Alec Baldwin what did he mean by this?

Alec Baldwin what did he mean by this?

This.

Yes hope he goes down next.

Major shit about to drop and he knows it. Guess who he was good friends with....

>i've a sexually assualted countless women just like all these other people getting outted but if i admit it first, i can make people believe my softcore version where i was simply a rude guy and not a sexual predator.

Bullied womens pussies with his dick if ya nowat i meen

He just got in a load of trouble for mentioning that Rose McGowan was paid off all those years ago. They're going to make an example of him.

To be fair, it works.

If alec baldwin gets exposed, I'm quitting my job, putting on a diaper and trolling Sup Forums until my bank funds run out

We'll find out soon enough.

Any women here? I'm going to bully the fuck out of you.

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO-

He disagrees with me politically. I hope her literally gets AIDS and is never hired again. By the way, why do people like him always bring up politics when no one else is talking about it?

anyone who has a dick has bullied women, that what dicks are for

I've bullied women. It's fun.

Edit this so that it looks more like Alec Baldwin and we may have a new meme on our hands.

Good post.

damn dude
do you think he ever punched their tities?

Trying to get ahead of the fallout because he knows it's only a matter of time before his name comes up next. Let all of Hollywood crumble under the weight of their smugness.

pls no bully

Don't we all?

Da play that requires the payment?

Da orkz?