Machiavellian trap now!

Have you ever watched "The heat of the night" with Sidney Poitier? This could very well be kino.

That's not Kevin Rapey

the man with no taste: starring, this post

yeah, hopefully the truth comes about about all the dudes he raped with kevin spacey while they were filming house of cards. i'm sure when that comes out they'll replace him.

you didn't watch it but you're giving your opinion on it.

that was a different time and he's no sidney poitier.

Did I say I didn't watch it?

So you're an edgy 14 year old that read the back cover of a Nietzsche book once?

worst feel

Yes, it is one of the few shows/seasons I've marathoned back to back until it was over.

Did I say that I did watch it?

Yes

Kino

youtube.com/watch?v=tliWDMrOjoQ

Did I?

you know that weird part of s1 where the guy they kidnap screams in pain when he watches the video, and you thought it was kind of contrived, imagine if every episode has 2 or 3 of those

it was a trainwreck that was kinda fun to watch with Sup Forums, wouldn't bother now though

Yes

>3 time periods
season 1 was '95, '02, '12, season 2 was one timeline. ..not like one is unequivocally better, but having separate timelines doesn't, by definition, make something shit

>that floater touch from Kuzma

Just give him the ROTY right now.

Past Cohle is some of the greatest copkino.

Where?

Underrated imo. Great performances from the main cast and minor characters alike. Plots kind of a clusterfuck at times, but no more than first season really.

Your first post

Show me exactly where in that post it says I watched it.

Fag detected

BRRTTT

>no more than the first season really
jesus imagine being this fucking stupid

Literally nothing is as good as people say.

Fantastic.

Bears up to repeated viewings.

>have low expectations
>fucking KINO everywhere