You are probably going to be a very successful computer person

>You are probably going to be a very successful computer person.
>But you're going to go through life thinking that girls don't like you because you're a nerd.
>And I want you to know, from the bottom of my heart, that that won't be true. It'll be because you're an asshole.

fug

no it's because i'm a loser

Wait a minute though. I thought girls liked assholes.

>girls don't like assholes

3/10 attempt at getting in my head. next time bring up my mommy issues

Nah, Zuckerberg is disliked cuz he's a nerd.

it's because he is a robot spying on everyone you know

Hack tier writing

Jokes on you, it's actually cause I'm fat and have anxiety so I come off weird.

Can you believe that dead-eyed fucking alien is gonna try to run for president?

what is up with this dude?
he looks like he's on drugs but he's definitely some straight edge douche who probably drinks one glass of champagne every couple of years.

>disregard white whores
>acquire Chinese asian wife as a preliminary inroad towards the Jewish domination of East Asia

He really was playing 5D chess while everyone else was playing hungry hungry hippos.

Ashkenazi inbreeding

tisk tisk user. when will you learn? girls dont like assholes. you percieve chads to be assholes because they are better than you in every way. they are confident, nicer, good looking, more fit. this threatens your masculinity, so you think of their behaviors as "mean", hen in reality, all the choices you have made in life brought you to the conclusion of being the lesser man.

you have the power to change, but you wont. you are too stupid.

is this the beginning of the techno-jew-asian domination? whitebois are literally shaking right now

he could've named the kid something really shitty, chinese are no fun.

Bullshit.
With maybe the exception of a small minority, ever "chad" I've ever known was an irredeemable cocksucker who push his own grandmother down the stairs if he felt like it.
Nice word salad though, you almost had a few people convinced you were an intellectual.

why would you ask a commie chink to name your child anyway. did lebron james already turn him down.

Well this is the funniest thread I've read ina while

i could take this easily

my mom says that to me everyday, except the "nerd" part

>use facebook humans

this is the cyber pill

>>tfw i'm not a very successful computer person.

right in the feels man

He literally has a form of autism. People who know him said that it's really hard to interpret what he says, because he talks like a robot with no emotion and so you never know if he is joking or not. He really seems to struggle with basic human interaction.

>not a very successful computer person
>also an asshole

H-huh

asshole is a compliment in murrica

If your aim is to discredit that guys argument you're doing a pisspoor job

Being asshole is like being tsundere. The concept is nice and all, but the moment you see one in real life you want to smack it in the face.

Though there are losers that go for that shit unironically.

Women like what I call "controlled danger" - having the thrill of the risk, but with minimal consequence for fuck up. That's why their best sex fantasy is the fucking robovillain from westworld, who is used as rough sex toy in one episode.

this. chads are actually bro-tier. its the "nice guys" who are true assholes, they think ACTING nice will score them points they can later exchange for sex and when it obviously fails they get angry and resentful. thus their behavior is faked for the futile attempt at getting attention wheres chads are liked for who they are.

Knowing amerimutts he'll probably win

I knew even then that that quote was just world bullshit. It's because he wasn't Chad

this basically, women also like the fantasy of "taming" a bad boy but it's just that -- a fantasy. Most women don't actually enjoy dating dysfunctional abusers which is what most """bad boys""" would end up being.

what the fuck is a chad?

I think the genetics have more to do with getting laid, than being or not being an asshole.

See, people just like to tell losers that they don't get laid because of their negative attitude. That is actually a hopeful insight, it claims that man can make himself attractive by being friendly, which in large scale would make world better place. And it also tells that everyone is capable of being sexually attractive, by just doing something that everyone can do, so it fits into popular "fair world" theory.

Now, who would have heart to tell someone that "you're not getting laid because your shitty genetics, non-exciting face, smell that makes women realize you carry bad seed" I don't think anyone would have the heart to tell someone that, even if they realized that was the case

I like brushing my teeth.

they do as long as they're over 6' tall, handsome, with attractive bodies and disposable income

asshole chads

The world isn't 1s and 10s though.

Even if you're an unfashionable, overweight, autist with no interesting features you can get a trendy haircut, grow a beard/moustache, buy some nicer clothes, and do some cardio and get yourself to a 5/10.

Then once you're 'normal' people will interact with you more and you can learn to play the social game enough to take yourself to a 6 or 7 through body language/conversation (the most important part of this honestly is knowing when to shut the fuck up and being comfortable in silence).

Yeah you won't be a super model but unless you are completely fucking disfigured you can get laid with just a little personal effort and a lot of social practice.

I know this through experience.

imagine if she played sansa in game of thrones instead of the bong

But I meant purely genetic level. Like the level women perceive men, when a man walks in they kinda decide very quickly if they would or would not have sex with him.
What counts is what you carry inside your DNA and how do you smell. I don't think fashion matters, I don't think that your thoughts matter so much (brains and intelligence are dictated by genetics anyway )

I basically think a fucking hobo can be a ladies man if he has right genetics. Yes, I know what your advice is, if you are not sexually interesting person, make yourself otherwise interesting person. But still, I think sexual preference is purely genetics. You smell the right way, you fuck the right way. You smell the wrong way, you don't fuck at all. And smell as in what your personal smell is, not how often you shower.

> You're an asshole because I can't keep up with your intellect or ambition.

So if you think about it, she dumped him for not giving her enough attention.

He called her a small-tit bitch on a blog that nobody reads, and then went on with his life.

When he tried to apologize for it, she acted like he raped her and created a scene.

HIGH IQ KID
I
G
H

I
Q

K
I
D

She was lying.

It was because he was a bitter nerd. She probably found a Chad right after.

They like assholes who aren't nerds. If you're a beta it doesn't matter how you act.

The movie was bad but the ending was great. I wonder if that was because of Fincher or Sorkin?

I know that feel, user.

Like I said, the same way weebs like having a tsundere waifu who will be a piece of shit, but will warm up to him.
Though, let's be honest, the woman counterpart to said weebs, at least, is not repulsive

You know, that's not a very nice thing to say. Two wrongs don't make a right, and the guy didn't change anyway. She only demeaned herself.

I can change...