How you holding up Sup Forums?

How you holding up Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zNWdfo12Mio
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Working on some java. Bumping This album.
youtube.com/watch?v=zNWdfo12Mio

College is great. Except where it isn't.

I'm so fucking bad at coding. I can't do shit without someone over my shoulder.

I need friends.

Falling apart. Should see a counselor this week, but I probably won't

I can't even post on this board.

badly, but im used to it now

(OP) (You)
I guess I'm ok. Can't sleep cause I keep obsessing about my car and how much it'll cost to fix it and possibly not having money to get it fixed and having to tow it home which makes going to work even more harder.. I just wish I didn't act so stupid to put myself in this situation.

Not good OP, I've got a weird rush on my dick and it bleeds from time to time. Maybe I should see a doctor

same

what happened to it?

Hit a guard rail while exiting the highway. Left side wheels are banged up but don't know to what extent

Smgang

got a new puppy and just ate an egg and ham sandwich with a packet of steak mcoys
life is good

trying to escape neet life and maintaining friendly relations has become a chore after being a depressed recluse for the better part of 4 years. its so much more enjoyable to just shoot the shit on voip than it is to go out and drink, trying my best not to just give up
and as for women i'm already a living meme and those that i hadn't already alienated or that gave me any attention has moved on, without me. so i stick to just fawning over girls i'll probably never meet if i can't find a job soon
my days are mostly lousy and lukewarm but fuck if i'm not trying to do something about it

H

so close to being done with my degree but I just can't find the motivation to go back to school
looking for a job to fill the time
having a bit of an existential crisis over the idea that watching kino will be the most fulfilling thing in my life

I'm sick and have an exam tomorrow

>Finishing a song
>Editing music video
>Tenchi Muyo in Love playing in the background

the axles might be fucked up

I need to stop coming here...

Just vomited into the sink at 1am in full of earshot of the neighbours who I'm now keeping awake typing this. I just want to die so badly. I've ruined my body, mind and life beyond repair.

So pretty good OP, how about you?

I'm not too bad, considering that i was very afraid this morning before checking my bank account. I'm still somewhat in the shit financially, but not as bad as i thought, so i probably could stabilize it for a bit. I do need to pay a guy to repaint my flat though, but i'll probably get help from my mother.

tv can't drown out the loneliness any more.

>tfw mirror surface came off the side mirror housing
>tfw its held together by two small pieces of adhesive velcro
I know my shitbox is going to fall apart anytime but now that it is happening I feel really bad for some reason

went from neet to working

i think it depresses men even more how out of touch and isolated i am at work than at home.