SAVE DARK MATTER GET IT ON NETFLIX

The ratings where better than the other renewed shows, SYFY does not own Dark Matter so they didn't get a big enough cut

change.org/p/we-want-dark-matter-season-4

Other urls found in this thread:

josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/2017/09/23/september-23-2017-the-end
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

why would netflix spend money on a show they know won't bring in viewers?

there you go, the show is decent, deserves to be alive

but netflix goying to paint it with some SJW bullshit

it sucked though, and it was shitting all over itself by the end.

Pretty sure Mallozzi already said Netflix wouldn't be able to pick it up because of licensing or contractual issues.

It's over OP
josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/2017/09/23/september-23-2017-the-end
I just hope The Expanse and The Exorcist don't get canceled as well

No. may it rest in peace. I always felt the budget limits and it never went anywhere with its plot-lines. It has its time and other than a good cast it showed me nothing. I won't save it just to get more of the same sub-par content

Interesting note on that part where he talks about the 3rd party that almost saved the show, it was MGM. They wanted to add Dark Matter onto their streaming service they have for Stargate, and use the 4th season as a Stargate crossover.

FUCK, FUCK FUCK FUCK fuck syfy, loved stargate, If syfy doesn't ever want to have it why does it care about it's contract? Dark Matter was my stargate replacement wtf will I do now.

SOMEONE TELL ME THERE IS SOMEONE OF A CHANCE LATTER ON

"But unfortunately, I just learned that our final option has proven unworkable due to contractual issue" Was this because stargate MGM had contracts with syfy and they could not due a crossover? I thought SYFY didn't own rights to dark matter. How can it be a contract issue.

syfy has always been retarded though
they gave killjoys another season but not this show

realy killjos is total trash. How did it get a next season.

explosions and some more xplosions

>there will never be a Stargate/Dark Matter crossover

there's already cyborg lezzies that somehow scissored a baby into one them. Not sure how it could be more SJW, unless they have the preggo one be a tranny.

Honestly, the best takeaway from that story (sorry Dark Matter fans) is that MGM is still willing to work with the original Stargate showrunners.

>by the end
How many thread drops or soft reboots were there in this fucking mess of a series? It wasn't cumulative failure, it was failure within each and every A/B test they were pushing out with each arc.

The only constant after the first season was that stupid multikult space bushido empire thing they had going on. Don't get me wrong, that was part of it, but this series shit the bed from the beginning and dropped the only interesting thread at the end of season one: Corso's revenge. Which is unfortunate, given that the actor and character were completely unlikable.

SyFy was a miss steak.

Crossover would've been even worse, you know it to be true.

If you want a Stargate replacement, look no further than Travelers. Ya boi Brad Wright, half of the nation of domination that brought SG-1 to the small screen in the first place, is behind it and it's great. First season is on Netflix (US/Canada) and the second season just started airing on Showcase in Canada and will be on Netflix in December for the US. If you don't want to wait for Netflix, rips are slow to come and take anywhere from four to ten hours to get done.

Best part? New episode is on tonight, and Amanda Tapping is in on the current arc with Enrico Colantoni (best late game SG-1 guest spot, the jungle episode where DJax gets kidnapped).

I do watch Travelers. Not in Canada though, so I gotta wait like a day and a half for a good torrent cuz no one is on it here. Still, a Dark Matter + Stargate continuation would've indeed been my dream come true.

Did you mean lets have a firefly sequel? I watched dark matter for 2 seasons but seriously this is a B series. Also the plot really exhausted itself even though season one was pretty good. And also the career of every actor on that show is over get over it.

It's down to a few hours wait now

>NETFLIX

>paying for media