11 days till Justice League

You hyyypppe Sup Forums!!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.co.uk/2017/11/05/pervert-tried-to-meet-underage-girls-wearing-batman-pyjamas-7054486/
youtube.com/watch?v=YoiO7VAzKCY&t=115s
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/1508530406077.webm/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck off dc-cuck
Marvel makes better movies.

B-but i-it's going to b-bomb.

Shill thread #3658995

BAN ALL CAPESHIT

This. Its getting ridiculous to the point its literally spamming, mods need to step in

First off, if you believe this you're truly delusional and have a shit taste in film. Fact. Second, Justice League looks like total shit no thanks to WB'sand Whedon's interference. Also fact

OH NO NO NOOO

more like FALSE

It's going to be epic as fuck. In Snyder we trust.

>epic as fuck
18+ board

This.

> JUST ICE

HELLA

I love MoS and BvS is my favorite movie. I have a ticket purchased for Thursday night and I'm taking off Friday in case I want to see it again.

Kys.

>tfw Whedon just ruined Snyders kinology only to add quips

Anyone got that poster digitally? It looks like a great wallpaper

it unironically looks like fucking shit

Literally everyone in this thread will see it.

You're probably trolling, but if you're not then y'know what? Good for you. I wish I had something I liked that much and got me that excited.

I hope you have fun, user.

This. Sup Forums is part of the problem.

So you think Justice League will break a billion relatively quickly or not? If JL flick is good I'd say it'll be popular enough.

Damn, you are right, if we do not see it, WB will sure miss out on all the bucks they would've made of these 18 people.

goddammit this is upsetting

>Shut your frickin shithole you goshdarn faggot!

Naw, there's like one good movie every decade.

>disneyniggers create 2 dozen threads a day about "hur hur muh video game graphics in JL!!1"
>people who point out this obvious shilling are libelled "butt hurt DCucks"

>people make hype threads for a major film that is coming in several days
>oh yea OBVIOUSLY shilling heh heh, r-right guys?

past DC films have done well in the past, Justice League only needs to by roughly 7.5-8/10 and it will break the big billion

This is a nice post.

I'm seriously so excited. Not taking off work and I don't think it will be as good as BvS or MoS but hopefully there's enough affleck and Snyder left in it

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

do people actually unironically want to see this garbage?

I am. I can't even think about without smiling.

Were you even around when the 1st Thor Ragnarok trailer dropped?
That was some of the worst shilling I have ever seen on here.

It really was blatant. Before they bought Marvel and Star Wars, I was largely ambivalent about Disney. Now I think they are the epitome of soulless corporate evil.

Kinda? I'm anticipating a SS tier confused mess. It'll be interest ing at any rate.

Really? It was pretty bad but worse than NOW? When it's working hours in India this board gets swarmed with disney shills

The day the Thor trailer dropped, it was literally half of the capacity of the catalog.

Obviously you were not here, there were like 25-30 active threads at a time
The cucked mods even made a stickie

Back across the border pedro

After you Bob ;)

Any thread I saw for news about Ragnarok had some anti DC shit in the OP

Here in my country a marvel film has been on TV the same weekend as the last 3 DC premiers . I'm really interested to see if there will be one this year

Is this actually how its edited?

Someone post the webm of aquaman flying

>The average white DC fan

metro.co.uk/2017/11/05/pervert-tried-to-meet-underage-girls-wearing-batman-pyjamas-7054486/

DARKSEID IN THE HOUSE

The virgin Pajeet vs the Chad WOOObro

youtube.com/watch?v=YoiO7VAzKCY&t=115s

Guaran-fucking-tee he is one of the DCucks that post here.

>Tyrone will never be your wife's bull

Holy fuck. I am so goddamn glad I dropped these movies after how bad Man of Shit was with Snyder having flying nigger dicks at the beginning of the movie.

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/1508530406077.webm/
Why is this allowed?

So he posted it like twelve times in a month in threads about the movie. Explain why you're so salty DCuck.

those edgy 90's contact lenses

Because Disney shills are blatantly raiding my board

Or maybe, JUST MAYBE, there are people here who have working brains and realize the movies are fucking terrible. Not everyone is a fucking boogeyman shill you fat Sup Forumseddit chode.

MAH MAN

JL doesn't look worse than that Power Rangers movie or the new Pacific Rim Boyega shit or even Homecoming yet we have 8 threads at any given time about it. It's pretty transparent, you know

We also had 30 threads per hour about IT until it released

Warner is the one that plants shills here

>Warner is the one that plants shills here
Where are they? Shouldn't they be here? Why do I only see disney shill threads nitpicking two shots with different lighting like it's something anyone would notice without getting paid to notice?

>man of steel dicks

LITERALLY CLAPS AT MOVIE TRAILER
HOW WILL AMERICLAPS EVER RECOVER

Ohhhhh nooooo no

holy shit that is atrocious

>DCucks well pay for this

Pottery

All of these things are true:

The movie will be garbage, but still make a shit ton of money because of today's movie goers not knowing a good movie if it bit them in the ass.

DC fans on Sup Forums will pretend that the reason the movie sucked was Joss Whedon despite it being clear the movie had far more problems than just Whedon's shitty quips. Snyder will escape responsibility again.

Marvel fans on Sup Forums will make shamefully fun of this in spite of Marvel's movie strategy literally just appealing to the lowest common denominator.

Movie critics will base their entire view of the move on if they thought Gal Gadot got enough screen time.

no, marvel make better flicks, and I mean flicks not films.

This movie might be shit, but I think it will be comfy, and for that reason I will torrent it to watch unlike every DCEU flick after MoS