Rick and Morty

>The knowledge that nothing matters, while accurate, gets you nowhere. The planet is dying, the sun is exploding, the universe is cooling, nothings gonna matter. The further back you pull, the more that truth is gonna endure. But when you zoom in on Earth, when you zoom into a family, when you zoom into a human brain and a childhood and an experience, you see all these things that matter. We have this fleeting chance to participate in this illusion called I love my girlfriend, I love my dog. How is that not better? -Dan Harmon

I thought you guys said he was a dumb nihilist? This is actually good and quite charming.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BH2AtKQ0j_M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>not knowing that mega structures can allow a civilization to survive a post-heatdeath universe
heh, and he thinks he can write a sci-fi show.

He's a nihilist who realizes nihilist media is boring; which it is for the most part.

t. brainlet who doesn't know the definition of nihilism
Mega-structures can't bend the laws of physics, at least that we know of. There is no such thing, that we know of, as perfect energy preservation. So even though dyson spheres and other methods of energy collection and preservation can prologue a civilization in the darkness of entropy, it can't last forever.

Just sounds like a retarder way to say this

Wow this man is suffering from severe depression.

>being realistic yet optimistic and treasuring the human experience is depression
shiggy diggy

probably why he constantly brags about how much better he is on twitter.

There are some interesting ideas, for example a super computer built around a black hole and living off of hawking radiation. Basically you collect a massive amount of matter and slowly feed it into a blackhole at a steady rate to maintain a constant size and density. Then you sit back for a few billion years and chill out in 2d.

>super computer built around a black hole and living off of hawking radiation
Riiight. I'm sure it's being developed as we speak

>tfw you will never live in the black hole fueled 2D utopia with your waifu for billions upon billions of years in a virtual reality paradise tethered to a supercomputer

What doth life?

>"i took a high school philosophy class and think i'm smart"
Harmon is a complete hack. Look no further than his fanbase to see the kind of person his work appeals to. I'll give you a hint, it rhymes with neddit.

Anyone who actually read Nietzsche knows thats literally what he was talking about in the first place. The meaning in life comes from realizing their isn't inherent meaning, and you are enlightened when you accept your life for what it is.

>the creator of Community is a hack
Unironically ban yourself from this board and play in the street during the running of the bulls.

There are about ten people on this website who actually read. And they're all fucking nerds.

So, Peter! Harry tells me you're a fan of Community. You know, I'm something of a failed writer myself.

I dunno if this is what you were implying, but if you think that the majority of Sup Forums is into that show then I seriously question that you've been here longer than a week.

>Camus for stoners
inb4 Camus was Camus for stoners

why is the heat death of the universe philosophically relevant?

your world will end in approximately 50 years.

stoners don't read. perhaps you meant 'clickbait YouTube video summarizing Camus'.

Old(er) Sup Forums had a good number of Community fans. Now we just have Capeshitters.

He feels bad about filling millions of kids heads with nihilist thoughts

>reddit and memey
die

t. Sup Forums memelord who showed up around the time the board was taken over by capeshit pedants
Community was a fan favorite among other shows, there was regular threads.

>wasnt around in 2010
do you even remember My Britta When?

oh boy oh boy I sure do love when newfags pretend to be oldfags and out themselves in the process

so this is the genius behind Rick and Morty

youtube.com/watch?v=BH2AtKQ0j_M

>nothing matters we're all gonna die
>live each day like it's your last
???

if nothing matters why watch shit like rick and morty?
check mate atheists

sounds like something doofus rick would say; he eats his own shit

are you referencing my show?