What the fuck

AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D9bqc8LZ3UA
youtu.be/jAUaLNyP3QQ?t=38
twitter.com/AnonBabble

OH NO NO NO NO NONO

ben................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................easy on the alcohol

0:08
What the fuck is happening to her hair while she's closing the box?

that ass is sad as fuck

>17 second webm
>Not a single second where something makes sense or isn't just straight up retarded

Reminder that making this movie made Ben affleck try to drink himself to death

what the fuck? wonder woman can fly and has super speed?

>wonder woman can fly?
No. Jump good.

what am I looking at here?

>"Lunch ain't over yet"
>"MY MAN!"

DC is ultra done

Is the top one reshoots? Looks like he rolled out of his bed full of empty whiskey bottles 10 minutes before filming.

>Looks like he rolled out of his bed full of empty whiskey bottles 10 minutes before filming.

That's how Ben Al-flecki rolls. Don't judge, you alcohol shaming bigot.

as much as I've liked Man of Kino and Dawn of Kino, plenty I've seen from JUSTice League looks terrible. Think I'll wait before seeing it.

bottom is the reshoots, where he's clearly 20lbs heavier at least

probably just cultivating mass for the next Batman film

they keep showing wonder woman getting hit just to show that she be a tough womyn and can take it, but after enough times it just looks like she's retarded and has no environmental awareness despite the fact that she apparently sees everything in slow-mo

its going to be the best one

If you do not lie and truly liked Man of Kino, Dawn of Kino, then u WILL like Justice Kino a priori.

>cultivating mass
mac pls.

>Filmmaking

This isn't real, no fucking way

The ass of the chosen people.

>This isn't real, no fucking way
It is
youtube.com/watch?v=D9bqc8LZ3UA

Bottom is from after the Joss Whedon reshoots that were done months after the Snyder shots were taken. In addition to the lighting being wrong, Affleck is noticeable heftier due to his alcoholism.

Bear in mind that these two shots occur less than 2 seconds apart from each other.

>Be Whedon
>Get Affleck back for a reshoot of the Aquaman scene
>Get him to say a quip
Whedon is a fucking hack

>Bear in mind that these two shots occur less than 2 seconds apart from each other.
You're fucking shitting me.
Is Joss that autistic that he honestly thought no one would notice?
No, I'm convinced he's a marvel spy sent in to absolutely crash this movie, with no survivors!

Why did Whedon do more shoots? Did Snyder get fired at some point? Or was he just done and they wanted some finishing touches done by Joss

>Affleck's Beard is slightly different as well as his hair
>Different lighting
>Affleck has gained some weight during reshoots so doesn't look right when it changes to the reshoot footage 2 seconds later
This is just sad for a major studio

Snyder left the film partway through after his daughter committed suicide

youtu.be/jAUaLNyP3QQ?t=38
If he was autistic he'd have actually done a pretty decent job. Unfortunately he's just untalented.

Jesus, now im sad.

>Digital vs. Film

WAIT did Whedon shoot reshoots on digital or with a different camera lens? Film nerds will know that different lenses will make peoples faces appear more wider than others so this would explain why looks like Ben has drank too much alcohol (unless he really did gain lot more weight).

Bruh. Look at this dood

This is Birdemic levels of bad. It's not even remotely close it looks like a joke.

The only jarring thing is the lighting but since the cut is like 1 second long, no one is going to notice. I think you guys are making a big deal out of nothing

idk what's more sad. The film being badly paced with bad humor and terrible CGI or that this blonde qt will only get 1 minute screen time

jesus christ after that mildly serious dialogue whedon recuts it and makes ben come back to say some shitty joke?

You don't notice the fake pasted on beard and different hair color of the beard in the second shot?

The batcave is now located underneath a McDonalds.

He's a Marvel director. What do you expect.

She can fly depending on.. who's writing her or or random shit. I recall her flying in DCAU shit for example, other tines she has that invisible jet. She does NOT have super speed though, so thats a fucking new one for sure.

Let's not forget that post-production was handled by the director of Avengers: Age of Quip

>capeshit

Also she has bullet proof skin, falling into debris or rocks will not cause her skin any damage

Does this movie just have zero hype? Hell even Thor Ragnarok, the THIRD mcu movie to come out this year arrived with more fanfare. We're days from Justice League and nobody seems particularly excited.

you cant fight crime on an empty stomach retards

Its been sold out since tickets went on sale wtf are you talking about?

>the batsuit's 6-pack is being pushed forward by Ben Affleck's grotesque beer belly

Wtf is going on with him? Didn't the reshoots occur long before the whole Weinstein rampage even started?

If you watch the clip literally the only thing they changed was the added quip with Bens bloated face. There's no point, it wasn't even funny

Actually I think it might be a FOV thing too
his nose and head looks much wider in the bottom

Thor Ragnarok had some similar beard changes, especially in the Doctor Strange section

That webm misses the best part, when she throws that dude it straight up looks like the bad cgi agent smith from matrix reloaded

Don't get me started on how bad the Cgi for cyborg looks either

Can someone explain to me why modern capeshit still tends to look worse than the Spider-Man from 2002? Are they spending too much hiring the actors or what? Isn't it cheaper to do practical effects for a lot of this shit?

Damn I legit feel bad for Ben. He went from Chad to Dad.
Alcoholism is a son of a bitch.

To be fair most of justice leagues budget is being spent digitally removing Supermans mustache and making batman look less fat

No idea. Movies like the newest Apes and BR2049 both have incredible visuals on a $150 million budget; I can guarantee the budget for Justice League is double that, and it looks like a fucking videogame.

Where?

I feel like the new Ghostbusters pretty much ruined CGI. It was just too much and too shiny and cartoony. It just made CGI look like the cartoon shit it is.

Why would they pay more for higher quality when the general audience doesn't care? As long as it's not Spawn or Phantom Menace, it's good enough.

I don't get it

For something like the Wonder Woman bank scene, wouldn't it be cheaper to do it with practical effects? Stuntmen and wires? It just seems like they're using CG for really ordinary stuff now.

No.

Practical effects are more expensive and take a lot more effort.

Watched the new IT last night and there was one scene that felt really out of place. The kids are fighting and all of a sudden the background is really bad greenscreen and the kids are just posing in various throwing positions and stuff. I couldnt understand why the fuck they did that. It reminded me of some bad early 200s CGI.

This. There is a lack of people doing practical for one and the other is that there is such a glut of digital artist the price has plummeted. Digital takes multiple shots also usually but with digital they can manipulate the same image multiple times. Its a scale thing.

they should cast ""her"" as hank hill

Damn it looks so bad it looks like a Marvel movie. How the mighty have fallen

>it looks like a Marvel movie
What did you expect?

I didn't see It but I believe it. That's the exact thing I'm talking about, where they use special effects for a really plain shot. Wolf Of Wall Street was full of this shit and I have no idea why. Every shot like this looks horrendous.

I get it for something like Gatsby where they saved a fortune on decorating an entire city block to look like the 1920's but they really couldn't find a fucking dock to shoot pic related on? I just don't get it.

Proofs?

He has about 1/4 of an inch more or 1/2 centimetre more of facial hair. It goes from being a somewhat tidy kept beard to slightly unkempt as well.

YAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSS QUEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNN

the set changes
Affleck's beard changes

What happened to his hairline?

Regarding the IT scene I think I know what part you meant as it was really noticeable but I'm guessing they did it because the didn't want to throw real Rocks at kids faces

holy shit JUSTice League keeps getting worse and worse

>when they tell you to come back for reshoots but you gained 20 pounds of pure fat and your hairline receded noticeably
>the reshoots are just shoehorned quips

>using this in the movie
>using it in pre release promotional materials
Capeshitters truly are a special breed of pleb

why even bother?

Shills nitpicking something no one without autism would notice

left brains vs right brains.
Geeks are good at science and math, but have ZERO artistic integrity.
If they made software that was friendly to right brained types, CGI in movies would look a thousand times better since they would have the technique to not make it look like shit.
Unfortunately we have to deal with bugmen who appreciate the algorithms needed to make a straight line rather than a proper curve.

Lol

this is why I have respect for stuff like fast and furious, even though they're absolute garbage in terms of actual artistic content at least they go all out in appealing to their target audience of people who want to watch car races, instead of just doing lazy shit like this.

>the reshoots are just shoehorned quips
GOOD. Makes it easier to make a fan edit which gets rid of the Whedon reshoots and stays true to the Snyder vision.

Wait few months user and someone will make a kino edit

What is this meme?

It's a typical comment on Tumblr and sites like that whenever someone is commenting on a news story about a feminist victory

This movie is shaping up to be capeshit cringecomedy on the level of the Fantastic Four movie from the nineties.

KEK

You now realize Whedon is sabotaging this film to get revenge on Trump

He shot digital with a different DoP.

AHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH

RIP in Peace DC Comics

>Before the internet
>Bloopers in movies are funny and taken as lighthearted goofs we all laugh at
>After the internet
>Bloopers mean the movie is FUCKING SHIT

The internet was a mistake

>bloopers

bloopers don't go in the fucking movie trailer my man

>except it's not a blooper

I can't wait to watch this CGI cartoon! :DDDDDD

Yeah they are sooo dead, I mean you can notice a reshoot if you stop the trailer and look it closely, they will never recover from that

>Justice League is a disaster
>Joss makes it even worse
It's like fucking poetry my dudes