Snoke

Star Wars fans... What/Who do you think he is?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HMuYfScGpbE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He was a porg, wasn't he?

A homo.

queer bitch

100% chance he'll just be a generic sith lord, no background or anything provided in the movies themselves (but maybe in some books later written by nobody connected to the film). Disney's approach to sequels is no worldbuilding, no lore, repeat the OT at every step, stay in safe and familiar territory.

With JJ directing ep 9 it's guaranteed no explanation for Snoke will take place. Disney/RLM/Reddit/critics/etc will justify this with "well they didn't explain palpatine in ROTJ either =DDDD"

He's Plateuis or whatever, obviously. But he's also a huge fag, because he's part Plaegis, part sith lord and part french

Confirmed he's not Darth Plagieus

He is "a body changing mystery that is well-regarded among the elite".
He wants to steal Rey's body and his identity is rendered moot by the fact that he isn't who he was born as.

?

Legacy era. Some executive wants a creation.

it's a transgendered feminist who is fighting to protect the blacks from the boys in blue.

He is a supremacist with a final solution.

He is either Advisor Tashu or Gallius Rax.
And Rae Sloane might be Rey's mother.

He'll either be a direct legacy character or they won't explain shit until he gets a spinoff. They're definitely going to try to do some big reveal for episode 8 ESB style.

WOT ARE WE GENG TO DOOOOOOOOO

Have you all seen this? He talks about TLJ too

>old decaying man steals the body of nubile young woman
It's just like my japanese h manga.

The only right answer. Anakin fucked up that kid not knowing his actions would lead to the most vile dark side conqueror the galaxy will ever know.

Jesus christ Disney, a little on the nose. May as well just call it the final solution.

He ain't the "Supreme Leader" for nothing.

he's the last Jedi

This. Luke tried to destroy him having realized that the Jedi Order was just a sham, being two sides of the coin as the Sith.

Who says he's anything. Guaranteed he's just some wealthy dude who took advantage with the death of the Emperor to stake a claim in the Empire and gain rank, power and influence through money.

He's literally hitler

drumpkins btfo

It's Boba Fett after escaping the Sarlacc

Snoke's Theme: youtube.com/watch?v=HMuYfScGpbE

Snoke is Obi Wan, who just disappears in space?

a gay space nigger but albino

Shill

Who fucking cares? You guys are putting more thought into this turd franchise than the current owners and aren't even getting the billions for your wasted effort.

better than a faggot like you who gets absolutely nothing from the effort of shit posting in every star wars thread

No, you're literally not better at all. If you encourage anyone at all to waste any time discussing this as opposed to dropping the cold hard truth on them that this franchise, now more than ever, is escapist bullshit for socially maladapted nerds trying to hide from the real world, then you're human garbage that should be killed in the slowest way imaginable.

I think it's abundantly clear that Disney does not give a shit about the fans. The board room probably jokes about what fucking retards the masses are and spitball terrible ideas just for fun.

More like that's just your opinion. I want my escapist bullshit.

I unironically think he is Thrawn. I don't think it's any small thing that tossed him into Rebels. Also, even though Disney scrapped the EU books, they still appear to be drawing shit from it. Han Solo's son becomes Darth Caedus in the books and kills Mara Jade, in the movies he becomes Kylo Ren and kills Han Solo. He is stopped by a girl about his age, in the books it was his sister Jaina. In the movies it appears it'll be Rey. I wouldn't be surprised if Rey was another Solo desu, split up like Leia and Luke were.

But still, wouldn't be a huge shock if Thrawn was Snoke.

The idea of a force vampire is a good one. I just hope they don't screw it up.

This 100%. Also RLM is shitting on SW now. I almost think they feel bad for liking VII now.

>I almost think they feel bad for liking VII now.
Lot's of people were tricked by it and thought things would improve in the future.

have you read the new thrawn book?

Why does he have to be someone familiar? Why does this franchise have to be nothing but painfully retreading not just the same stories, but the same characters?

a faggot