MILLION DOLLAR EXTREME RERUN TOMORROW NIGHT AT 1:15 AM EST, NOVEMBER 7th

Maybe the final chance to see World Peace on tv for a while? Maybe inflate the numbers?

Go ahead and maybe give it a watch, especially any nielson households here Sup Forums...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FNSan5v3PYw
youtube.com/watch?v=r6RNaYwNEuw
youtube.com/watch?v=bVy_pB-JchI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Surprised they would do this.

Go away Sam

Shitty unfunny show by a repulsive obese unfunny man-child cringe edgy homosexual

>especially any nielson households here

basic gestalt?

i've got a neller box, im gonna need some bitcoin to watch MDE tho

Fuck off Sam, advertising is a bannable offense.
Get a real job and stop living in the past.

is it just a normal rerun without any changes? no uncensored episodes yet?

>Basic gestalt

Only good part about World Peace was the music/bumps

Unfunny? It's sad that your comedic senses are so dull that you cannot grasp his genius. All the best comedians have some inner struggle they use to channel their material. In Sam's case, it's his repressed homosexuality.

Tell me, would a straight comedian come up with a hilarious bit like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=FNSan5v3PYw

And have so much inner turmoil that he uses transsexuals as an outlet to deal with his gay demons?

If only you could comprehend how much he suffers for his art, just to make people laugh. It's the least you could do you ungrateful cunt.

You comment has too many Sup Forums buzzwords to have any credibility as an objective review.

go to bed sam you uggo cuck

I won't be able to catch it I'm super busy

fuck off sam

Look's like healthcare is back on the menu, boys!

>you need a high IQ to understand Rick and ...

We need to support our guy Sam

Look at all these triggered libcucks and Tim Heidecker fans. Imagine reliving the Trump ass pain of election night all over again when they renew World Peace.

Unfunny show. Sam is forced as FUCK.

>playing it on election night
hmmmmmmm

>Tim and Eric runs for 10 years.
>Actually funny sketch show cancelled after 1

You woundnt believe the feels ive felt

samefag

Fuck off Sam, you suck, you’re disgusting, embarrassing and sad.

Ur dumb

You honestly think anyone on cuckchan cares? Kek.

Where is my fucking book, SAM?!?

im worth more money than u will make in ur entire life

>actually funny sketch show cancelled after 1
Which sketch show would that be?

To many t_d talking points/buzzwords magapede. Also Sup Forums is not one person. Sam is not /our guy/

>Sam is not /our guy/
he's certainly not redditor's guy like you

I work at MDE Studios and I can confirm that WP season 2 will happen with or without [as].

I doubt it. I have a very well paying job and make steady money every month, every year. Not just once. Plus, I have health insurance.

Hell yeah bros LETS DO THIS FOR SAM

No

Sam Hyde here. I'm reddit.

That's explains... everything.

>tfw have two Nielsen boxes

I'm gonna waste it on HGTV just to spite you.

wtf i hate sam hyde now

garrett and dr ryan my dudes!

Say no more

Thats not Sam.

Fuck off sam

It is, that’s an official sketch from him.
The other guy is an FtM trannypede.

it's ok you don't have to larp

Sure buddy, keep believing that.

thanks man :)

Didn't Garrett say he was a huge fan of MDE in a podcast last year?

Adult Swim is doing a retrospective for it's 15th anniversary and they are showing one episode of pretty much EVERY non-anime show they've ever run. It's the only reason they are airing it.

That said, they are showing the second episode (IE The Wall/Erik Hayden CEO) episode, so at least they seem to realize Erik > Sam in terms of reasons why people give a fuck about the show.

The book came out. Sam's currently working on a second book so who knows how long that will take to get made.

Is this to raise money for the victims?

youtube.com/watch?v=r6RNaYwNEuw

>implying he'll ever finish the second book after being sent to federal pound me in the ass prison

youtube.com/watch?v=bVy_pB-JchI

Episode 2 was the first to air though.

you motherfucker you beat me to it.

I can't help but wonder if Sam unconsciously hates Erik.

>>Chad
>>Rich parents who own a construction company
>>Charls and Nick know him from childhood, so they probably care about him more than Sam
>>In spite of being a rich kid, he helps Charls and Nick by getting them part time jobs at his family's construction company whenever they need to make extra cash and is willing to do whatever behind the scenes stuff Sam and co need him to do.
>>Is the breakout star of World Peace due to the Wall and CEO sketch
>>Photo of him dressed up as a cop threatening a chick is used to promote the show
>>Avoids all of the fall-out, even though he has the most to lose by being branded an alt-right nazi by the press
>>Walks away from the whole debacle untouched and returns to his normal life while Sam's career is now DOA

I'm talking about broadcast order, not production order

nah man episode 5 and 1 were switched. the others were in regular order

he was 27 here...

He is definitely a fan, this is from like a month ago on his stream

Was supposed to air on the 8th, but got moved to monday.... hmm

They actually chose the best episode, color me surprised...

I want that fig

I would like to think that in an alternate timeline, only Sam gets fired from the show and AS keeps MDE going but with Erik as the lead star.

MDE becomes a huge hit with Erik as the face of the show and Sam ends up becoming a spree killer at being fired from his own show

>wearing a sam hyde t shirt

is the autism too strong?

>Book
You mean pamphlet

one of these days with the constant mass shootings, this meme will indeed backfire and sam will end up in jail for being a suspect

Have you seen How To Bomb The US Government? It's one HUGE book, the type you could use as a doorstop.

It’s several unrolled rolls of toilet paper riddled with grammatical and spelling errors. I will never call such a sorry effort a book.