Atomic Blonde

Are you secure enough on your masculinity to accept that this is kino? Also masculinity is bad.

how much social power will women have to hold before men stop white knighting them?

They're slaves to the vajeen.

I dunno, I like movies such as Kill Bill or La Femme Nikita but thought Atomic Blonde was just boring and uninspired.

except she didnt overpower any men in the movie, she had to use furniture and things lying around to gain the upper hand, every time she fought one on one she was overpowered

Atomic Blonde had a pure shit story. This is coming from someone that loved Wonder Woman. All AB had going for it was fight scenes and lesbians.

I really liked atomic blonde, but i wanna kick this fag in the nuts

I hope these nu-males are the first to die on the day of the rope.

>broflake

lol its comically transparent how these leftists got mad about being called TRIGGERED and special snowflakes that they now try and use those insults back against us even when it makes no sense given the context

Sorry but thats bullshit. It still takes strength and endurance to be able to pick up and swing something.
She beat the shit out of 5 heavily muscled dudes, one after another. Any guy, or girl, who has jokingly wrestled with someone of the opposite sex knows just how easy it would be for an average guy to overpower an average girl - not to mention she is built like a model and the blokes like rugby players

>new scene
>80s meme song starts playing
It's shit

Is this a comic?

Oh crap I've just downloaded this movie
What am I in for boys?
Why can't we have a movie without marxism being shoved down our throats?

I liked Kill Bill and I also like the show Agent Carter. Not sure why calling out some crappy promotional clip is suddenly an act of gender war.

>theweakmustfearthestrong.jpg

Let's be fair here, if you complain about the main character in an action movie being able to beat up too many people you are a special kind of retard.

The promotional clip shows her repeatedly punching a guy in the head who could easily have thrown her over a railing.

Wonder Woman was decent. The only thing I didn't like is they gave her way too much power. She's a super hero though. This is some mousey blonde trying to be masculine and it's a lot more difficult to suspend disbelief.

They're going to the top of the list.

That's the point. They've ruined all forms of entertainment so it is more difficult to escape these raging morons and be indifferent. You're not allowed to just live your life. They believe if you're not actively fighting for their cause, you are their enemy.

Let's be fair here, "Because it's a movie" is the logic that led to Birdemic being what it is. Not all action fools are created equal, lady.

WOW This is a COOL song right guys? How COOL that move was that she just did right? Haha how COOL is girls kissing guys? Woah you did expect a song this COOL again!