What if there's no evidence?

what if there's no evidence?
what if he....gets away with it?

they just have to check Sup Forums for plenty of evidence

They will never get the big dick @ nick. Trust me. There's no evidence.

i agree OP, I see some creepy shit but theres no evidence he has done anything. He still tweets at the girls he worked with and they tweet back. If he actually did something wouldnt they just stay away?

Can't wait until Some/tv/ing Awful gets BTFO and Schneider ended just being a husky guy with a weird sense of humor.

What if he ate all the evidence?

the only evidence will be testimonial evidence - to which Sup Forums imparts credibility with great selectivity

you don't need evidence to trash a career

he's far too powerful to ever get in any actual legal hot water though

He's a writer for nickelodeon how powerful can he be?

The only evidence they'll need is the full 30 min long confession he inadvertently gives when they ask him what his name is.

he makes bank and cucked obama

fuck with the dan and you'll get the beer can

You don't really understand that type of dynamic do you?

explain?

That's a funny nickname for Jeannette McCurdy's butthole.

>follows it with "but don't call me that"

>Dan "Show me how far in it can go, and you'll get on my show" Schneider

>it's a Dan on 60 minutes and they spend 50 minutes reciting all the names he ever had episode

That man is so based, he will never be outed. I admire him, honestly. God among men.

that would be television worthy of dethroning the sopranos to be honest

You guys can't meme a guy into prison, it's a stupid waste of time and not funny

Sup Forums meme'd a retard into office so anything's possible.

Who's that?

Dan "The Innocent Man" Schneider
Dan "The Law Abider" Schneider
Dan "Doesn't Belong in the Can" Schneider

Anybody ever wish Dan Schneider was their dad? Nonsexual, just maybe grab a few whoppers each and go fishing?

>hurr le drumpf

Dan "The Hymen Collider" Schneider

>Dan "grab your coat and get in the fishing boat" Schneider

>Dan "cooking up steaks during a trip to the lake" Schneider

I'd be willing to my dad for most men to be honest. ;_;

>I'd be willing to my dad for most men to be honest. ;_;

Dan "take a second to stretch before we play catch" Schneider

Someone just accuse him already!
Since when the fuck did you need evidence??!

>Dan "airplane ride to bed and a gentle goodnight kiss on the forehead" Schneider

Just imagine that Dan "never drinks beer and is dad of the year" Schneider bought you a halo xbox360 with two controllers. You feel sad because nobody else is home to play with you and Dan "hugs NOT drugs" Schneider has to go to work.

You hear the door close and the house becomes silent. You sit there lonely and close to tears. Just then a knock at the sliding door. It's Dan "heart as big as a Pringles can" Schneider wearing the Halo helmet saying that Chewbacca borrowed Spock's time machine to get him to middle earth so you can have a PlayStation360 wingman.

>"never drinks beer and is dad of the year"

way to make me even more sad user

Just imagine being Dan's son... Hollywood's poweful daddy will share with you all his sex toys. You will fuck Miranda, Ariana, Jennette and more too. #livingthedream

>Dan "smokes meth and rapes kids to death" Schneider