I have all the answers

Did you like the show?

Yes

what was the deal with Vincent?

What made will "special"

who had the best tits and why was it Juliet

Vincent was a Dog

who build the big statue and why?

Juliet had the best tits. She had the best tits because they were large and shapely

So the smoke monster is deterred by a giant sonic barrier fence. How did the dharma initiative come up with that fence ?

Walt?

durn

Ancient Egyptians built the statue to honour their God Taweret. They either traveled to the island or the island moved through space onto land that was part of ancient egypt.

Were they in purgatory at the end of the show and they were waiting for jack so they can go to heaven together?

Walt was special because he experienced premonitions of the future and appeared where he wasn't. The others wanted to study him

Smoke monster originated from electromagnetic energy within the island. Dharma was there to study this energy. Likely happened to have technology to deal with electromagnetic monster. Probs was field researchers who reported nature of monster back to very intelligent scientists.

Was walt's abilities related to Desmond "unstuck in time" abilities ?

They were in a purgatory of sorts and were likely off to a heaven of sorts. More about letting go of life and returning to the source though

but why they build on the island? why would they honor their gods on a island?

No

Your question seems redundant.
Why wouldn't they?
They built many things there.
Including the areas to summon the smoke monster who they also probably treated as a God.

Which season is the best?

I heard there was a doggy in the show. Was there a doggy and what happened to it?

thank you

Doggy ends up living a happy life with a nice old couple on the island.

Probably One
Quality never truly drops as people claim
Comfiness levels do drop however

Can you explain what durn to ya means?

Can you tell me the real 6M GET? The LOST version is a fake

DID BEN ENTER THE NUMBERS?
>DID BEN ENTER THE NUMBERS?
DID BEN ENTER THE NUMBERS?

I only watched pilot several years ago. Explain to me what it is all about. Or better, just tell me if they are dreaming, limbo, reincarnation or what the fuck is it.

No dreaming, limbo or reincarnation
It was all real

There's old people on the island? I thought they crashed on a deserted island? Who was this old couple?

they were on the plane

The island is a barrier holding back chaos and badness from the rest of the world. Think about it this way: the island is a bottle holding evil inside of it, and there is a cork preventing the evil from coming out.

It's protected by Jacob.

Jacob's brother, the "Man in Black", was killed by Jacob inside the "heart" of the island and as a result he was turned into the smoke monster (who can also appear as dead people). He wants nothing more than to leave the island, but for that to happen the island has to become "uncorked" and let the evil spill out.

Because of magic, Jacob and the Smoke Monster cannot harm each other and the Smoke Monster cannot uncork the island himself. Therefore, the entire show is effectively a chess match between Jacob, who wants to pick a successor to protect the island (that's why he brought everybody there) and the Man in Black, who wants to kill Jacob and unleash evil on the world.

In the last season the Man in Black successfully manipulates Ben into killing Jacob, but Jacob passes the protectorship onto Jack. Jack and the Man in Black both "uncork" the island, which makes the Man in Black mortal. Before he can leave the island the Man in Black gets killed and Jack sacrifices himself to re-cork the island.

In the last season, the confusing flash-sideways is purgatory, serving as an epilogue showing all of the characters reuniting before they enter heaven.

who killed the Ajira survivors? That's always bugged me

Best couple rose and Bernard. Probably hated here because they're Christian and interracial. They were on the plane. Plane broke in two. Bernard in back. Rose had faith he was alive. He was alive. They live on island because island makes her fatal cancer go away.

So how did it end ? Rescue came ?

rescue came halfway through the show, and some of the characters realized they had to go back. Rest of the show took place on the island after their return

How does the island make her cancer go away?

Just who was Locke durning at?

Why did they have to go back?

how did lindeloff get away with it?

Bump. Lost threads are always comfy

The same way it makes a cripple walk

Bump really cogent recap, I actually forgot a little of that.