HAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHA
Is this real

Yes, it's real concept art. You know, artwork that they use to conceptualize ideas?

Looks fine to me.

THE AMAZING BULK?

He looks like a purple Bruce Willis

HAHAHAHA!

the end boss of the MCU is a giant space eggplant sitting in flying chair... people will actually pay money to see that, lmao.

Aside from having eyes it looks fine to me.

Thanos using his costume for a scarecrow made me giggle

>Just because it's comic book accurate automatically makes it good
No

Can't wait for his inevitable rap battle with starlord

And the end boss of the DCEU is a bunch of jewish producers who don't understand the appeal of comics... people will actually pay money to see that, lmao

I wish DC had this much colour desu

It's like Andre the Giant and The Amazing Bulk had a baby

>Wahh B..But DC!
You're pathetic lmao

Enjoy your purple hulk

so exactly like the comics?

don't fucking dare drag good ol krunk into this

>wanting the panties like a faggot

The Hulk has been green, red, and I want to say grey? Have there been any other flavors of Hulk?

totally awesome hulk is yellow

This actually gives me some hope that Thanos could be a character as opposed to a Marvel Villain.

It looks fine. It's only jarring because he's not wearing the costume he's usually in.

Yeah. Exactly.

Looks good to me

Bats and Wonder Woman look great, Clark looks like he's wearing a Superman Returns Halloween costume

"muh comix"

>and how did that make you feel?

They better have female Thanos clone in the film.

Not Kino enough for you OP?

I don't understand what is the problem. It looks fine and is accurate to the comic books. Are you disappointed it isn't an overdesigned bayformer like Incubus or Steppenwolf?

Not Hill Troll enough, most likely.

Comic book 100% accurate
Try harder next time

purupuru huruku

Spotted the casual.

>MARVLEL actually spoiled the ending before even filming
BRAVO

Looks great

No, he's green and you should stop being racist.

It's probably just his everyday duds, and he's gonna armor up for the final battle

What happened to Kingpin? Did he get Purple Mans powers?

Thanos has much shorter face and a less pointy chin. The shapes of their craniums are different. The angles of their noses are different.

I like casual-Thanos.

He'd just lost the Infinity Gauntlet, and been read the riot act by Adam Warlock over being such a self-defeating loser that he'd had and lost godhood *three* times, Thanos was feeling a little shaken about his destiny in the universe. At the end of IG he retired to some planet and took up farming.

At the start of Infinity Crusade it was shown he had a huge underground tech-base beneath the farm and was, while maybe not scheming for personal power, was definitely keeping an eye on cosmic events. Thanos simply has too cosmic of an ego to ever stay out of the middle of things, he wants, he *must, be a power player.

Personally I think his personality would be best suited being the scheming right-hand-man or Chief of Staff for a cosmic emperor. I don't think he is comfortable being in the spotlight as the All--Powerful but he wants to pull the strings of the leader. He is the cosmic Dick Cheney.

I'm kinda surprised that Starlin didn't make Thanos one of the new Living Tribunal faces, him, Adam, and (someone else? Surfer?)

>shorts aren't even remotely similar
DCcucks are truly grasping at straws to look less bad in comparison.

I want Sup Forums to go

The fuck is that?

PUT TELEPORTER HERE!!

>Sup Forumsposters
remove

Yes, finaly a sequel to that masterpiece.

This nerd

kek

thanos looks like a fag because he is a fag

It's just concept art
Calm down, christ

yeah he looks dumb, so what, so does most of the MCU. Are you forgetting Avengers Cap? Or Thor's terrible "armor"?

so he looks like thanos?

>I gotta attack the DCU because I can't any criticism of my precious MCU

grow up

>>I gotta attack the X because I can't any criticism of my precious Y
This is literally all this board is, X could be anything and Y could be anything.

We just know that the only reason you're so desperate to attack the critically-acclaimed and successful Marvel Cinematic Universe is because you are jealous about their success, since DCU is universally recognized as abysmal. Your criticism cannot be taken at face value because of your ulterior motives.

>HAHAHAHAHAHA
What is this meme. Like, I mostly see it done with no explanation as to what's being laughed at or why they are laughing at it.

Thanos is alot like Alan Titchmarsh, when you think about.

ITT: The salty tears of DCfags.

I'd let him fist me with the infinity gauntlet

This looks fucking obnoxious. The vibrant colors do NOT work with the textures and design elements on their costumes. This is why they give out academy awards for costuming

Why all the hate? Slap him in a comic accurate suit and make his eye sockets black with black eyeballs with white irises and pupils and it's 1 for 1 Thanos.

I like it, but I cant stop thinking

WE WUZ

These looks like the budget halloween costume versions. Especially the WW.

Daily reminder to kill Sup Forumsirgins

So I stopped reading most comics a while ago. After Infinity Revelation where does Thanos and Lady Deaths relationship stand. I mean at the end they were going at it like rabbits but how many times has the big purple lug gotten fussy and pulled the "I no longer serve you. I'm gonna do me for me now" card.

Or are they still an item and being all lovey dovey. I hope that is the case, I just want the big dumb Charlie Brown to keep his win for once.

>Why all the hate?

Because look where you are.

Now I want a comic about Thanos's everyday life when he isn't bring death the the cosmos. He can't put on the same helmet everyday or sleep in it.

spotted the faggot

Exactly.

A "Spidey gets antsy" style story about Thanos would be amazing.