/trek/

Mental illness has been cured in the 24th century edition

then why are there gay characters on STD?

Digits confirm STD Diversity is the worst show ever made

Can we join the Trek threads yet since STD fans are looking to join up with other treckers to fill them in on what is canon now and what isnt?

I notice alot of old fans are out of touch with what is really canon since STD is changing everything people thought they knew about Stare Trek giving many fans a nerdgasm.

the autocorrects are a nice touch, good job user.

I know this post could easily be ironic but, just in case, we're never going to do that. It won't happen.

what happened?

>we're never going to do that. It won't happen.
bu-but you let ENT in...

how long until we STD fans can come in so we can set treckers straight about what the real canon is? Someone has to do it or else noone will know what is canon and isnt canon since the creators are making it up as they go along being brave enough like they said at SDCC to not let past canon hold them back so they can boldly go where no creator has gone before.

>bu-but you let ENT in...
Sup Forums barely even discussed matters of Trek when the show was wrapping up and a lot of people consider Enterprise better than Voyager.

STD has shown that it plays by almost none of the rules that previous Treks played by, makes up some rules that it needs to carry it's plots along, disregards canon when it's convenient (but as a rule, not an exception), and redefines it when it's convenient (as a rule, not an exception)

Not to mention the core writers have little experience in Star Trek and prove it each new episode, like making Harry Mudd a psychopath.

I know this is funposting BUT I'M NOT HAVING FUN YOU WICKED.. WICKED.. DEEH VILLL!!

No. STD is not gay shit and is not welcome in the straight non-gay Trek threads

I see it would create contention for STD fans to join up at the current time.
>humbly returns to STD containment thread.
>*Snap*

>prequel
It existed

This. STD is Star Trek.

Star Trek Discovery is Star Trek.

We are real Trekkers and we deserve to be heard too.

They were in the 23rd century

How do you fall for bait so damn easily?

Why don't people like ENT? I think it's great. Much better than VOY.

I like ENT

He did literally nothing wrong.

ENT is great.

Well, yeah, the episode even proved that Seven's PTSD projected a false memory onto him and his society mixed with her accusation created a terrible situation where some guy is fleeing for his life.

Rest in peace.

>Gates McFadden finally gets to show some acting range
>it's this episode
Fuck

How is she supposed to drink out of that cup if its full of holes?

Don't know, and neither does she. The predicament eats away at her little by little each day.

>Le Gates McFadden face

I loved their subtle reference to the Kobyashi Maru test in this episode. Troi learns that the safety of the entire ship and crew is more important than the life of one or a few people that can give theirs to save it. In other words
>the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or the one.

I love it. I can't help it/

I wish to let her resorb what's left of my youth so that she can remain living.

She's so ugly. what's wrong with you, man?

>She's so ugly. what's wrong with you, man?
I feel like you should be forced to work in a labour camp for this comment, just an impulse.

Nobody thinks saggy skinned granny skeletons look good but you. Her looks faded, really fucking hard.

She was never and will never be as beautiful as Nana. Not even close, not even in her prime, let alone as a sack of excess skin and bones.

>She was never and will never be as beautiful as Nana.

Nana looked like Rachel Maddow's kid sister and sounded like a nasally witch in training. Gates was sleek, leggy, and feminine. Nana had a tight body but I never felt the overall attraction to her like I did Gates. Diff'rent Strokes 4 Diff'rent Folks.

Oh, and I'm not GM***.jpg poster, just an admirer of Gates.

Not the guy you're replying to but nana>granny.

What is siddig's actual first name?

His name is unironically Siddig El Tahir El Fadil El Siddig Abderrahman Mohammed Ahmed Abdel Karim El Mahdi OR IN Arabic: صدّيق الطاهر الفاضل الصدّيق عبدالرحمن محمد أحمد عبدالكريم المهدي

So.. Siddig?

Sid is a portmanteau of Siddig El Tahir El Fadil El Siddig Abderrahman Mohammed Ahmed Abdel Karim El Mahdi OR IN Arabic: صدّيق الطاهر الفاضل الصدّيق عبدالرحمن محمد أحمد عبدالكريم المهدي.

Thought it was his last name but this might be the longest name I've heard.

kek

It's Caldosian fire tea. It needs those holes.

almost finished with ds9 lads just got the last episode left

Fear not, user, because after DS9 THERE'S NOTHING ELSE LEFT TO LIVE FOR

>my opinion is literally fact
Calm down, user.

Survey 100 straight men ages 18-60 and ask them how many think she's hot.

Do you even understand that you're more pathetic than I could ever hope to be? Gates McFadden is attractive to me, and you're trying to make me feel bad for thinking that.

I shouldn't have to try, you should already feel bad. She's a monstrosity.

>Survey 100 straight men ages 18-60

Not liking older Gates is your opinion, but I love red headed MILFs and prime Crusher was just thought. Prime Crusher is a damn good looking woman, whilst you in the same breath you brought up Nana, who always looked dykier than Janeway.

Now who here is the straight one?

Why is it that STD not only sucks but has zero good looking women in it?

Truly is for faggots.

What is going on in your life that makes you want to belittle others for liking things you don't to make yourself feel better? Who do you find attractive?

How would fucking a lesbian make a straight man gay, exactly? Short hair doesn't equal dykey, and in that photo you posted GM looks like a drag queen. Can even almost make out an Adams apple.

Nana. Her looks aged like a fine wine, a beautiful silver fox. Not a saggy skeleton bag of bones.

I'm going to choose not to insult you for your opinion.

>How would fucking a lesbian make a straight man gay, exactly?

Because lesbians mostly want to look like men. So good luck with that faggot. I'm sure you have sexual fantasies of getting "pegged" by her or ball stomping.

>lesbians mostly want to look like men

Not even true or accurate. You're just attempting to deflect from the fact that Dr. Crusher looks like a tranny or drag queen where was Nana was always beautiful and feminine, with an incredible smile and body.

You have issues, user.

For not being attracted to trannies? Lol okay man. I'm pretty sure that's called being "heterosexual", not "issues"

I'm going to choose not to insult you for your opinion.

>Not even true or accurate. You're just attempting to deflect from the fact that Dr. Crusher looks like a tranny or drag queen where was Nana was always beautiful and feminine, with an incredible smile and body.

Unless you've been living under a rock, this is exactly what they do, they affect masculine traits like short men's haircuts. And using the term "grey fox" is ironic considering that's something attributed affectionately to an older man.

Gates' is much more feminine to me than Nana who only started to look good when they gave her the late DS9 haircut.

fuk off nigger !

I felt so bad for this guy.

Superior Waifu Incoming (SWI)

Why does she look so awkward

Nah Riker was just fucking about because he’d already compromised his integrity letting Troi take the test. He only passed her when she told Geordi to Jill himself. He probably showed Geordi later to hurt him.

Sexy chicken legs and quirky fun nature trail

>told Geordie to Jill himself
What did he mean by this

Those stars look like the spots on morgan freeman's face

Well he got to go on the Enterprise at least. He essentially ended up with a better life overall. Even though he would have decades of education ahead of
him.

Get off my ship.

a vixen is a female fox therefore not gay

>I couldn't sleep last night, and thanks to the implants, I heard some very interesting dreams of yours
>A man cannot be held responsible for what his mind does while he's asleep
>What about when he's awake?
How was that not a green light for Picard to go to town on her all night?

>redhead lwaxana
dick, diamond etc.

because it's his best friends widower, and while it may be nice to think of what could be, they are far too good of people to ever cross that line. you animal.

you really do have a thing for drag queens.

delete this

I want to squeeze her belly

>tfw just started TNG season 7
>tfw its nearly over

Ayy, the final fight with dukat and sisko was shit.

>muh drag queens.
You're trying way too hard at this point

>be random Enterprise crewman
>go to get a drink from the magical space negro in your time off
>Buff Riker is sitting in his chair staring at you as you arrive
>as you get closer he says "Word around Ten-Forward is you've got a fat cock...I've got a fat cock too, maybe we could rub our fat cocks together sometime"

what do?

God damn how does DS9 keep being so woke?

Apart from a couple of episodes it is over

Jesus christ!

So what is it with this rape gangs thing? I seem to have failed to understand where the fuck that happened. Genuine question, not trying to stir shit up.

The planet Tasha Yarr came from was basically an anarchy ruled by gangs.
When she was talking about it she mentioned her life being about evading rapegangs also there is the episode with her sister so the whole rapegangs meme gets stirred up again.
Its not like you see people getting caught by a rapegang in the series itself.

was it rape

time to move to the PROMENADE

Sort of yes but also no.

more of a minor inconvenience

50% rape, 50% prostitution

Did you know that Gates McFadden asked to make a cameo appearance on the Orville? Garrett Wang too.

Yes but it's okay she's a woman and he probably enjoyed it lol :^)

Just means you can start DS9 again. Although you should have been leapfrogging TNG and DS9 from the crossover point...

>the alien rapist was Lilith from Frasier
hnnnnggg

??????

that line comes out of nowhere too