NOW YOU KNOW

Blade runner 2049 had no fucking chance...No wonder they wanted 35 fucking years to do a sequel. (the original also bombed afterall).
But it had everything against it. SJWs, Women (who generally don't give a shit about Sci-fi) and then people like this guy. Who are unironic about this shit. (just read).

Looking back, it's a quasi miracle that the film got made & that Scott had the flair to pick Villeneuve to direct it. There's not going to be a fucking trilogy. (and maybe it's for the best).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPS7u7x8tx4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>PASSENGERS A GOOD MOVIE

What the fuck man.

>anyone acknowledging total recall 2012

>Taking YouTube comments seriously
Bruh what are you doing? NEVER do that, unless you want to completely lose faith in the human race

it should be criminal to have this much bad taste

>SJWs
Now might be a good time to stop the delusion that SJWs are out to ruin everything you like

race and genderbending being all the rage right now is not a delusion

>wanted 35 fucking years
Oops, "waited"

>This is what gives watch crap like Transformers and fast and furious, who can not have 5 minutes of dialogues that already find boring and have to take action every 2 minutes.

And what does that have to do with Blade Runner?

it has to do with SJWs which you believe don't exist when there are real reviews (counted on Rotten Tomatoes even) that blast the movie for being too white or sexist. You're burying your head in the sand like a goddamn idiot

I just had a look at the RT page and there were two (2) reviews out of 320 that listed either sexism or race as the major negative.
There are a few crazy people out there who see social problems where there are none. There are also dumbasses like you that see the SJW boogeyman where they are not.

>this denial
sure thing user, they're totally made up

They exist, but they aren't ruining Blade Runner

anyone in Auckland NZ who wants to re-watch this one last time at Events cinemas Queen street let me know - you don't need to walk alone to get the feeling right! I think this is it's final week

That's some brainlet logic but the guy above him(likely OP considering the spic UI and name) is infinitely more insufferable. Just because someone doesn't like your movie doesn't mean they're a michael bay drone.

>live in Wellington
>only IMAX cinema is on the other side of the country

I saw it @ IMAX twice bro. Definitely worth every cent.

youtube.com/watch?v=LPS7u7x8tx4

>other side
Fuck me, I live in Southland.

>south island

>people have different taste
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Calm down. BR2049 found its audience. The studio is at fault for giving a niche movie too big a budget.

Wasn't hard to find the five people who paid to watch it

At least they kept the glorious triple titties. Was that part in the theatrical version?

>live in sydney
>imax is being renovated and won't be done for years
Fml

That movie was shit which sucks because it was truer to the PKD story.