Has this fucker ever been in a movie where he uses a normal English accent...

Has this fucker ever been in a movie where he uses a normal English accent? Every fucking movie I watch with him he's got that fucking dudebro voice.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=muo7zu3airQ
youtube.com/watch?v=klOFz_VGpUg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

probably not since he isn't English

The Prestige

Yes he is.

...What long hair skins?

?

Dubs? Dubs.

Are you calling Christian Bale a liar?

youtube.com/watch?v=muo7zu3airQ

Empire of the Sun
lol

Reign of Fire

What the fuck is the FPS on this video, 1?

Wait, he's English?! I swear to god i thought he was American.

Welsh are discount english

You'd be forgiven for thinking so since he always does an American accent.

I find it strange how he keeps on doing his American accent for about a month after he finishes a movie

It's so that he doesn't confuse viewers, apparently. Or maybe it's just method acting.

I wonder if he needs to relearn his accent like that Charlie Hunnam bloke

A ton (a fucking ton) of the actors you see regularly in film and tv are british putting on american accents. The accent is apparently easy and I've heard you can pay british actors peanuts

Such is the skill and talent of British actors.

>The accent is apparently easy
More than that, British actors tend to have much more formal training where they actually attend acting school whereas American actors just get casting couched.

Bale has been in the game for years too. I hope he wasn't diddled.

A lot of TV actors are secretly Australian too
One of the first things actors learn is an american accent

Even as a kid he has the "dubsman" face. What's up with that?

Gary Oldman has a similar problem, had to get vocal training because he’d lost his natural voice

>normal english accent
which is? I swear you fuckers have more accent variations in your tiny island than the rest of the english speaking countries combined

Where Bale is concerned it would be this one Though he is trying to get the point across that he's English and not Welsh so could be embellishing the Englishness a bit. Who the fuck knows with Bale.

>sensible Christian Bale discussion
>Over 30 posts with no digits

ahem

Fucking magical

You blind m8.

see

mhmmmm

I always enjoy watching Bale act, he always seems to get good roles, and occasionally he blows it out of the park

Wtf

Unlike actors like Ryan Gosling who, while serviceable at acting, are not really the best actors and I mainly like them for their personality, Christian Bale is a genuinely great actor who puts serious effort into all of his roles, no matter how big or small.

Gosling is consistently better than Bale. Bale has really only been great in American Psycho

Impressive, very nice

SCRIPT
C
R
I
P
T

List every single Bale movie you have seen.

The Portrait of a Lady
American Psycho
Reign of Fire
Equilibrium
The Machinist
Howl's Moving Castle
All 3 Batmans
Public Enemies
The Fighter
The Big Short

I think he's a good actor, but great is a stretch.

Howl's Moving Castle was pretty damn good.

Giv numb

Very nice Bateman, now check these

Henry V

check it

^

He's forgot how to speak English. He's a yank now. During that outburst against the Terminator set guy he was shouting in a semi-American accent.

youtube.com/watch?v=klOFz_VGpUg

lets dubs boys

That's because he was in character as an American in that scene. He's a method actor, like Adam Driver or DDL.

what with all those 6s?

guys, just stfu and checkem

great flick

nah, checkem

When English people move to America and start living there they lose their accent. Well some of them do, the pretentious fake ones. They start talking American.

People move state and "lose" their accent. It's nothing unusual.

Look at Madonna ffs. Dat English accent.

It really isn't

hey paul

I'M GONNA FUCKIN' KICK YOUR FUCKIN' ASS!

>One of the first things actors learn is an american accent
Ausfag here who finds saying 'ass' and 'mum' in the American way nearly impossible because it makes me feel retarded. American accents are so fucking stupid I swear. Ay-ess. Moh-uhm. Fuck that.

>Bale
>English

No, he isn't.

The way you described it sounds more like a dipshit Southerner. Rest assured that Trump voters don't represent the majority of America.

66 incoming

Bale is Welsh. His childhood accent was Welsh, then he moved to London and started talking Cockney, then he moved to LA and now his accent is that of a douchebag.

The guy is a snake.

Bale loves anime, but he prefers it dubbed.

What is his best movie?
IMO its KoC

>A quest.
WOW SUCH A DESCRIPTIVE POSTER

>Malick resorted to guerrilla style tactics where the actors were not told who they would be interacting with, requiring them to improvise entire scenes. Bale said that Malick referred to this as "torpedoing" and that as a result he mistook Teresa Palmer for a real stripper.[23][24] These methods came to a head when the cast and crew entered a Hollywood party without permission.[24] When the production was politely asked to leave, Malick looked the hosts and their security guards straight in the eye and whispered, "Your words are thoughtless, my thoughts are wordless" as a single gust of wind suddenly blew his hat up into the sky.[25][26][27]

what should it say instead?
Based terry

That's obvious. I fixed the poster.

youre fired user

>60mil voters
>all in the south

Boy you are more retarded than I had thought possible.

>Bale thread
>some jackass Trump lover has to make it all about politics

What the fuck is wrong with you people?

All of british accent is pretentious fake one. They started talkig that way to distinguish themselves from lower class brits. American accent is a lot closer to original english accent than british accent is. That's why the migrants in america started talking it to begin with: it didn't just magically originate from america

He looks exactly the same just a bigger version...you know what I mean right?

PEANUTS?

No Rescue Dawn?

t. Mohammed

his english accent is completely fucked up

in interviews he'll kind of drift

Have a discussion you fucking morons.

kek

Talk about Bale.

IT'S FUCKING DISTRACTING

Well played.

Poor Shane

That Shane's name? Shane Black.

Based Bale has been method acting being a stageproven theater brit for his entire life just to get them elite american acting jobs

He is 100% integrated. You would never suspect any bong in him if you saw him in the streets

>Wearing a firefighter shirt

Wtf even firefighters see it as taboo to wear that in public.

>Ay-ess. Moh-uhm

Those are one syllable words, dummy. Ass and mom. The reason you sound dumb is because you're adding another syllable.

Those triple dubs tho.

>wrap-arounds
>fire fighter shirt
>relaxed fit jeans
>new balance
Dude looks like he's straight out of fucking Indianapolis or something.

who cares, he's so beautiful :33

I see no mullet.

>I'm acting

trips

What about that movie where lives in some rich Shanghai suburb and the commies destroy everything. forgot what it's called