Quips: The Movie

>Quips: The Movie
Made me chuckle but when did Thor became a quipmaster from being a no nonsense god. You mean all the short time he shared with Earthlings he learn these?

Also, why does it feels like there's no threat from Ragnarok when there's just a couple of thousand Asgardians,

Also, I came whenever Kate is on screen.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NVaEa6_TFsQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

quips are like irony. some cultures don't have either, but once exposed, they catch on quickly.

at least most the quips in this were decent unlike GOTG 2

better than mopes: the movie

I said I like it. But coming from Thor it's kinda off.

>b-but DC
Fucking shills

I was supposed to sympathize with Kate's character, right? She literally did nothing wrong, her dad was just an asshole.

wtf I love the thor trilogy now

wtf marvel films before the universe were just tests so they can't be criticized now

Odin was an asshole even in the actual folklore

fugg, I already emptied my tank

>I can't see the future, I'm not a witch
>then why are you dressed like one?

Stark would be proud

>no nonsense god
I too felt the urgency of his situation in the first movie when he requested a dog large enough to ride.

In Asgard that's not really a joke

Ehh fuck it.

The first 2 Thor movies were trying way too hard to be taken seriously so might as well let everyone involved in this have some fun for a change.

If I wanted to watch tryhard "edgy" capeshit I'd turn my brain off to BvS, SS, or whoever is trying to emulate Hack Snyder right now in DC's extended universe.

I really liked this character tho

Even in the comic he's a bro..

The only Marvel characters who aren't complete assholes seem to be its rock monsters. The Thing, Korg and Rockslide are all examples of said characters who are genuinely likeable and outside the contempt the other "heroes" seem to share.

he's groot tier

Basically this
Nobody cared about the other thor films or remembers them well, so the studio could do worse than emulate gotg

>iron man was a success
>they made 7 copies
>gotg was a success
>they have made two copies just in 2017
Fuck these people to be honest

>Literally gets his eye poked out
>Makes a quip about it and resumes fighting
I hate marvel, I hate them so god damn much.

Anyone here also can't keep their eyes off Loki's junk?

Since always, I liked the first movie but there were quite a few jokes. Also who gives a fuck, people aren't big fans of the Thor movies.

>you will never lick her face and back

English is not my first language and when I watch this movies in theatre they are dubbed, so most of the comedy and quips are completely lost on me

Anyone else in this situation?

why everytime I reveal my nationality there is always someone who posts a completely irrelevant meme?

are Italians white?

I actually am to a fault.

I ended up watching a camrip of this, first time I've bothered
>Clapping at every action scene
I thought it was just a meme

Why don't you complain about the Fast and Furious franchise while you're at it.

English is not my first language but I've read the comics so I got the references.

I just got out the theatre to watch for a second time. Heres my expert review after secondviewing (dont like to brag, but I have a slot on RottenTomatoes.com - no Im not telling who I am)

Anyway, film is absolute fun. A barrel of laughs. Loved every minute of it, was slapping my knee all the time.

Because you have funny accents. Mamma mia!

I live in Commiefornia. So in my cinema it's just crying babies and some noisy white faggots.

Ironically the ones who clapped were Muslims whenever they see Loki do something.

Did it have it's tongue placed firmly in its cheek too?

Here for more adult movies we only get subs, and for stuff like Thor it plays both subs and dubs at different time so stupid kids who can't read good can still watch it. The optimal structure as far as I'm concerned.

ah yes, the jar-jar of this movie, it was EPIC®! So badass™!

It was a fun movie. Provided Thor some character growth but the overall story is just capeshit bullshit

I agree although I do prefer the original Austin Powers movie. this remake isn't as good.

Austin Powers first movie is objectively better than the preceding movies.

I meant the films after the original. wtf

>Also, I came whenever Kate is on screen.
this is the only thing that matters

will watch

mummy

Lots of the webums were reshooted btw. I figure they're supposed to be in New York originally. In the released film they're now in the fjords somewhere in Norway.

youtu.be/NVaEa6_TFsQ

Skip 0:46 in

>reshooted
This is marvel we're talking about, they just poorly rotoscoped and composited them onto a dull Nordic background

>your dick will never be that blocked trident

On screeen that was especially egregious in the moment when hammer splinters, Cate being qt distracted from greenscreen otherwise.

Oh.. oh no..... no no no.....
AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

nice windows desktop background

3 different backgrounds

>I came whenever Kate is on screen.

I don't blame you. I've seen her as a younger woman in a good many things but I swear she never appealed so much to me in any of 'em.

Her crazy eye emotes made made my pee pee hard.

She's noticeably old, not even makeup can change that.

look at taita wakekes record and see

>yfw World War hulk was the best part of the film.
LOL Am i the only one who noticed the sudden Penis shaped gatling gun at the final battle?!

The way she jerked it around and activated it made it look like she had some giant cock to stick to all the cis men and there patriarchy.

She just whipped that bad boy all over the place like no ones buisness.
It was like watching her swing around a giant strapon that fires bullets

On another note we can all agree that loki wasnt actually there and took the cube from the avengers which boost his powers and possibly can make his clones physical instead of just projections?

Ragnorak was a fun, dumb throwaway film and black panther will be the last marvel shit i see.

I still may give dc a couple of chances

bitter mentally ill homo or just a woman detected

I am starting to realize that people who are saying this movie is good,or at least fun are lying to me

You have to blind not to see it.

How come this movie is a huge hit but no one is talking about it

I have no doubt its a fun movie for a date night or whatever, but it doesn't warrant any discussion imo. its an enjoyable 2 hour flick, and I mean flick.

You know I was probably as mad as you are right now about the whole Planet Hulk shit being canned.

But they I realized the execs probably thought Hulk can't survive in his own movies, since the last 2 attempts at it failed hard. So I forgive them for destroying a cool plot. The world just isn't ready for a Hulk kino

We already know it was reshot in order to put in a Doc Strange cameo and to give Thor a more emotional send-off for his dad.

It's a good COMIC book movie.

its not

suicide squad had a better opening

capeshit is drying out, we won. By 2020 there won't be any Marvel of DC movies.

>A comedy has jokes
SHOCK

Why?
Thor is a silly concept, might as well make a silly movie. It's not like the previous two worked.

harlot

Its entertaining, I had a good time. Isn't that what movies are suppose to do?

There is nothing to discuss about it though

>when did thor become a quip master

When Guardians of the Reddit was praised for 2 straight wacky and crazy quipfests while thor was panned.

Your post is awful.

Thor was never panned though

not as bad as the movie

Why do they change the background after every cut?

It's a movie for people who watch Big Bang Theory. If you like that shit, you'll like this shit

what part didn't you like about it?

>It's a movie for people who watch Big Bang Theory.
This isn't a Justice League thread, Ezra.

Actually the Nintendo Switch is the best console

>Justice League
Confirmed shill

>videogames
its time to grow up

He spent over two years on Earth around Tony Stark. That's how he became a quipmaster.

He didn't see it, dude.

Voiced by the director/writer.

>worships the goddess of death

Blanchett needs to rock that hair forever. I had no fucking idea that was her.

it's the eye shadow that does it

I thought it was the funniest Marvel movie. Everyone liked GotG so much, but I didn’t think the jokes worked at all. This one actually had a good comedic tone and jokes except for the final fight where they had to get serious.
fun/10

me also

m-mummy

you had your 15 minutes of fame and fucked it all up

now go gently into the night, faggot

No, I'm not a stupid Iberian piece of shit like you that goes out to the theatres to watch fucking superheroes movies. I would also, never pay to watch something fucking dubbed, I have actual literal standards.

I wait for the inevitable KORSUB torrent and watch it at the comfyness of my home with the rest of Sup Forums.

> "but when did Thor become a quipmaster from being a no nonsense god"

> Thor 1
> Avengers 1
> Thor 2
> Avengers 2
> Doctor strange

Implying he hasn't already been a quip master in every films he's ever been in...

literally none of those feature Thor quipping.

confirmed you didn't even watch them, shill

giv elf gf

I figured they would never be a able to make a legit Thor film (IE more like a Conan movie) but I was happy with the end result. This movie diverted from the path a bit and I liked how even when Thor got the odinforce he wasn't able to beat Hela. I was afraid this movie would have Hela be working for Surtur but I was pleasantly surprised. All in all, good capeshit.

I do think Skurge's last stand was a big fucking disappointment though

hips: the movie

>sticc granny shows her back as there is nothing else to show